Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Shinju Fruit 29 (65.9%)
9 3 (6.8%)
8 8 (18.2%)
7 2 (4.5%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Poison Berries 1 (2.3%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Rotten Apples 1 (2.3%)
Total Votes: 44
Chapter 671 Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 2 2014, 01:34 AM (4,587 Views)
Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not sure I like the idea of Madara and Hashirama also being reincarnations, but it fits the narrative. Some of the dialogue suggested that each "transmigrant" has his own distinct personality traits too, so I guess that helps.

That explanation of Mugen Tsukuyomi was fittingly horrifying. Also, people can finally stop complaining that Kishimoto forgot about the Byakugan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Wow the ending was just Aaawwsome!!! I see Sasuke has finally changed to the good side now!
So Byaukugan originated from the mother! Hopefully that should keep a few people quite now!!

Last page of Madara looking all beat up... :lol: Can't wait to see Gai's last move... Imagine if Lee could open 8 gates as well ....Madara would of been finished!!!
Edited by Daniel-son, Apr 2 2014, 01:44 AM.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
Decent chapter but I keep thinking about the matrix for some reason... The world will end, people will be in a eternal tsukuyomi while fed off of.....

It was good to see that the Byakugan represented, but the whole third eye as the sharingan was a kind of creepy...

Jadakiss
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Lunacy Divine
Apr 2 2014, 01:34 AM
Not sure I like the idea of Madara and Hashirama also being reincarnations, but it fits the narrative. Some of the dialogue suggested that each "transmigrant" has his own distinct personality traits too, so I guess that helps.

That explanation of Mugen Tsukuyomi was fittingly horrifying. Also, people can finally stop complaining that Kishimoto forgot about the Byakugan.
It seem like the person would be born anyway but the sage sons chakra makes it's way to host. I guess that would explain why the 1st was always ahead of Madara.

Daniel-son

Wow the ending was just Aaawwsome!!! I see Sasuke has finally changed to the good side now!
So Byaukugan originated from the mother! Hopefully that should keep a few people quite now!!
We finally know how the sharingan coming from the Byakugan story originated. Get ready for a resurgence in Naruto and Hinata offspring talk.
Edited by Jadakiss, Apr 2 2014, 02:20 AM.

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Jadakiss
Apr 2 2014, 02:18 AM
Lunacy Divine
Apr 2 2014, 01:34 AM

It seem like the person would be born anyway but the sage sons chakra makes it's way to host. I guess that would explain why the 1st was always ahead of Madara.

Daniel-son

We finally know how the sharingan coming from the Byakugan story originated. Get ready for a resurgence in Naruto and Hinata offspring talk.
Hahaa you took the words right out my mouth Jadakiss :lol:

Colored cover of the manga was really awesome, and Sasuke being host to Indra was anticipated by many.

In the end, the resolve of Sasuke for ending wars or some other thing will bring war between Naruto and Sasuke, because we didnt got to hear Sasuke's decision of he told Hagoromo.

And Gai's final technique will gradually pierce Madara?? Respect for Gai Sensei!! 10/10

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Another very informative chapter, with an amazing end to the chapter. cool the sage was talking to Sasuke as well. I thought this was going to happen, it makes sense. Good to learn about the origin of the byakugan, the tailed beast names and more about Kaguya. That ending was fantastic! The sage giving power to both Naruto and Sasuke, while Guy is about to use his final attack! 10/10
Edited by narutofan85, Apr 2 2014, 01:27 PM.

Kankuro's Bro
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Well, that was suitably epic. I'm going to have to read it a few more times to discuss it at length, but I'll go with random thoughts for now:

Finally! Naruto and Sasuke share the same goal (beyond a desire for the same job). -_- :lol:

Gai has 1 technique left for us. It sounds like it will be wonderfully ridiculous.

Pure speculation: Hagoromo's brother inherited and passed on the Byakugan.

I seriously never noticed that Sasuke is left-handed. I guess it's because he mainly wields weapons in his right hand. He's nearly ambidextrous on top of everything else.

Rinnegan time for one or both of them!

The senile, old toad is named Gamamaru. Kisihmoto likes "maru" in names. <_<

Shukaku had a speaking part in an issue and didn't act like a maniac or d-bag! Stop the presses!

"Here's this tablet that tells how to get stupid amounts of power. I left it so maybe you wouldn't do that." Really, dude? :FP:

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Hmm, so the Byakugan is needed to use Infinite Tsukuyomi? I'm guess Madara is going after Neji next?

I forgot how badly Kiba wanted Naruto to kill Sasuke, kind've of weak foreshadow though. Seems like an asspull.

Seems like Infinite Tsukuyomi is simply a permanent Genjutsu. At first, I thought it was a technique that could change reality, it's good to see it still follows the genjutsu rule.

I'm very curious on Sasuke's talk with Hagomoro, but I don't want to prolong this info filler time as much as it already has.

I'm predicting either Naruto and Sasuke will gain the power of those creatures in the promotional art. Or, Naruto will gain the power of the Juubi while Sasuke gains a Sasuke passed Perfect.

I'm looking forward to next chapter, since this Round 2 of Madara and Guy will probably be the last display of strategy within the series. Before the battle will come out as "my power is stronger than yours", like how most final battles end.

hinata uzumaki
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
@Kankuro's Bro Maru is a very common ending in Japanese boys' names. Interesting theory about the Byakugan, by the way; that's probably exactly what ended up happening. A part of me wonders though if Kaguya already had the Byakugan when she ate the fruit, but I know that's impossible...

Also, the "do not press this button effect." Tell someone not to do something and they WILL do it. Although in this case why have the button in the first place?

Looks like I'm not the only one who thought of the Matrix- so did Zerkone. I'd also like to compare Naruto to the Avatar, and Sasuke to the Dark Avatar from the last season of Korra, though it looks like he's not so dark anymore lol.

I'm very confused though because Hagaromo keeps mentioning "their mother," referring to his wife, but we keep seeing Kaguya. Did the Great Sage have an Oedipus complex? :O_O:

And finally... the chapter ends with a pun, at least in the translation I read. Night Guy. Don't get me wrong, I love puns as much as Carmen Sandiego does, but this was terrible. Not only is it a play on his name, he's in the "nighttime" of his life. Talk about the elephant in the room...
Edited by hinata uzumaki, Apr 2 2014, 06:15 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
hinata uzumaki
Apr 2 2014, 06:15 AM
And finally... the chapter ends with a pun, at least in the translation I read. Night Guy. Don't get me wrong, I love puns as much as Carmen Sandiego does, but this was terrible. Not only is it a play on his name, he's in the "nighttime" of his life. Talk about the elephant in the room...
Eh I don't know, the pun gave me a chuckle or two.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Lots of my speculation seems to be dead on but I didn't see Sasuke summoning the SOSP, he (the SOSP) even said he did not give interest to Indra and his transmigrants previously-maybe now he saw that for once Naruto was able to use his Naruto attractiveness to pull indra's transmigrant to his side, making his intended purpose "Yin working with Yang to for peace possible" as stated in the stone tablet. Naruto really understood what obito told him about Sasuke, and he was able to read Sasuke's heart back then in the Hokage arc. Now it is fair, Naruto and Sasuke's power up- we may have a dual Hokage/supreme rulers very soon. The first ever!!!

The Tsuchikage
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Byakugan.... explained!

Good chapter!

Movado
Genin
[ *  * ]
Guess Indra left Madara an now in Sasuke...

Anyhow, now i really hope Madara get this left eye, i want to see a full all out battle no handicaps.

In the end, Naruto is still more powerful than Sasuke. YEAH!!!!!!!!! :)

Cheetah
Member Avatar
Sound Ninja from the Cloud
[ * ]
That Uzumaki hair though...

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Movado
Apr 2 2014, 08:04 AM
Yeah cheers to that!! :) Am expecting Uber high powerlevels from now on ;)

Btw I didnt expect Madara to get messed up like that in the panel, his blood spilled all over the place etc, Gai Sensei truly is a beast!! :O_O:

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
So the mother turned evil or driven mad by the power, she got from the fruit. Is that what was hinted or tolded in this chapter?

I wonder who stopped her or are they still in her eternal genjutsu.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
An informative chapter with a great ending. I assumed that Sasuke was also speaking with Hagomoro you can't have Naruto being the only vessel of Hagamoro's kids.

I'm glad to see that both Naruto and Sasuke seem to share the same goal now, but I'm a bit confused. Does this mean that both will be at the same power level or does this mean that Naruto will be more powerful being that he will not only have Hagamoro's chakra, but also the power of all beasts? Just curious, the panel where both reach for the hagomoro's staff was a confusing.

Seems like Gai has been stomping on Madara with his elephant jutsu, I'm curious to see what else he has up his sleeve? On that note, I have a question, are these jutsu only possible by opening the 8th gate or are they just more powerful with the 8th gate open?

Also, I would have thought Gai would have died by now, but he still has some fight in him. Something tells me that either he dies after this last attack or Naruto will spare him by stepping in for him and maybe giving him some of his chakra.

White Death
Member Avatar
Not my fault! Someone put a wall in my way!
[ * ]
BadKent
Apr 2 2014, 09:13 AM
An informative chapter with a great ending. I assumed that Sasuke was also speaking with Hagomoro you can't have Naruto being the only vessel of Hagamoro's kids.

I'm glad to see that both Naruto and Sasuke seem to share the same goal now, but I'm a bit confused. Does this mean that both will be at the same power level or does this mean that Naruto will be more powerful being that he will not only have Hagamoro's chakra, but also the power of all beasts? Just curious, the panel where both reach for the hagomoro's staff was a confusing.

Seems like Gai has been stomping on Madara with his elephant jutsu, I'm curious to see what else he has up his sleeve? On that note, I have a question, are these jutsu only possible by opening the 8th gate or are they just more powerful with the 8th gate open?

Also, I would have thought Gai would have died by now, but he still has some fight in him. Something tells me that either he dies after this last attack or Naruto will spare him by stepping in for him and maybe giving him some of his chakra.

I have to be honest, I don't want Gai to live. And I'm not saying that because I hate him. I'm saying that because he just opened the eight gates. It means death. It sort of loses it's value if someone, even someone that could basically be ascending to a god form (Naruto or Sasuke) can just step in and give him charka or something else that will save his life. Gai is a really cool character and this is his moment to shine. He shouldn't be saved. He needs to go out in a blaze of glory befitting him.

Wreck
Member Avatar
Emokage, Village of the Hidden Tears; Land of the Slit Wrists
[ * ]
Green Beast > Tailed Beasts

Now let's hope that Sakura had inherited the Mother's Chakra :O_O: ..jk

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Movado

Anyhow, now i really hope Madara get this left eye, i want to see a full all out battle no handicaps.

I really don't get how Naruto is more powerful than Sasuke. On the contrary, they are now equal.

Movado
Genin
[ *  * ]
Rikoduo Sennin
Apr 2 2014, 11:23 AM
Movado

I really don't get how Naruto is more powerful than Sasuke. On the contrary, they are now equal.
Actually, they both getting Great Sage gifts BUT Naruto also getting have the Bijuu's power ;)

yitz
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Great color cover. Seems like the cover is full of symbolism.

I think Naruto just became the most powerfull shinobi in the land. With the 9 tailed beasts chakra and now the power of the Hermit inside him. Dangerously powerfull.

Gai sensei's self sacrifice is what legends are made of.
Might Gai deserves his face up on that mountain behind the village.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Movado
Apr 2 2014, 12:55 PM
Rikoduo Sennin
Apr 2 2014, 11:23 AM
Movado

Actually, they both getting Great Sage gifts BUT Naruto also getting have the Bijuu's power ;)
And yopu are forgetting Sasuke has Hashirama's wood jutsus( very formidable against bijuu), perfect Susanoo (which can face any beast) and the Rinnegan (which took down all the beast with one jutsu).

TehJammah
Member Avatar
Kneel before Karinzo!
[ *  * ]
hinata uzumaki
Apr 2 2014, 06:15 AM
I'm very confused though because Hagaromo keeps mentioning "their mother," referring to his wife, but we keep seeing Kaguya. Did the Great Sage have an Oedipus complex? :O_O:
Think it's probably a translation error. One I read first had the 'their mother' line, but the different translation I'm reading now has 'my mother' instead.

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
BadKent
Apr 2 2014, 09:13 AM

Great question, think is what I think has happened so far in the final arc.

Naruto's Arsenal:

- All 9 Bijuus Chakra (A small portion of it)
- Sage Mode
- Increased Stamina (Constantly Fighting 4th Shinobi War in KCM and Bijuu Mode)

Sasuke's Arsena;

- Rinnegan (Hypothesis)
- Hashimara Remaining Chakra
- SM or Whatever Kabuto is doing with him atm

Remember when in Bijuu deep consciousness, all 5 of them gave Naruto a tiny bit of chakra, and Kurama said that "Naruto is old man's....."This is where it gets confusing! I dont think that Naruto will only get powerups equal to Ashura.

IMO Naruto will get ever more powerful than SOSP, and like I said earlier, Kaguya started it all, Naruto will put an end to it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply