Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Ninshuu 26 (57.8%)
9 6 (13.3%)
8 8 (17.8%)
7 2 (4.4%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Ninjutsu 1 (2.2%)
4 0 (0%)
3 1 (2.2%)
2 1 (2.2%)
1 - Rock Lee 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 45
Chapter 670 Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 26 2014, 01:22 AM (6,611 Views)
Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hagoromo appears.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I KNEW he would appear at some point. Like with Naruto's mother and father delivering chakra "clones" down through time and body. As the last un-pictured character.

Good info chapter. Funny dialog. Of course Kishi ... KINDA opened up room when hinting that Kaguya came from a foreign land that could be ripe for more stories.

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Great Chapter! Like I predicted that Naruto will meet Hagoromo and also pass down his will to Naruto.

So I was thinking that...We all were wrong about the fact that Naruto was old man's incarnation, Kishi played us quite well lolzz, maybe that will change in the near future.

Ohh and Naruto vs Sasuke is soo gonna happen now that we know that Hagoromo's elder son incarnation is Sasuke (Which btw was predicted by many)

10/10
Edited by koolkhan, Mar 26 2014, 02:19 AM.

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The Tsuchikage
Mar 26 2014, 01:36 AM
I KNEW he would appear at some point. Like with Naruto's mother and father delivering chakra "clones" down through time and body. As the last un-pictured character.

Good info chapter. Funny dialog. Of course Kishi ... KINDA opened up room when hinting that Kaguya came from a foreign land that could be ripe for more stories.
I dont know man but Kaguya's dress kinda looks like a Japanese Shrine Priest or something, so that kinda rules out the possibility of her hailing from a foreign land.

Btw, what happened to Hagoromo brother?? Also anyone noticed Hagoromo staff had two ends? The one which jubito had and current judara has??

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great chapter.

Was awesome to see Hagoromo in full person. And as predicted way back, sort of, by Obito. Naruto the younger brother of Rkudou and Sasuke the elder brother. Too bad Naruto is goofing around, and acting as bold as ever in the presence of the Sage. Great to learn the names of Hagoromo's sons.

And Hagoromo had a brother, how cliché... I mean considering how it could turn out, that his brother is somewhat Madara, and himself Hashirama...

Hagoromo calling Naruto newbee was interesting as well. 9/10

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
In the beginning of the chapter, I could have sworn Kishimoto ripped off Neo's meeting with the Architect... But it all turned out being an enjoyable chapter...
Edited by zerkone, Mar 26 2014, 01:00 PM.

alekos23
Member Avatar
hell-in
[ *  *  * ]
aliens!

sorry,only thing i could think of :P

James Bailey
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan Lv3
[ * ]
Excellent, EXCELLENT chapter. I love Naruto's inability to understand the Sage – who looks awesome by the way. I love the background story too. But what happened to the Sage's brother I wonder?

Roll on next week!

fajarha
Member Avatar
Don't stop!
[ *  * ]
GREAT chapter!
Btw the story of how the war began and the contradictory of their ideals seems like US vs USSR in the past... #just my random thought :P

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Wow!! Last week the eighth gate, this week the Sage of the Six paths!! Fantastic stuff, it was funny how the sage changed his dialect so Naruto could understand him, "for reals", lol. And Naruto being the next coming of Ashura makes sense. Sasuke will probably be the reincarnation of Indra.kaguya looked like a demon, pretty scary. Great chapter with a lot of good info, and finally the SOSP. 10/10

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
He had a brother? Not sure why Kishimoto pulled that out. Maybe just a thematic thing rather than something which will come up again later.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Movado
Genin
[ *  * ]
Nah, just like how Madara had a brother but nothing really came of his brother side of the story.

Anyhow, Indra was obviously reborn in Madara..... NOT sasuke people.

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shikamaru
Mar 26 2014, 06:31 AM
He had a brother? Not sure why Kishimoto pulled that out. Maybe just a thematic thing rather than something which will come up again later.
I kinda thought that as well, but the fact that the brother also happened to fight Ten Tails and apparently become a vessel seems to throw the idea out the window.

I don't know, it just seems like an awkward detail to pull out this late into the game.

kasanza30
Member Avatar
I've got my eye on you, Kishimoto....
[ *  *  * ]
At first, I thought this was an April fool's prank from my manga hosting site. I didn't think Naruto was really going to wake up talking to the Architect from the Matrix. But, by the time I got to the cute, baby-Bijuu, I ended up ranking this an 8/10. I'm not a big fan of simplified, Greek mythology-like creation stories for my reading usually, but this was decent.

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mohrpheus
Mar 26 2014, 07:03 AM
Shikamaru
I kinda thought that as well, but the fact that the brother also happened to fight Ten Tails and apparently become a vessel seems to throw the idea out the window.

I don't know, it just seems like an awkward detail to pull out this late into the game.
Wait if the Juubi was split between the sage and his brother. Wouldn't the other half of the Juubi been freed the moment his brother died? Is there another Juubi? Is that what Naruto is gonna get?

The Guardian
Member Avatar
The God Of War
[ *  *  *  * ]
Movado
Mar 26 2014, 07:03 AM
Nah, just like how Madara had a brother but nothing really came of his brother side of the story.

Anyhow, Indra was obviously reborn in Madara..... NOT sasuke people.
I believe is a motif. The Spirit isn't actually reincarnated but rather something that happens through generations throughout time. It's not unreasonable to assume that it's in both Sasuke and Madara. However, I think we are about to find out that Madara has created imbalance in the order.

Also, as to the chapter, was pretty good. I didn't expect the Sage to have a brother. I wonder if there is a point to all of this.

His mother is interesting character which I an shocked we aren't getting more info on. She birthed chakra, has features much like a demon, or should I say devil. Is she supposed to be Eve?

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Shikamaru
Agreed, this info may turn out to be quite useful in the coming panels.

I still think that not only Naruto is Ashura incarnation but also Hagoromo incarnation.

Also the thing about Juubi split in two half makes me kinda wonder that where did the other half of Juubi go? Also will the attributes of Ying Yang Chakra would be applied on it or not?

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm surprised no one's wondering about Ashura's avatar thing. Was he a Jinchuuriki? Was it some kind of unique power?

I had always assumed that Naruto's Kurama avatar appeared the way it did because he didn't have the full Bijuu to begin with. Maybe not.

Kenpachi Fried Chicken
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I think Ashura's six-armed avatar was a creation of his own powerful chakra, possibly as a Yang-based counterpart to the likely Yin-based Susano'o. Think about it; of all the jinchuuriki in 'bijuu mode', Naruto is the only one who did not look completely like his bijuu. He had roughly similar patterns adorning Kurama's chakra body as Ashura's avatar did. My guess is that Naruto only learned to use it properly once the Kyuubi aligned himself with him, allowing him to freely convert all that chakra into his own and bring out a very incomplete version of this technique. In all likelihood the form stabilized into that of the Kyuubi due to Naruto's familiarity with him.

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lunacy Divine
Mar 26 2014, 08:34 AM
I'm surprised no one's wondering about Ashura's avatar thing. Was he a Jinchuuriki? Was it some kind of unique power?

I had always assumed that Naruto's Kurama avatar appeared the way it did because he didn't have the full Bijuu to begin with. Maybe not.
I kind of assume that's the "final form" of the Kyubi. That looked a bit like the Kyubi.

The Guardian
Member Avatar
The God Of War
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lunacy Divine
Mar 26 2014, 08:34 AM

I thought that was a simple answer. He had chakra similar to the Sage, right? The same way those two brothers that tasted the nine tails chakra can still transform into a biju form, Ashura too, can transform as well.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kenpachi Fried Chicken
Mar 26 2014, 08:42 AM
Think about it; of all the jinchuuriki in 'bijuu mode', Naruto is the only one who did not look completely like his bijuu.

Well... not exactly. Minato had the same traits when using Yin Kurama's chakra. That's what makes it particularly confusing.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good chapter, information that was already known, but with more details. I'm glad Naruto was himself around Hagomoro, for Naruto to change his ways at the sight of Hagomoro would just ruin the character for me.

Cheetah
Member Avatar
Sound Ninja from the Cloud
[ * ]
So this was an interesting chapter. I'm sure the next will be juicier. This was just an introduction. I'm glad we got to see some faces. I had no idea the sage had a beard. I get the feeling that when Naruto returns to the battlefield, Gai will be gone without us knowing exactly what happened for a few chapters.

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
Will Sasuke have the same conversation with the Sage? and what was the point of the Sage having a brother too? i think Indra and Ashura reincarnated themselves into Hashirama and Madara and Naruto and Sasuke. and is this the history that is encoded on the Uchiha stone tablet? i also want to know what happened to the Senju and Uzumaki Clans. They never appeared as a clan like the Uchiha did.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply