Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 Tails Jinchuuriki 26 (55.3%)
9 9 (19.1%)
8 7 (14.9%)
7 2 (4.3%)
6 1 (2.1%)
5 - Non-believer in Madara Sennin 1 (2.1%)
4 0 (0%)
3 1 (2.1%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - As critically bad as Naruto and Sasuke's health 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 47
Chapter 663 Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 5 2014, 12:21 AM (4,940 Views)
Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
Madara becomes the new Juubi-Jinchuuriki, but it seems he won't be enacting Mugen Tsukuyomi until he nabs the other eye.

But yeah I'm 100% sure that's Kabuto's foot at the end of the chapter, and about 95% sure that's an unconscious/controlled Yamato inside of Mr. Swirls.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lunacy Divine
Feb 5 2014, 12:21 AM
Madara becomes the new Juubi-Jinchuuriki, but it seems he won't be enacting Mugen Tsukuyomi until he nabs the other eye.

But yeah I'm 100% sure that's Kabuto's foot at the end of the chapter, and about 95% sure that's an unconscious/controlled Yamato inside of Mr. Swirls.
Had the same Yamato thought, I like that Kabuto theory.

I really have no idea what the hell is happening with most of what's going on. I guess that's a good thing?

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Shikamaru
Feb 5 2014, 12:28 AM
Lunacy Divine
Feb 5 2014, 12:21 AM

Had the same Yamato thought, I like that Kabuto theory.

I really have no idea what the hell is happening with most of what's going on. I guess that's a good thing?
You and me both Shika.

I need to re-read the chapter several times and why does Madara's Jin form look like those brothers from the Cloud with the Kyuubi chakara? (Yes, I forget their names at the moment).

I dunno, Madara's Jin transformation just seemed kinda lackluster compared to Obito's. It's almost like Kishi's rushing things to finish the series this year.

6/10

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shikamaru
Feb 5 2014, 12:28 AM

I'm in the same boat, the pacing has been at full-throttle ever since Madara entered the fray.

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
This one was surprisingly intense.

Great to finally see Taka doing something again - Suigetsu finally got to use his water pistol.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
My brain nearly shut down when Sakura was giving Naruto mouth-to-mouth resuscitation while stimulating his heart to keep him alive. I never imagined that kind of scenario, but she is a medic, after all. CPR would be a basic fundamental to an expert.

Flashing back to Naruto's past words and being absolutely determined to keep him alive at any extreme while saying his dream is right in front of them, it was rather significant.

I imagined the solution was Kurama's other half being sealed into Naruto.

Sasuke's situation is a bit more extreme. Karin can't even sense him anymore.

Though I have to admit that I didn't expect the chakra chains. I know I said that about the CPR, but Karin having such a potent ability was something I really didn't see coming.

I don't know who the mystery person is...but I'm guessing they'll be the key to Sasuke's life being saved.

BTW, I agree about Yamato probably being the "host" for the Zetsu.

Also, Orochimaru and the rest of Taka teaming on the Zetsu and Karin healing herself after being viciously impaled were high points for that particular group.

Madara......I really have no words for his Sage form. It's quite something. O.o

A pretty decent chapter and the first one in a while I've commented on. Really busy. lol

egwarrior69
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Since they barely defeated Obito, I'm interested to see how they will handle Madara. He's a cold blooded killer and won't waste time like Obito did. Serious power-ups are coming for Naruto and Sasuke. After all of that effort to beat Obito, I'm quite disappointed with how things have unfolded :FP:
Edited by egwarrior69, Feb 5 2014, 01:01 AM.

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
Next issue Madara faces Kakashi wondering if he is going after his eye. No clue who could be standing over Sasuke. I thought it was Obito because he is the only one I know that's bear feet.

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Great Chapter, it was worth of wait!! and DAT BADASS MADARA!!

Also Serious power-ups are coming for Naruto and Sasuke, and yes that mysterious figure could be Kabuto, considering that Sasuke lacks sage powers is definitely the key to his upgrade....perhaps unlocking Rinnegan maybe??

Another question on my mind is that when Naruto gets the Other Half of Kyuubi, will there be any power level changes involved aswell? and Its time Minato also gives his powers aswell.

Chapter gets 10/10
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Salamanca
Feb 5 2014, 01:13 AM
Next issue Madara faces Kakashi wondering if he is going after his eye. No clue who could be standing over Sasuke. I thought it was Obito because he is the only one I know that's bear feet.
I had the same thought!! Why would Madara face Kakashi when Obito has his remaining eye?

And that person could be Kabuto, because Obito cant move because of Black-Zetsu's control over his body.

Also it would be irrelevant for Madara to go towards Kakashi and Minato's place if Obito is not there in the first place.

King of Everything
Member Avatar
I'm King, what else is there to know?
[ *  * ]
Is nobody going to talk about the fact that Sakura has sliced into Naruto's body and is freaking pumping his heart for him!? No hesitation, no fear, just "I'm gunna freaking save your life!". My respect for her just skyrocketed...

Kartoon-Man
Member Avatar
Gomu Gomu No
[ *  *  *  * ]
All of a sudden Karin becomes strong and Sakura is doing manual healing techniques. Like this is the redeeming chapter for kunoichis. ha Liking the progression.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
King of Everything
Feb 5 2014, 03:19 AM
Is nobody going to talk about the fact that Sakura has sliced into Naruto's body and is freaking pumping his heart for him!? No hesitation, no fear, just "I'm gunna freaking save your life!". My respect for her just skyrocketed...
I mentioned it....albeit briefly. :P

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Good chapter!! Madaras transformation felt a bit rushed...

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Wow, what a great chapter, very intense!! Sakura being a bad ass grabbing Naruto's heart and giving mouth to mouth. Orochimaru and company going through swirly zetsu, and their is definitely someone in that suit, more and more likely I'm thinking Yamato. Not sure who that could be at the end, but the Kabuto theory is pretty nice, don't know how he could have gotten there undetected though. And Madara becoming the Juubi jinchuriki, fantastic! He is basically on the level of the sage of six paths to me, just missing the eye. He was already very powerful so now with all this extra chakra, he's going to be using even more god like techniques. 10/10
Edited by narutofan85, Feb 5 2014, 05:09 AM.

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Madara is now the Shinju (Ten-Tails) Jinchuuriki, hell yea somebody is gonna die! I wonder who...so, probably he'll take the other eye from Kakashi.
And...who is inside SpiralZetsu? The feet from the last page could be...Madara not cuz he has black feet. Could be Kabuto? Somehow escaped?! That Snake...
And of course, the only option they have is to get the other half of Kyuubi from Minato.

kibatsu
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
If Karin can use those chains why can't Naruto. Might be a new thing for him to use.

kaede_rock
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
kibatsu
Feb 5 2014, 05:43 AM
If Karin can use those chains why can't Naruto. Might be a new thing for him to use.
Prolly 'cause there was no one who can teach Naruto, as Uzushiogakure (Village Hidden by Whirling Tides) was destroyed with the remaining clan members scattered all over. Also Tsunade's grandmother is Mito Uzumaki, but Tsunade has never been seen using special Fuinjutsu.

Anyhow, this chapter was somewhat emotional, imho. 10/10.

kibatsu
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Maybe Tsunade isn't enough of the Uzumaki clan anymore. She could be as low as 12.5% Uzumaki. But Naruto is probably more maximum amount is 50%. Don't know anything about Karin. You don't seem to need to be taught how do bloodline related abilities in the Narutoverse.

Yodaime
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Just wow @ this chapter.... :o I rarely comment but I have to believe the others on theories that the person hosting Tobi is Yamato & the mysterious person is Kabuto.

Karin developing the Uzumaki chains was a damn nice addition... it now makes me believe that only the female Uzumakis can do such a thing.. either that or Naruto's half blood is negating him from doing such... but at the same time I refuse to believe it because Nagato wasn't able to do it even when he had Madara's rinnegan implanted in him.

Also, I get this nagging feeling that Sasuke will indeed somehow develop the rinnegan with the help of Karin/Oorochimaru/possibly Kabuto.. at this point anything other than a serious upgrade would be a insult to six paths Madara.

Sakura going to the extremes to keep Naruto alive has made gain a new respect for her... she truly does have his heart in the palm of her hands [no pun intended]

And I am calling it now, Obito or Kakashi dies next chapter.

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
Loved suigetsu's reaction to Karin.
Sakura gets to the meat of the problem without flenching.
The bare foot new comer has got to be Kabuto. Itachi did mention a way out of the izunami loop.
Madara is going for obito's eye. Yondime and kakashi's presence may not mean squat to him at this point. Hope they get Naruto there for the other half of kyuubi.

oskwab
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Orochimaru examined and altered madara's body, if he has so much details about Madara's body make-up, its very possible he will have a way of defeating him. dont forget, in the narutoverse, corpse give lots of information.

Kasuto Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Well to be honest, we don't even know if Nagato is even a full Uzumaki (last time I checked). We also don't know if its just a female thing so those are some things that you have to keep in mind in regards to the chains. I also think that the reason why Naruto canít handle the lost of the 9 tails is due to the fact that even though he is an Uzumaki, he isnít the full thing like his mother.

We also don't know if this is the full form of the Six that Madara has. Which is why he asked the question. Maybe if he gets the other eye the form will be complete?

Well to be honest, we all knew that Sasuke was gonna get another upgrade (but is this a big ungrade or "THE" upgrade? [Making you think right?]) because of the fact that Naruto is a little stronger. His only upgrade left would be the Rinnegan. Once Sasuke gets that I'm pretty sure he also gets the boosted Susanno'o as well as some of the powers of the Six Paths? The only question is how? Sasuke needs Senju blood. Where will he get it? Hint Hint *cough* 2nd Hokage *cough*...do I have to explain that?

As far as I'm concerned, it is Yamato (its just that is he being controlled via Sharingan?) in the Masked Zetsu and that is Kabuto that came to Sasuke's aid due to the fact that Kabuto got himself out of the loop and wants revenge for being betrayed. He finds out out the hard way via Orochimaru (when he gets there and talks to Kabuto) or the easy way with his alertness. Either way he is pissed. He might be there to take over Sasuke just like Orochimaru wanted to do seeing how he walks his shadow. I mean why did Kabuto participate in this war? What did he want? Lulz

Random thought but can someone explain how Itachi was able to use that Sharingan technique on Kabuto if he isn't part Senju? If you don't have to be then that should mean that Sasuke is able to preform the jutsu?

I have a feeling that there may be another Naruto series but then again Kishi is kind of rushing things so that may be false. I have a feeling that Tsunade won't be Hokage after the war and that it'll be Naruto as well as Sasuke to be the new Hokages. Since Sasuke needs to be an Hokage to fix the Uchiha problems (as well as the others >.<) and Naruto will be Hokage due to his dream. I say this because she will become old or that she'll die because even though I don't want anyone else to die, (even though this is writing) the form of Madara's isn't going to waste. I think that Naruto and Sasuke will fight for the last time though to determine the next Hokage if she doesn't die.

Now for this war arc, I bet it can be streched but it wonít be due to the rushing but all I know is that we are gonna see some new moves from both Sasuke and Naruto.

I do want to say that Orchimaru is plotting something during this war...

Saninus
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Daniel-son
Feb 5 2014, 04:43 AM
Good chapter!! Madaras transformation felt a bit rushed...
I thought the way Kishi handled the absorption of the Juubi was really cool. Small panels imply less importance, almost giving it a "storm on the horizon" feel. They could play with that scene in the anime and make it even creepier. Maybe make it silent with only a little ominous music.

What I was not a fan of was Madara's Juubi jin design. I did not like it.... I'm calling it "Maduubi". (you heard it here first....) Hopefully he gets a new design when he acquires his other eye.

sterlihalla
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Pretty epic, i think obito dies while saving kakashi, kabuto becomes good for once and helps sasuke because he has finally gotten over trying to be over powerful then awakened from the spell. I think Oro is going to be the key to beating madara, the guy just knows so much but it is not going to be easy now at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply