Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How would you rate this chapter?
10 - Perfect 11 (32.4%)
9 11 (32.4%)
8 2 (5.9%)
7 7 (20.6%)
6 1 (2.9%)
5 - Average 2 (5.9%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Garbage 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 34
Chapter 662 Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 22 2014, 01:44 AM (5,033 Views)
Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hahaha, Tumblr is going to explode. Their tears shall sustain me.

Highly doubt either character will actually die, but hey, Swirly Zetsu lives!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ravenlight21
Member Avatar
Elite04
[ *  *  * ]
The third getting into action suprised me more :-P

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah it's good to see Sarutobi living up to his name. I was expecting Kishimoto to shamelessly place him on the backburner after showcasing the skills of the Senju brothers.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Genuinely surprised Sasuke's stabbing wasn't a genjutsu. He's actually just in much threat of dying as Naruto.

Question is...how will they pull through? With Naruto, it will probably have something to do with Sakura, but Sasuke has no support nearby.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wonder what Oro is up to, he is just hiding out on the side watching...

And what the hell is the avenger talking about, now he wants to be a kage??? Before when he made that statement I kinda thought it was bs, but now I got to say Wow...

Also that was a very emotional death for Sasuke, I wonder whats next?
Edited by zerkone, Jan 22 2014, 03:39 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
WHAAAATTT....!!!

Well I didn't expect this...

Where the heck did Tobi come from!?!

I didn't actually expect Sasuke stabbing to be real... I would of thought that was a genjutsu..
Edited by Daniel-son, Jan 22 2014, 04:05 AM.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
What a great chapter! When I saw the true thousand hands jutsu, I was like when did Madara summon this? Swirly zetsu! omg. Same week as the anime he makes an appearance. Naruto and Sasuke on the brink of death is pretty cool, neither one of them have been pushed this far before. Sucks their is no chapter next week, seems to soon after the break for the holidays. Anyways, awesome chapter! 10/10

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Heh, the plot-twist is that there really isn't a plot-twist after all. Sasuke just simply screwed up and died. Probably the first thing Kishimoto done to surprise me.

Also, good to see Spiral Zetsu is back and the Third proves to everyone of his true strength.
Edited by BHM1250, Jan 22 2014, 07:32 AM.

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Swirly guy STILL obsessed with pooping.

Where has he been?????? But it does make sense to have a villain who can hold off ALL the rest of the characters.

And the Third can use ALL the elements! From his mouth! I hope we see more, I get the feeling we have seen the least of him of all the hokage at this point.

Great chapter... now another break BOOOOO

James Bailey
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan Lv3
[ * ]
Heavy weight chapter! Although I am very disappointed in Sasuke. What a moron jumping in at Madara like that!

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Chapter 662: The Real End
As the title suggest, this is the Real End...the End for the Allied Shinobi is HERE!! They are in a great danger!
We entered the 15th year of serialization, the cover is cool but Elysium is where Naruto will go. In case you know something about Philosophy, you will understand. Just a joke, makes sense anyway!
Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands is so...is perfect, it will look amazing in Anime. Spiral Zetsu is back, we haven't seen him since Obito was a child.
Onoki: "We have to leave Madara to that Naruto kid"
You are Kage and senile too, Naruto is dying. Naruto is fighting with unlimited chakra since...since from Obito's last fight.
Finally, some important characters appears in this chapter. I wonder if Orochimaru will just stand aside and watch Sasuke dying or will interfere.
Kiba: " Did he defeat Madara?" (asking Gaara if Naruto defeated Madara)
rofl, I didn't knew Kiba was so stupid!! No Kiba, he didn't defeat Madara.
Hinata is now out of chakra, running...and running. I doubt the Third Hokage will be able to do something...
It's been a long time since we saw both Naruto and Sasuke defeated. Considering this is the Last Battle, this must happen!
Ohh damn, the manga will take another week break. Geez, it was 2 weeks of January with no Manga and now again.
It's impossible for Naruto and Sasuke to die, they'll survive somehow. Btw, Number 666 is getting close, number of the beast lol!

Mr. Zodiark
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I'm thinking that the swirly zetsu is actually controlling yamato since he can all of a sudden use this high level mokuton. That and the fact that Orochimaru seems to notice something strange about him.

I like the 3rd stepping up to the plate and the fact that everyone was expecting something different to happen with Sasuke.

9/10

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was happy to see Sarutobi finally getting some action and putting the ET unlimited chakra to use. Why this was not being done before is a mystery to me.

I'm a bit confused about Sakura and Tsunade, they're both talking about being out of chakra but their chakra reserves on their forehead seems to be in full, why not release that and use it to heal or do battle?

How far is Minato from the action? It didn't seem to take Naruto long to get to Madara once he left Kakashi and Minato, so why is it taking them so long to get there?

It is now my opinion, that in order for anyone to defeat Madara, there has to be some type of rebirth. For this reason, I believe Naruto and Sasuke must die and their death will bring a rebirth that will give them powers not available to either one before. Just like Madara got the rinnegan as he died, so will sasuke. Naruto, will probably get some type of super juice once he's brought back as well.

I was wondering who was handling the 1k hand statue, never imagined spiral zetsu to be the one.

Hinata tripping was just not cool man... why have her trip when she's going to her man's side.

and lastly... What the heck is up with another break so soon? Wasn't it enough that we had one about a week or two ago? C'mon!

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
Glad to see Tobi back. The Gedo Mazo exploded so I'm wondering if we are in dream world already. Seen as the title is called "End of reality"

Lastly what if Tobi took over Yamato?

Naruto no Kitsune
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow, both of the main characters are dying and fast. I wonder if Kishimoto needs a break to figure out himself how he's going to keep them alive.

I'm sure Saskue is going to awaken the Rinnegan and I'm betting that that's Madara's goal so he can try and take them for himself or at least one. Heck I wonder what Sasuke did with his old eyes...would putting them in Itachi's corpse also turn them into EMG? I've been wondering about that for a long time.

Too bad Sakura never learned Chiyo's jutsu to bring the dead back to life. I never liked her and would like to see her die bringing the title character back or stopping him from dying.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just as planned!

oh man this is just too perfect

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Haha, that's pretty funny Lunacy. They are taking it way to seriously that Naruto and Sasuke will die. I think they may die temporarily or be on the verge of death as they are now, but I can't see either one of them dying. I wouldn't be surprised if they both got the rinnegan soon though. They are both descendants of the Sage of Six Paths. Hashirama gave Sasuke his chakra, not sure if that's the same as Senju dna, but as you all recall Madara awakened it shortly before his death. Just sucks we have to wait two weeks after a chapter like this for some answers.

Descartes Uzumaki
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Before I attempt to breakdown my opinion I just want to say what an amazing chapter this was! The series needed true despair to comeback and boy do we have it lol. Never would I have thought Kishi has the stones to put both Main characters in a position of possible death without them fighting one another.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Naruto no Kitsune
Jan 22 2014, 12:36 PM
Wow, both of the main characters are dying and fast. I wonder if Kishimoto needs a break to figure out himself how he's going to keep them alive.

I'm sure Saskue is going to awaken the Rinnegan and I'm betting that that's Madara's goal so he can try and take them for himself or at least one. Heck I wonder what Sasuke did with his old eyes...would putting them in Itachi's corpse also turn them into EMG? I've been wondering about that for a long time.

Too bad Sakura never learned Chiyo's jutsu to bring the dead back to life. I never liked her and would like to see her die bringing the title character back or stopping him from dying.
Blasphemy! :angry:

Seriously, though, that would be a senseless sacrifice in terms of character designations as all three of them are the chief representatives of the new generation equally. (Plus, all three of them are the main characters and it's pretty clear they're going to carry on the legacy)

But I'm sure there'll be a way that doesn't end up with a waste of life or a good character over a useless death-trade that would do more harm than good even to the character who is on the cusp of dying. (On that particular front, enough is enough, but at least the previous instances weren't wastes of existence)

Of the characters whom I think are a given to survive, I'd say Team 7 (who are just as much equals as their Sannin teachers) are the only ones who are 100% protected due in part (but not limited) to being among those with the most growth and the ones who best represent the changing times with their elite statuses at young ages and less archaic way of thinking.

@Everyone: And yeah, those who are overreacting to the final scene are taking the circumstance a bit too direly. It's pretty clear these guys won't die. None of Team 7 will, I think that much is a given. They're only the characters the story is mostly about between Naruto (Protagonist), Sasuke (Deuteragonist), and Sakura (Tritagonist).

Granted, Kishimoto didn't give them equal attention for the longest time, but still....

Kankuro's Bro
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I really wonder where we go from here. I wonder if we will see Naruto and Sasuke finally talk things out in a setting similar to Kakashi and his father. If they are going to win this, they need to get back on the same page, and that might be a way to let them do it and work through a lot of issues while the battle is on pause.

As for how they will survive, about all I can think of is Obito. Black Zetsu is keeping him alive. Maybe he will pull off another Rinne Tensei, hopefully killing off BZ in the process. The only other people left who have shown some kind of healing are Karin and Juugo, and I don't see them fixing something this severe.

Also, I really want to know what Orochimaru is up to.

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Salamanca
Jan 22 2014, 12:14 PM
Glad to see Tobi back. The Gedo Mazo exploded so I'm wondering if we are in dream world already. Seen as the title is called "End of reality"

That ain't Tobi, it's Spiral Zetsu.

Edited by Sinedd, Jan 22 2014, 03:31 PM.

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
What happened to Gedo Mazo!?!?

I was thinking the same thing as someone mentioned earlier... Probably Tobi is controlling Yamato now that's why he is using Mokuton!? No??

Also like someone else mentioned maybe they [Naruto & Sasuke] need to die to be reborn stronger... So if Obito is still alive and them 2 die could there possibly be a chance or possibility for Obito to revive them?!

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oro really seems like he is intrested in the potential test subject weilding Hashirama's power... I wonder if he is going to make a move to help the 3rd so he can aquire it... Those two paired up, will definitely put a monkey wrench in Madara's plan to keep the alliance at bay...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naruto no Kitsune
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Twilight_Ninja
Jan 22 2014, 01:39 PM
Blasphemy! :angry:
lol, sorry!

I guess this chapter answers questions as to why the other characters weren't helping Naruto, Gaara, B, and the biju. I must say that technique was freaking awesome. It had an awesome design and being able to use all five elements at once was awesome. The Professor was awesome as well, I think it would have made more sense to use the rock > paper > scissors move instead but cancelling the attacks out was still pretty awesome. ...too many awesomes.

ickynikki
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
A sacrifice needs to happen to save one/both of them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply