Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Limbo World 31 (73.8%)
9 4 (9.5%)
8 4 (9.5%)
7 1 (2.4%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Mortal Realm 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 1 (2.4%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Abysmal Abyss 1 (2.4%)
Total Votes: 42
Chapter 674 Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 23 2014, 12:12 AM (6,953 Views)
Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
白蛇
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sasuke's Rinnegan demonstrates a new ability around two or three times - once to avoid Inton Raiha and then to impale Madara's body - but its mechanics haven't been properly explained yet. Personal speculation says he can temporarily slow down the flow of time relative to himself (this could explain why he caught up to Madara so quickly at the end of the chapter) or perhaps it's some form of Izanagi. Numerous possibilities either way.

On another note, Kakashi just straight up lost his namesake.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

toadsage06
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
After reading the chapter over about three times, I can say that it was a great chapter. Madara ripping out kakashi's eye and on the verge of killing sakura was a great cliffhanger, but its safe to assume that obito will take the strike for sakura even though most fans would like to see sakura killed : -)

Diamonddeath
Member Avatar
Legendary Shinobi
[ *  *  *  * ]
That was pretty cool, but it was also pretty confusing. The whole shadow Madara was hard to follow, at least I thought it was. By the way, are we to assume that Indra's spirit split between Madara and Sasuke?

Additionally, I'm wondering if Kaguya was reincarnated as anyone, or perhaps her spirit will appear somewhere or to someone like Hogoromo did to Naruto and Sasuke. Perhaps to Sakura.
Edited by Diamonddeath, Apr 23 2014, 01:07 AM.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Sasuke being able to use black chidori again means that his Flapping Chidori was a sage version of chidori this whole time?

Rinbo seems like Kamui's counterpart in an aspect. The true mechanics of how it works is also interesting, yet confusing at the same time. Since, it's hard to believe a simple clone could knock back several tailed beast with ease.

Kakashi's eye-gouging was stunning. I wouldn't say it was random though, since even though Madara could do it at anytime, he was waiting until it was actually in use.

I felt like the last part of the chapter was rushed because:

1. Sasuke clearly bifurcated Madara in half. That alone should've stopped his movements. Unless Madara's absorbed Senjutsu is still in effect. Either way, he should be dead quickly after he arrived to the dimension unless im missing something.

2.It's hard to tell if Sakura was hesitating before piercing Obito's eye, due to it being a manga and all. But if she was, then it's going to be hard feeling shocked if her incoming death is.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
Poor Kakashi just trying to catch a breather, only to get his eye ripped before he can even react...

Naruto and Sasuke had precision attacks that already put Madara on the ropes... He has yet to understand that it's not ninjutsu he's fighting...

Sakura gets her time with the main villain, I hope the author just doesn't have her play the damsel.... But actually have her do something relevant, like destroying that left eye...

Good cliffhanger and a good chapter....

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Good chapter lots of action although some of the time I had no clue what was going on!! It was very hard to keep up... I like the different variations of Rasengan and also Black Chidori looked cool!!
Since there was a seal on rasengan does that mean the clone is not available anymore ???
Madara running scared made me Laugh!!
Kakashi losing his eye so easily WTF ... And then Madara being chopped in half like a cucumber...

I think Sakura will get seriously injured or killed and Madara will absorb Obitos powers take Rinnegan and probably absorb Black Zetsu as well and use his healing powers...

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Wow, Nice action, though, they were hard to follow sometimes. As I thought, Power hungry Madara needs Sasuke's new left eye. He was really getting pummelled by these dynamic duo-being the recipient of their chidori/rasengan combo. So Naruto can seal if his attack connected-cool, he is dangerous, seeing as he tank that hit from spectral Madara without falling backwards. Between Kakashi poor sensory ability, obito lax about doing the deed himself and Sakura being Sluggish about doing stuff, I really don't know which is less tolerable, they all had it coming-that is supposing Saskura dies next week. Madara is finally here to collect all that he gave/entrust to obito, poor fella. How his he supposed to move without his legs/torso, Naruto/Sasuke need to destroy or absorb the half of him. I find Madara wanting to control Sasuke like he did obito hilarious.

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
Decent chapter indeed.

Interesting bit when Madara mentioned his rinnegan had tomoes aswell, it seems its the Indra reincarnation that receives rinnegan with tomoes as opposed to Nagato's. Or could be just that when both halves of Hagaromo gets fused its the "normal" ripple rinnegan, that has been showcased the must.

Not sure I like Kakashi getting his sharingan snatched but I guess it somehow had to happen in order for Madara to become a harder challenge.

Loved the dual attack from Sasuke and Naruto.
Edited by The Peacebrew, Apr 23 2014, 04:40 AM.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
A very interesting chapter. It was a little all over the place, but the action and also the shock value of Kakashi getting his sharingan ripped out was pretty awesome. Still don't full understand Sasuke's abilities yet, but they are intriguing. I'm liking Naruto using the different techniques of the bijuu too. The magnet sealing rasengan was pretty cool. Also nice to see the black aka flapping chidori again from Sasuke. Madara was like the Emporer from Star Wars using the raiton from his hands like that. I think next week is golden week so we probably won't be getting a chapter. 10/10 for this one though.

Movado
Member Avatar
Jiraiya is alive!!
[ *  * ]
#eyesnatcher #stickyfingers

Anyhow, it's cool that Madara is about to get his other eye. I want to see a full out battle not the handicap crap.

Now, either Obito is going to teleport or Sauke is going to block the attack.

Im curious though, if Limo is in another dimension and Sasuke can see that Madara, shouldn't he be able to see Obito and Sakura?

The Guardian
Member Avatar
The God Of War
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, a second invisible madara!
Seems like the MS Sharingan, the rinnegan users get their own unique versions.
Madara has less durability than naruto in 4tail mode

Why is it soo important for madara to get the other eye. The power spike will be high apparently

Eye snatching has never been smoother

c2cold2
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
DANG IT SAKURA! YOU HAD ONE JOB!!! JUST ONE JOB!!! :FP:

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am really glad that Rinbo Hengoku isn't just some off-brand version of Shinra Tensei - it had never occurred to me that there might be more to the technique than we initially thought. Especially given the emphasis Madara seemed to put into its usage.

The action in this chapter was rather excellent, all things considered. Probably my favorite chapter in quite some time.

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
After more than a decade of reading the manga, Kakashi finally loses his Sharingan. Definitely didn't see that coming.

Since Sasuke chopped Madara in half, Madara's pretty much lost most of his body parts after coming back to life. At least he's made of Zetsu.

Nice to know that Madara still has some tricks up his sleeve even though the heroes have powered up. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here.

10/10

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
Just a little set off by the art work in various panels. Makes it a little difficult to follow the action. Otherwise not too bad. Anyone think instead of destroying Obito's eye, that Kakashi'll get an upgraded replacement?
that's if Sakura figures out how Madara was able to get to that dimension.

Bloodedge
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I've heard of seeing the world through another's eyes but this is ridiculous... Poor Obito's eye is playing pass the parcel.

Come on Naruto stop letting Sasuke boss you around and do your multiple element rasengan genki-dama thing.

House of Pain
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Very Good chapter. So please correct me if i'm wrong.But Rinbo Hengoku allow Madara to split himself into two halves one respecting Yin and the other Yang.Which in turn can fight or defend. I'm still a little puzzled about Shukaku possessing a Jiton. How can magnetic fields control sand? The metal particles that can be found in sand,but not the rest of the minerals that compose sand. Also i thought Yin and Yang involved non elemental nature chakra transformations.Was that a mistake? Senjutsu simply adds natural energy to your chakra.

Twilight_Ninja
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, some of the comments on this thread confirm there's a bias against Sakura here. There's been no failure yet and the cliffhanger only gives a vague idea on what could happen next

Also doubt the main heroine will die (though even if she were hit, she still has the advanced jutsu provided by that seal on her forehead) after just proving to be on an equivalent par with her teammates (at least prior to Sage power upgrade.) I actually doubt any of the four main cast members will die as they're pretty much the beacon for that whole generation to follow. I'd call that a fanfiction writer's dream at best.

Toadsage

Madara ripping out kakashi's eye and on the verge of killing sakura was a great cliffhanger, but its safe to assume that obito will take the strike for sakura even though most fans would like to see sakura killed : -)

Don't let the hate this character bandwagon fool you. She's actually a pretty popular character, here and especially in Japan. Not the most popular, sure, but still popular.

I'm just saying that "most fans" might be a little exaggerated, considering there are many who love her or at least that don't dislike her. ^_^

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
白蛇
[ *  *  *  * ]
House of Pain
Apr 23 2014, 08:48 AM
1.) So please correct me if i'm wrong.But Rinbo Hengoku allow Madara to split himself into two halves one respecting Yin and the other Yang.Which in turn can fight or defend.

2.) Also i thought Yin and Yang involved non elemental nature chakra transformations.Was that a mistake? Senjutsu simply adds natural energy to your chakra.

1.) Limbo manifests an invisible ethereal clone that is immune to all physical attacks and sensory abilities except for those using Hagoromo's Senjutsu or his chakra. The mechanics are simple, it's just incredibly hard to counter for anyone who isn't using godly powers.

2.) Yin Release and Yang Release are not exclusive to non-elemental techniques. They're more associated with the ratios of spiritual energy and physical energy required for all Ninjutsu.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
The Guardian
Apr 23 2014, 07:42 AM
Madara has less durability than naruto in 4tail mode
Yes, because Madara is made up of physical flesh and blood. Even though physical attacks like a sword to the chest can penetrate him,it does little if not infused with sage chakra. Naruto in 4tails is protected by concerntrated chakra which acts like a barrier/shield against attacks same way susanoo does. This is the same reason behind why Naruto in kyubi cannot be cut while hachibi can be cut.

blaccshinobi
Member Avatar
the one who has mastered all the ocular jutsu
[ * ]
so.. sasuke can manipulate time and space in some form or fashion. i wonder what the full extent is.

for the ppl confused as to why sasuke chidori looks like that, remember that the curse seal is sage jutsu so it makes sense that the sage jutsu he used now turns it back to a similar form.

man i hope obito dies and madara get his other rinnegan

chubide
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
blaccshinobi
Apr 23 2014, 11:05 AM

man i hope obito, madara, and sasssske dies and madara get his othe we never have to hear about a Shadingan, rinnegan, or any other -gan ever again.
Fixed for you.

blaccshinobi
Member Avatar
the one who has mastered all the ocular jutsu
[ * ]
chubide
Apr 23 2014, 11:13 AM
blaccshinobi
Apr 23 2014, 11:05 AM

man i hope obito, madara, and sasssske dies and madara get his othe we never have to hear about a Shadingan, rinnegan, or any other -gan ever again.
Fixed for you.
no.. just no

Sidharth
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Awesome chapter..I dont remember when was the last time it took me this long to read a chapter.so the limbo was explained but I am confused as to why did madara not use limbo against guy??
sasuke's speed has improved drastically and he may be faster than naruto
but can anyone explain why naruto picked up his father's kunai?i though that he would use the flying thunder god but that does not seem to be the case.

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Can't kill an idea
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think this chapter does reinforce my belief that by the end of the series, Kakashi will get Obito's other eye.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply