Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 19 (48.7%)
9 5 (12.8%)
8 6 (15.4%)
7 4 (10.3%)
6 2 (5.1%)
5 - Average 1 (2.6%)
4 1 (2.6%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (2.6%)
Total Votes: 39
Chapter 661 Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 15 2014, 08:57 AM (3,889 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kyuubi's gone, but Naruto's not dead. Where did Bee go I wonder?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sir Kisame
Member Avatar
Shape-Shifting Shark
[ * ]
Never read a more exciting chapter, Yay he got Sasuke, Yay he got Hashirama, Tobirama, Naruto, Bijuu ... ...

Ratings > 10 are now needed for this ;)

Seriously lost for words on this, even after 5 hours of reading it. I actually hope Sasuke dies now (and not a goddamn genjutsu!)

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sasuke is not going to die, obviously. With Hashirama's chakra and the Mangekyou Sharingan, he has undoubtedly has something up his sleeve. Izanagi might be a possibility, though I doubt he would willingly blind himself.

henryuja
Member Avatar
BASTARD the Exploder Wizard
[ *  *  *  * ]
Madara you badass mofo, Kishi you badass mofo dwl

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It seems to me that Hashirama has something up his sleeve. It makes me wonder if Madara used the same energy as Obito and now Tobirama is gone for good? I have a feeling that Naruto will end up getting the other half of Kurama, that's probably where Gaara is taking him. Although I enjoyed the fact that Sasuke got shanked... I doubt he's done for.

The dialogue between Madara and Zetsu is always funny. Too bad Madara needs Zetsu, I'd like Madara to stick a black rod through Zetsu's head every time he talks out of line.

Well I guess we'll wait and see what happens next.

guilllerm0
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I think they are now leaning the story towards the possibility of having sasuke obtain the rinnegan. What do you guys think? He is def not dead. I LOVE MADARA A TRUE BAD A$$ MoFo. I give this chapter a 10 but on paper I put an 8 there is no true 10s.

James Bailey
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan Lv3
[ * ]
guilllerm0
Jan 15 2014, 10:06 AM
I think they are now leaning the story towards the possibility of having sasuke obtain the rinnegan. What do you guys think? He is def not dead. I LOVE MADARA A TRUE BAD A$$ MoFo. I give this chapter a 10 but on paper I put an 8 there is no true 10s.
I certainly feel a good'ol classic Saskue / Uchiha battle coming on – it's been a while as well, not since Danzo I think? And I guess it might be the last?

I imagine that Saskue will get the lime light for a bit, before Naruto comes back as a next-level Sage of Badboyness.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Saninus
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
This chapter really had an uphill battle to fight. Coming off a 3 week break, expectations are always sky high. I feel like it delivered.
Though I'm 99.9% sure Sasuke will be just fine, I think that taken at face value these last 2 chapters have left us at an interesting place. Naruto is dying, having had Kurama ripped out of him, and Sasuke just got ran through with his own sword. I couldn't have guessed this is where we would be 6 months ago. Kishi is keeping me on my toes and I enjoy that.

Chapter gets a very high 8.
Edited by Saninus, Jan 15 2014, 11:16 AM.

kudu91
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
This chapter was definitely a 10. It's expected considering how long we had to wait for it to come out.

Regarding the chapter, Sasuke is not going to die. I believe Hashirima gave Sasuke his chakra and taught him a jutsu so that Sasuke could awaken the rinnegan. It seems plausible. Sasuke has the sharingan and with senju chakra it could definitely happen.

The First and Second are immobilized and the Fourth is busy with black zetsu/Obito. Garra should be taking naruto to his dad so that he can obtain the remaining half of the kyuubi's chakra.

Overall, this chapter reinforced just how much of a bad ass Madara is.

chingu91
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Most likely sasuke will end up getting the rinnegan, i agree with kudu that sasuke is def capable now since he has hasirama's chakra and is an uchia. Naruto will most likely get the other half of the tailed beast. This chapter came out strong, lets just hope they continue to release strong chapters like this in the upcoming weeks.

blaccshinobi
Member Avatar
the one who has mastered all the ocular jutsu
[ * ]
i believe sasuke just got the rinnegan, madara said he was nurturing soem news eyes right.. and madara also said he got rinnegan just before he died. maybe he speeding that process up for sasuke. but he doesnt know about the jutsu hashi gave sasuke, which is his first mistake.

now as for naruto hes gonna get the other half of the fox from minato, no other options for him.

8/10 chapter just because tobi who is ultimately responsible for the uchiha discrimination and izunas death got pwned by madara

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
He ain't dead. That's Izumani.
I wonder if we'll hear anything about Yamato and Anko before the end of the series. Not that their present would mean a dang thing. Just wondering.
And Gaara was haulin A$$ for his buddy. He better after what they went through to get his body back.
GO GAARA, GO!
And what's gonna happen to Bee?

Movado
Genin
[ *  * ]
Shikamaru
Jan 15 2014, 08:57 AM
Kyuubi's gone, but Naruto's not dead. Where did Bee go I wonder?
Last chapter you will notice there was a panel where octopus lost a tentacle (got sliced off), im sure Bee was inside of that.

Quote:

i believe sasuke just got the rinnegan, madara said he was nurturing soem news eyes right.. and madara also said he got rinnegan just before he died. maybe he speeding that process up for sasuke. but he doesnt know about the jutsu hashi gave sasuke, which is his first mistake.

Yeah, he sure did. Then he's going to be the one to return Neji an the rest of them sorry characters.

Naruto going to some mystical place that only Kyubi know about. About dang time we see a full power Naruto without kyubi chakra. Im pretty sure his senju chakra is on par or more than Harashima. Keep in mind his own chakara have been suppressed all this series so we don't know the full scale beside what Kakashi/yamoto speculate years ago.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
"You do have a point. However... that's not a dream you should be allowed to control!" was a line that definitely caught my attention. Perhaps more than anyone, Tobirama sees the irony of a man who preaches about eliminating the contradictions of peace and war in the world, yet openly relishes the thrill of battle and indulges in so much destruction at the same time. This irony is further expressed when Madara - repeating Hashirama's words about the sacrifices needed to protect one's idealogy, a line he himself criticized earlier - coldly impales one of his own "children" through the heart to further his ambitions. Everything about this chapter properly accentuates how tragic and complex Madara actually is, for he too has conflicting desires and aspirations. He convinces himself he still wants peace, but he's grown into a sadistic warmonger with a god complex.

Needless to say, I'm not so sure Madara's "dream world" is going to consist of everyone holding hands and singing in a field of daisies. He didn't just grow up in an era of constant strife, he embraced it.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
you're like a snake expert now.
[ *  * ]
I thought it interesting that it was the second that would be the one to have such a conversation on a personal level with Madara like that.
Madara seemed a bit more open and almost human. And the 2nd isn't known for his diplomacy or moral high ground talk like his brother, so to see him scold
Madara and be so resilient and really get in the fight impresses me.

The 1st and 2nd did an incredible job helping everyone and I think only the higher of both of them.

Genjutsu.

KuramatheKyuubi
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
What I think is Sasuke will awaken Rinnegan cause Rikadou Sennin have both Uchicha and Senju abilities and so he had Rinnegan then Madara awaken it when he was battling with Hashirama and died but before he died he got Harshirama's cells so he also got it. Now as Hashirama has given all his remaining chakra to Sasuke so he will also awaken the Rinnegan. ETM Sharigan + Senju chakra maybe the requirement for Rinnegan and for Obito's case he doesn't have ETM Sharigan he only have Mangikio Sharingan.

blaccshinobi
Member Avatar
the one who has mastered all the ocular jutsu
[ * ]
cquence72000
Jan 15 2014, 12:40 PM
He ain't dead. That's Izumani.
I wonder if we'll hear anything about Yamato and Anko before the end of the series. Not that their present would mean a dang thing. Just wondering.
And Gaara was haulin A$$ for his buddy. He better after what they went through to get his body back.
GO GAARA, GO!
And what's gonna happen to Bee?
sad to say but i dont see a way for bee to survive, idk hows hes going to survive

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Another great chapter! Within two chapters Madara has taken out Naruto, the bijuus, Tobirama and Sasuke. The monologue was a little repetitive about the moons eye plan but other than that, damn fine chapter. 10/10
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

9dragonsguy
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Madara the OP-est of OPs.
'Nuff said.
He could probably literally take on the entire shinobi army minus the ubers solo right now.
Remember that one time at the beginning of Shippuden Sasuke took out 1000 guys without killing one?
Like...
This is getting out of hand.

King Kage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
To conclude the series, Sasuke will be the one who becomes Hokage, and Naruto will just travel the world as Jiraiya once did (I know I'm jumping ahead but I've never doubted it)

Descartes Uzumaki
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Awesome chapter! Madara continues to show why he is the true and final villain. I like the fear be instills to keep us all guessing who's next to be taken out. I believe Naruto will be out of the picture for sometime while Sasuke gains the rinnegan. The next chapter I believe it will reveal that it is a simple shadow clone or genjutsu that made it appear that Sasuke got stabbed. I believe Bee nor Naruto will die anytime soon.

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Fight over there? "Insides"?

And where is Oro and the rest of the crew????????

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
Interesting. Looks like the Rinnegan is heading Sasuke's way based on the Senju infusion. Though I always expected it, I expected it would result from a Naru/Sasu Chakra fusion.

I love the Gaara and Shukaku Spotlight over the last few chapters. I thought Gaara and the 1 tails were relegated to the wussy side character crew, but they are as relevant as anyone on that battlefield!!

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Good chapter after the long wait.

Kishi's really been giving the heroes a hard time since Madara came back to life, and I'm sure the tension will get better and more exciting this year.

10/10

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
Anybody notice the seal on Nidaime's kunai? Think that was Minato's version of FTG? Whatever it was it wasn't fast enough. If he did incorporate the forth's style, I thought it was pretty cool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply