Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 8 (25%)
9 6 (18.8%)
8 3 (9.4%)
7 8 (25%)
6 4 (12.5%)
5 - Average 2 (6.3%)
4 0 (0%)
3 1 (3.1%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 32
Chapter 664 Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 11 2014, 11:50 PM (4,905 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not going so well. So, Kurama chakra from Kinkaku/Ginkaku maybe?

Though I'm not entirely sure I understood how Kurama was being transferred there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
lol Soooo Black Zetsu stole the Kuubi from Minato faster than Minato can react? And still know Idea who that shoeless figure is! But team guy was funny! Kishi has been reading Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth

Cheetah
Member Avatar
Sound Ninja from the Cloud
[ * ]
Ugh!! UGH!!! UUUUUGH!!
UGH!!!
NO NO NO!! UUUUUUGGGGHHH!!!

Kasuto Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
This was a bit filler to say the least. I was expecting a little more out of this. I mean if we are close to the end, whats the point of teasing?

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've predicted before that Madara's arrogance would definitely be his Achilles' heel; nonchalantly spitting out Rikudou Sennin's most powerful sealing gourds might not bode well for him. Interestingly, it's looking increasingly questionable that the mystery man is Kabuto (although it's still more probable than anyone else right now).

Little more than a filler chapter, but the intensity is seriously great. That Minato flashback was unneeded and nonsensical though.

Cheetah
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I wasn't too supportive of the thought of it being Kabuto before, but now I am. And I only say that because Madara obviously knows who this person is. Also, look at the figure in the smoke. Either he has baggy clothes, or he has an appendage. But we know for sure that he's naked from below the knee. I would assume, if it is Kabuto, that Karin doesn't recognize him because he's in his sage mode. Well, Orochimaru to the rescue.
Edited by Cheetah, Feb 12 2014, 12:29 AM.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheetah
Feb 12 2014, 12:19 AM
I would assume, if it is Kabuto, that Karin can't sense him because he's in his sage mode.

It's also possible that his chakra signature is distorted from all of the different kinds of DNA he injected into himself, making him unrecognizable to Karin's sensoring. Could very well be a red herring.

Cheetah
Member Avatar
[ * ]
lulz True. This suspense is killing me.
It's nice to see that support characters are about to play another role.
I never really cared for Neji after Pt I, but it's so weird seeing the rest of the squad without him.

egwarrior69
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
If naruto dies i'll seriously be upset. Maybe he gets bits of kyuubi and hachibi chakra from the sages tools and a bit of ichibi chakra from gaara and gains some pseudo-So6P power-up...
Edited by egwarrior69, Feb 12 2014, 12:39 AM.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
If not Kabuto, then who?
Anyone?

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Honestly, this was one of the biggest wastes of a chapter I've ever seen.

With all the flashbacks and needless scenes, I feel like I just read an episode of the anime. It's very obvious Kishi's editors are making him drag things out before the series ends.

4/10

blaccshinobi
Member Avatar
the one who has mastered all the ocular jutsu
[ * ]
idk how they are gonna get the 9tail chakra out of the sealing pot, i guess they're both gonna die.

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
sounddrops
Feb 12 2014, 12:55 AM
If not Kabuto, then who?
Anyone?
The only players not in the field that has been in the dark for a while are Anko, Yamato or Kabuto.

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I liked this chapter.

Really enjoyed TeamGuy they always make me laugh also Kishi is hinting how Madara could possibly be defeated... As He arrogantly spits out the Sages most powerful tools... Maybe that will be his downfall?? I personally can't see him being defeated in battle...

Now to the part that shocked me the most... Literally made my stomach drop... What the hell Minato... Why not use ThunderGod move and go somewhere less crowded...
Aaaarrhhh I don't think anyone expected this to happen... Black Zetsu is becoming a pain in the arse... So the team is dead basically they've got Rikoudo Madara and Black Zetsu infused NineTails Uchiha Rinnegan cocktail going on!!

The only thing that I can think might happen right now, this y be a bit farfetched but... I can see maybe Kurama taking over Obitos consciousness and fighting BlackZetsu or even Madara... <_<
Edited by Daniel-son, Feb 12 2014, 03:10 AM.

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I literally got shocked when Black Zetsu stole the other half of Kurama, damn Kishi is twisting the story waay too much, makes it really exciting!!

10/10

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Salamanca
Feb 12 2014, 02:29 AM
sounddrops
Feb 12 2014, 12:55 AM
If not Kabuto, then who?
Anyone?
The only players not in the field that has been in the dark for a while are Anko, Yamato or Kabuto.
Maybe Kabuto also absorbed Anko aswell to replenish his sage chakra??

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't get this.... why Kishi? Felt like a filler chapter, to get more time to do future chapters...

So.. Gaara, Kakashi and Minato (with Sakura "healing" Naruto in the meanwhile) needs to fight Obito-Zetsu and "Rikudara" in order to gain second half of the kyuubi..

With no answer to who the mysterious figure is... Karin doesn't know the chakra... interesting... But I guess, as Lunacy stated last week as well, Kabuto is the most likely possibility... Since who else could it be? And I highly doubt some random Senju or Uchiha would just pop-up out of nowhere...

Kabuto is most likely using senjutsu, which is why Karin's chakra sensors couldn't comprehend whose chakra it was.

The other barefooted character I can come up with is Kushina, but even I cannot come up with any theory as to why she would be there helping Sasuke, or also how she would be a Edo-tensei and walking around.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Good chapter, but definitely not as good as last week. This was definitely more of a setup chapter. Still think that's Kabuto even though Karin doesn't recognize his chakra. Madara spitting out the sage's tools was pretty funny. The team Gai stuff was pretty funny. Madara enters the Mix, he could just take the Rinnegan right now, nobody can stand up to him. Even with Naruto getting Kurama back, doesn't look good for any of them. Definitely didn't see Madara/Zetsu getting the other half of Kurama. Nice twist. 8/10
Edited by narutofan85, Feb 15 2014, 07:26 PM.

silverythoughts
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I reckon is ridoku Sennin or a spirit of him or something rather than Kabuto. Just a feelin'

Also, interesting plot twist, Naruto doesn't get his dad's reserve 9-tails, but perhaps the psudo-9-tails from teh gourd? But yeah, just more power-up for Madara...

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
This chapter should have been titled-"No hope"

Minato did let me down. How could he lose his guide when it mattered the most. He said he his bringing "a big present" to his son but he didn't, he always fail Naruto. Well, he still have his soul to donate to Naruto. It was pretty cool for him to have a sensory chakra. Naruto is a poor copy of both father and Mother.

Black Zetsu's sneaky move may just be his undoing if the kyubi helps obito regain consciousness, we just may witness another Renin Tensei where not only Naruto is resurrected- that's if Black Zetsu stick much longer in Obito's body.

Madara's arrogance may be is undoing- obito was able to fight with noticeable speed even with those weapon within him. Those weapons and Sage jutsu is his weakness. He may find out the hard way.

What is Gai's team doing far from ever one else, its almost like madara drop those weapons on them on purpose.

Why keep the mysterious person still unknown for two good chapters, he better be significant to Sasuke's health and the upcoming battle ahead.

kibatsu
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Madara spitting out those tools was completely stupid. There is no good reason to give your enemy any tool that could be used against you.

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
If the figure is just a white Zetsu about to collect Sasukes eyes I will be disappointed

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Chapter 664: Because I'm Your Father
You didn't see that coming, did you?
So, Kabuto is not by Sasuke's side. Who is there? All that suspense and we still don't know who that might be. Orochimaru didn't recognized that chakra, so we can't tell who that mysterious person is.
Black Zetsu separated from Obito and so...Obito dies. Note: # No way he could survive, anyway he survived a lot...he was very powerful. Zetsu emerged and took Kurama's (Yin Half) in Naruto's place (Next Jinchuuriki, yey!!!). *I tell you - You didn't see that coming!!* And so...the last moments of a Shinobi who wanted to become a Hokage but he didn't...Obito Uchiha dies. No more Obito, Obito is dead!!! This was the last time we saw him!!!
Minato was their only hope...afterall, is Naruto going to survive or die? Considering the Kyuubi was extracted from him...hmm. The same question goes for Sasuke.
I know Naruto & Sasuke will stay alive. Don't know how...but they will!
Bye bye Obito! Nice seeing you...sorry, but in this world everyone dies, including you!
I thought that Obito will die in chapter 666 but he died in 664....well, close!

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, I guess the lead up to Naruto getting the other half of Kurama was a little too obvious to go smoothly... but really? The Alliance was screwed even when Naruto had some chance of survival. I mean, sure, Madara was so kind/arrogant as to spit out some of Kurama's excess chakra, but I'm at a loss as to how it could possibly help. Now Madara has both pieces of his missing puzzle right in his grasp.

Some otherwise interesting details; Jugo's loyalty to Kimimaro seems to go so far as him allowing Sasuke to become Orochimaru's vessel. And I think we will be seeing Guy's final Gate pretty soon... it's a long shot, but I don't see how else they could hold off Madara long enough to get anything of significance done.

Movado
Genin
[ *  * ]
SMH... SMH... Why everyone want Naruto to DEPEND on Kurama so much??? Isn't the IDEAL situation here is for Minato to give his soul (his life) to Naruto and then Naruto use his OWN CHAKRA which is more or on par with Hashirama???

There is a list of GREAT things that was said about Naruto chakra, now is the time to show his independence an free his pet Fox :)

Plus, it only make sense for Naruto to surpass Hashirama.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply