Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 17 (89.5%)
9 1 (5.3%)
8 1 (5.3%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 19
Shippuuden Episode 345 Airs
Topic Started: Jan 16 2014, 01:49 PM (948 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
There will be blood.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
And this was the censored version. Wait till the dvd release, going to be a lot more than that. Only gripe I have with this episode, is that I wish the anime could have covered 603 last week instead of showing Gaiden. That way Yamashita would flesh out Obito's rampage a little more. Either way awesome episode besides all the poop jokes. 10/10
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Episode 345 - I'm In Hell (オレは地獄に居る)
One of the best episodes, the scene were Obito massacred Mist Shinobis was awesome, yep!
Spiral Zetsu made his debut. Zetsu's origins are finally revealed...so that's why Obito wore a mask in Akatsuki, that jutsu Wood Release: Cutting Technique is very strong, he killed so many in just a second.

Saninus
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
........wow. That was just epic! Even better than the manga. Great animation. Great pacing. Great action. Music choice was awesome.
They even cleaned up some of the fight choreography and gave it a much smoother flow. Brilliantly done.

Episode gets a 10.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just badass the way the sharingan evolved through shared sight... Uchiha really is a blood soaked clan of highly skilled monsters... 10/10

sounddrops
Member Avatar
you're like a snake expert now.
[ *  * ]
From here on is where I would rather see the story in the anime especially.

Teenage Obito you are scary looking and his battle was Shiguri quality. Lots of emotion, and to think it started out with some big laughs!
The bipolarness of the Uchia is wonderful. My heart even was tugged at by Zetsu's and their friendship and support of Obito.

All accross the board great. This is a top 5 episode for me, right with Minato/Kushina episodes, and the sennin battle. OSS 10/10
Edited by sounddrops, Jan 16 2014, 09:59 PM.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
Better than the manga, although I'm more excited for the special next week. Akatsuki filler is the best filler.

The Second Hokage
Member Avatar
EDO TENSAI BI*CHS
[ *  *  * ]
Lunacy lol it's cannon next week

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not exactly. See: http://forum.leafninja.com/single/?p=8268248&t=330094

There's, what, a chapter and a half left of Obito's story? That's not going to take up an entire special. It's barely enough material for one episode, let alone two.

marzaq
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
narutofan85
Jan 16 2014, 02:30 PM
And this was the censored version. Wait till the dvd release, going to be a lot more than that. Only gripe I have with this episode, is that I wish the anime could have covered 603 last week instead of showing Gaiden. That way Yamashita would flesh out Obito's rampage a little more. Either way awesome episode besides all the poop jokes. 10/10
are you serious? never knew the tv version were censored. do you have examples of episodes that has been censored in the past? i need to look this up :)

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Wow, that was just... amazing. Probably one of the most gruesome moments in Naruto. It's perfect that Obito's rage is directed towards the Mist whom are known for being a group of cold-blooded killers. His obsession with Rin was better interpreted in the anime. Hell, even Naruto didn't have pictures of Sakura all around his room. 10/10

majestiic
Member Avatar
she-nobi
[ * ]
This was censored? Yeah, I'm going to have to see the uncensored one, kthx. 10/10.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Yea sometimes episodes have to be censored or cut a little to fit the allotted time. Doesn't happen often, but because 605 was such a graphic and brutal chapter it had to be censored somewhat. I could tell in a few different areas where they changed it a little. The first Kiri shinobi that gets stabbed, their is a lot of blood in the manga, you just see it splatter on Obito in the anime. Also could tell how some things were edited a little, the way the pacing moved towards the end. Either way amazing episode. Uncut version won't be released in Japan till either late this year or early next year. Than the US will have to wait until the dub catches up which will be a few more years.

Next weeks special will cover two chapters. Think of it as one episode filler one episode canon, I suspect it will go back and forth between the two though. I'm glad they're doing this, the Obito back story needed to be fleshed out a little more.
Edited by narutofan85, Jan 18 2014, 09:23 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

9dragonsguy
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Jeez that was emotionally heavy.
So great.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Great Episode: Even with this week and last's weeks censor. Teenage obito is one of the top three coolest character ever. This is rampage, carnage and rage in its purest form. It will be nice to see something like this from him now. Wood jutsu must be really scary in a battlefield.

Guykage
Member Avatar
The beast that defies human understanding
[ * ]
We really got to see the anger Obito felt that changed him. The boy who loved Rin, Kakashi, and his sensei; became spoiled by hate, as other characters in Naruto are as well. Obito really was a product of the times they lived in. If this was a censored version, then I can't imagine what an un-censored version could look like. 10/10. I was really waiting for this after reading the manga!

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It was absolutely awesome to see Obito's rampage animated. In my opinion the music used throughout said rampage was perfect. It just sends chills up your spine while you watch it unfold. Considering what a bloodbath it was in the manga I can understand why it was edited here. In an instant we saw Obito go from a carefree boy with good intension's to something completely different.

I continue to enjoy this more so than the first time around when I read it in the manga. In my opinion it was neat seeing the split screen that showed the evolution of Kakashi and Obito's Sharingan. Getting more insight into Obito's connection with Zetsu was a plus. I still find Obito's obsession with Rin to be creepy and the literal toilet humor was a negative. Overall though it was a job well done.

Episode gets a 10.

shakoor_h
Member Avatar
Sharingan Master
[ *  * ]
Awesome episode, 10/10, and much better than the past three eps

Riddengan
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
So does this mean that Kakashi has had the Mangekyou Sharingan since the anime started? And if so...why didn't he use it until the timeskip when fighting Deidara? Just seems like a bit of a plot hole personally..lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply