Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 9 (50%)
9 4 (22.2%)
8 2 (11.1%)
7 2 (11.1%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 1 (5.6%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 18
Shippuuden Episode 359 Airs
Topic Started: Apr 17 2014, 09:14 AM (931 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Really interesting use of the color filters this episode. For awhile there, I thought something was wrong with the video encode since the series doesn't usually do that.

I think I'm most looking forward to next episode. We know Kakashi failed students back to the Academy, so it'll be nice to finally see them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Neogin
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Shikamaru
Apr 17 2014, 09:14 AM
I think I'm most looking forward to next episode. We know Kakashi failed students back to the Academy, so it'll be nice to finally see them.
I was thinking the same thing too.

And overall, excellent episode, once again. It was still a bit saddening to see Kakashi torn up about Itachi.

And is it just me, or is The Third tearing Danzo a new one just so satisfying?

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Another great episode!! Good to see how the Uchiha were arming up and getting ready for the Coup, Itachi and Obito's talks were pretty interesting as well. Also Hiruzen and Itachi I really liked as well, explains how he could keep coming into the village all these years.Itachi really went through a lot in his short time with the anbu. Next week's should be a good episode to end the arc on. It was talked about back in the early days of Naruto that Kakashi failed everybody who was sent to him until Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. 10/10

Snakiest
Member Avatar
Шпион из КГБ
[ *  * ]
There it is. The formula of success. Stop making stupid filler charaters, use your brain and do something with the main cast. Another brilliant episode. Seriously, never thought I would be saying that about a filler. Never thought I would be saying it so often.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
The Mad Perfectionist
[ *  *  *  * ]
Probably the best depiction of the circumstances surrounding the coup thus far. One thing I love about this arc is its tendency to go over prior events from completely different perspectives - it really gives the viewer a look at the bigger picture.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Pretty decent episode. Wished they focused more on the massacre instead of the political issue about it, since I wanted to see Itachi's current fighting skill over the Mangekyou.

I might've been just me, but it felt like Kakashi and Yamato kept changing heights throughout the episode.

Didn't see the point of the color swap in the Uchiha District scene, didn't really set the mood for anything.

Obito knowing Kenjutsu was random, but an interesting one at least. 7/10

Susanooo
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Everything cleared up! VERY GREAT ARC. next episodes, i am hoping to see how orochimaru joining akatsuki and orochimaru-itachi incident.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked seeing the meeting between Tobi and Itachi. Tobi being the one to offer Itachi a position in the Akatsuki makes sense. While on the topic of Tobi let me just say that it was cool finally seeing him take part in the massacre. I know it has been mentioned before by Itachi and Tobi himself but we didn't see it until now.

It was interesting to see Danzou and Hiruzen have their ANBU head over to Uchiha Compound. So the two sets of ANBU were the first to discover the aftermath of the massacre. I'll assume the missing Uchiha bodies were taken by Tobi so he could collect Sharingan eyes. Anyway, it was at this time where we saw Hiruzen dissolve ANBU Root and relieve Danzou of his duties.

Overall this was another excellent episode. We saw Yugao get assigned to join Kakashi's team to serve as Itachi's replacement after he was made an ANBU Captain. I enjoyed the verbal sparring between Hiruzen and Danzou. Talk about constantly clashing. Also, I liked finding out why Itachi was able to infiltrate the village even after leaving it. My one gripe about the episode had to be the color change during the Uchiha District scenes. In my opinion it was left that way for too long of a time.

Episode gets a 10.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I had hope, itachi and the Masked man would perform more jutsu than what was depicted. So this was how danzo obtained his sharigans and the Masked man also! Creepy!

Uchiha Itachi 99
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Great episode.Gives great explanation about Kakashi's character.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply