Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 14 (35%)
9 8 (20%)
8 4 (10%)
7 9 (22.5%)
6 3 (7.5%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 2 (5%)
Total Votes: 40
Chapter 675 Discussion
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 07:31 AM (4,844 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
So I guess Naruto maybe did regenerate Guy's foot and bones? And if Obito makes it out, would/could he regen his right side too?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Chapter 675: Sasuke's Rinnegan
Obito used Kamui to save Sakura...he's in trouble, now that is alone with Madara!
Madara is the perfect master of manipulation, Obito was Madara's puppet all the time and Obito didn't realised that!
Now that Kakashi has no Sharingan anymore I look forward to see how "powerful" will be without it. (Madara took Kakashi's sharingan). Sasuke getting Rinnegan was soo predictable/obvious. Naruto is the new "Sage of Sixth Paths"...(the only way he can beat Madara)
Rin's death was Madara's plan all the time, well that was too obvious, just Obito was naive to find out. I wonder what Madara did to Obito...maybe made him change his mind and strike once again? I don't think so, since he just told him the truth behind Rin's death...
Maybe Madara killed Obito, who knows? But..no!

yitz
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
A good set up chapter to me. Explains a few things and connects sertain elements for the final showdown.
Can't wait for next chapter.
I'm excited to finally see all of team 7 in action, together. Other then the 2 bells training, and I guess to a point the Zabuza/Haku fight, I can't remember Naruto, Sasuke, AND Sakura fighting together.
...AND what of Obito ????
One week can't go by fast enough.

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
good chapter
and lot of information about Marada`s evilness

But what bugs me is I know that Kishi need to let obito explain about huge powerboost with two rinnegans together.
But the fact that he let Sakura stand there for few seconds/minutes listening while she could have destroyed that eye 10 times and again he show us how ineffective/weak/stupid/helpless (just pick one) she is. That just irritate me.

why does he even bother to build her power as most powerfull medic ninja just to show us that she cant do most simple ninja things (like stabing someone)

But Floating hlaf of Madara was kind of funny. Just makes me wonder if he`ll grew new legs or find his old one and joined them somehow

Sidharth
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
How was obito able to teleport sakura when he couldn't teleport himself when madara attacked him.he had to use the help of kakashi to help him evade madara's attack.now against the same attack,he was able to teleport sakura.how is this possible?? <_<
Edited by Sidharth, May 7 2014, 09:15 AM.

Bloodedge
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Star Wars anyone? It seems Obito is Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker to Madara's manipulative Darth Sidious.
Madara using Obito's loyalty to his friends and loved ones to turn him to the darkside. I think Kishimoto has been watching Revenge of the Sith for inspiration.

Obviously Madara will become the all powerful double rinnengan wielder. Will be interesting to see how much more powerful he can become, he is already ridiculously strong.

I love the nostalgia of team 7 being together again this last time for their last stand - very poetic.

And finally ... kishimoto is the Master of wall papering over plot cracks - I salute you sensei!
Edited by Bloodedge, May 7 2014, 08:55 AM.

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good chapter, what we all figured or at least I did, Madara was the master mind behind Rin's death, has finally been confirmed. Well I guess the name 'Sharingan Kakashi' is no more and he will no longer be able to copy jutsu. Shame that he got his eye back, now he can't transplant any left overs. :FP:

The questioning of Sasuke's motives by Kakashi seemed a bit out of left field for me. Why would you be asking that now Kakashi?

So Madara's shadow is impaled by the staff, does that mean Madara cannot move around anymore? A few things that come to mind for the next chapter.

1. Obito kamuies Madara's rinnegan out of his head and sends it to Kakashi's location
2. Madara takes over black Zetsu's body to regenerate his missing half.
3. Sasuke's rinnegan obtains another power up which, is probably why Sasuke has his eye closed, or gets the new power up by transplanting Madara's rinnegan (see #1) into him.
4. Kakashi tries to lend a hand, but without his sharingan, he's not as skilled as before ( well not really but it made me chuckle)
5. Team 7 shows off team work to acquire the two bells (Madara's eyes) and prove that their team work has no rival.

Edited by BadKent, May 7 2014, 04:54 PM.

chingu91
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
BadKent your analysis is just wrong. Stop and re-read the whole chapter. Obito was not the one who used kamui, it was madara who used it to take the rinnegan from obito. Sasuke just has his eye closed cause thats the eye with the rinnegan. It didn't get a power boost, it's the same as it was last chapter.

Diamonddeath
Member Avatar
Legendary Shinobi
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm wondering if Obito will get his Sharingan back now that Naruto regenerated Kakashi's eye. Maybe then we'll get to see Obito's Susanoo, even though we never saw him use Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi. I'm also wondering if awakening the Rinnegan is what causes the Sharingan-like tomoe in the eye, meaning that maybe Madara will have the tomoe when he reclaims his Rinnegan. Although, we never saw him with them before, so if that was the case, it would be a retcon, unless it's the tailed beasts that cause that for him. Maybe I'm just looking too into it, now, but I really want to know what causes the tomoe in the Rinnegan.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
The bell story and to see it here, like shrimp escape in jiu jitsu...basic standard but so important! Train! Great to see team yuck it up. Oss

What did Sasuke really mean by the homage statement, I too wonder still.
Edited by sounddrops, May 7 2014, 09:46 AM.

kagesempai
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I might be way off on this, but I have a feeling we'll see a final Kakashi/Obito teamup before this is over. Both with their original eyes! And contrary to this idea:

Quote:

4. Kakashi tries to lend a hand, but without his sharingan, he's not as skilled as before ( well not really but it made me chuckle)

I believe Kakashi should be stronger than before. Remember, this is the White Fang's son!

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
chingu91
May 7 2014, 09:25 AM
BadKent your analysis is just wrong. Stop and re-read the whole chapter. Obito was not the one who used kamui, it was madara who used it to take the rinnegan from obito. Sasuke just has his eye closed cause thats the eye with the rinnegan. It didn't get a power boost, it's the same as it was last chapter.
I think you should read my post again and understand that I'm not analyzing, but merely making predictions, "A few things that come to mind for the next chapter.". There is not much to analyze in this chapter!

One of those predictions is that Obito will use kamui to take Madara's rinnegan from him and place it by team 7, which is when I predicted it would be transplanted to Sasuke and give him that power up.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I was expecting a little more action, but upon a second read this was a very good chapter. Madara's revelation was very nice, reminded me of the Emporer in Star Wars. Also really like the nostalgic stuff towards the end. Even against the final villain, Kakashi reminds them of what's really important, good stuff. 9/10

Yodaime
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
And in one single chapter Naru..... er excuse me Kishi powered Sakura's uselessness to over 9000.. :FP:

My summary of this chapter:

Naruto: Obtains ultimate Senju powers and can heal anything..
Sasuke: Obtains ultimate Uchiha powers and can interact with another world..
Sakura: Takes way too long chatting with Obito and allows Madara to power up...

YOU ONLY HAD ONE JOB SAKURA, ONE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :FP:

Good chapter, bad Sakura.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I really don't like this chapter at all, the only thing I find decent is Madara's revelation and Obito's dialogue with Sakura, Kakashi has new dull eyes (bye bye sharigan)-he is still as skilled as he was with the Sharigan only with exception of copy, predict, genjutsu and kamui.I liked how he asked Sasuke about his motive less we have another Madara [Sasuke bossing Naruto is an indication], he was quick to answer the Sage but was speechless with Kakashi- CURIOUS? But like Sasuke I hate a lot of things. (1) Isn't chapter 674 titled Sasuke's rennigan also? (2) Though the Chapter is titled Sasuke's rennigan, that is one thing we didn't see throughout (he shut his eye). (3) Sakura did not see Madara nor sense his attack. (4) torsoless Madara floating in space. (5) Team work with Sakura, she will only get in the way and so them down [a team is as strong as its weakest like- Sasuke was not worried about Naruto taking a hit from Madara's clone]. What really can she do to Madara [she can neither sense nor see his clone/ she lacks new power up], she is more like a distraction while Naruto and Sasuke finish. She better get her feelings in other- Naruto deserves better-better means Hinata.

Saninus
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Really enjoyed this chapter. Usually the chapter after a break does not live up to my expectations. This one broke that streak.

My highlights:
-Confirmation that Madara was behind Rin's death. We all new it but it was nice to finally hear it.
-Explanation of the Obito/Kakashi fight. That fight never sat right with me. Obito had access to sharingan, rennegan and mokuton. For him to fall into the same exact trap as when they were kids just never made sense. Now we know why.
-This chapter really highlighted how Obito and Madara were constantly out maneuvering each other. I thought that was really cool!
-Kishi has tried to trigger Team 7 nostalgia before and it has always missed the mark with me. This one worked. It brought me back to the good old days and I loved it.

A few counter points to things above:
-@Sidharth: Obito needed Kakashi's help to avoid Madara's ball attack. This time Madara just threw a piece of his staff at Sakura. Obito obviously had to dig deep to manage that kamui but Obito has never been shown to be weak on willpower.
Also, we don't know all the rules for teleporting things OUT of the dimension. Could be faster. He obviously doesn't have to touch things to teleport them like in the real world. No one has a Kamui handbook.
-@chingu91: I'm not going to guess what's coming out of that Kamui portal. Why anybody could pretend to be 100% sure (enough to lecture someone else to read the manga) is beyond me. Logically, It's Madara. And, yes, it did seem like it was him using the kamui on Obito... but until the next chapter comes out there are only assumptions at this point. (Logical though they might be)
-@Yodaime: I'm not going to fault Sakura for her hesitation. You would have to be pretty cold blooded to NOT hesitate. Obito just saved Naruto for which she just thanked him. Sakura is a medical nin, not some anbu assassin. Geeze!

Great chapter. Gets a 10.
Edited by Saninus, May 7 2014, 11:58 AM.

Movado
Genin
[ *  * ]
First off, Naurot is the man incase no one knew that before.

Second, whats up with Sasuke closing his eye? I guess he have a limit on how long he can use his eye power before resting it.

Third, i love where this is going... Time for hero mode Naruto.

Descartes Uzumaki
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I have no problem saying I told you so, so thumbs up to everyone that had the nerve to give Obito credit and argue with me that Madara isn't the true villian and Obito was more than a puppet. Actual review later when I get off work lol.

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sidharth
May 7 2014, 08:21 AM
How was obito able to teleport sakura when he couldn't teleport himself when madara attacked him.he had to use the help of kakashi to help him evade madara's attack.now against the same attack,he was able to teleport sakura.how is this possible?? <_<
Teleporting himself takes longer than teleporting someone else. We have known this for a while now.
Edited by Mohrpheus, May 7 2014, 12:34 PM.

Saninus
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Descartes Uzumaki
May 7 2014, 12:17 PM
I have no problem saying I told you so, so thumbs up to everyone that had the nerve to give Obito credit and argue with me that Madara isn't the true villian and Obito was more than a puppet. Actual review later when I get off work lol.
....wut?

Is there anyone on this forum that didn't think that Madara was behind Rin's death? One person...? No? Didn't think so.

No one has ever doubted that Madara manipulated Obito. I have never seen anyone argue this. I have been reading these forums for years before I joined. Besides, what's so impressive about manipulating a half dead, horribly disfigured, good hearted 14 year old little boy?!!! Congrats, Madara. You are a master manipulater. A true puppet master.... -_-

If anything this chapter hyped Obito. Madara fell into this power. Obito is the one that maneuvered his way into it.
-if Kabuto hadn't revived Madara, he wouldn't be here. Period.
-if Obito hadn't beaten himself with a little help from Naruto, everyone would already be in the infinite tsukiomi.
-Madara couldn't even defeat Hashirama to steal his sage mode....! Hashirama had Madara in a stalemate. That was with Madara in possession of all his stolen powers.

This chapter was Obito hype all the way! Is Madara the true villain? Yep. Madara is a bastard. Puppet master...?!! Not a chance!!! A puppet master doesn't have to rely on complete blind a** luck to achieve his goals.

Movado
Genin
[ *  * ]
Another thing... I doubt Madara got the last laugh. Some how Rin name always kick Obito to another level. I do hope Madara get the renningan.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
Can someone explain how Obito was able to teleport Sakura without touch??? When did he have the ability to do Kakashi's version of kamui???

On another note the chapter was ok nothing spectacular, the extent of Madara's evil is reminiscent of Aizen... ^_^
Edited by zerkone, May 7 2014, 01:35 PM.

Descartes Uzumaki
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
@ Sannius clearly you were one of those people lol. Don't make me pull out the quotes.

kudu91
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
BadKent
May 7 2014, 10:02 AM
chingu91
May 7 2014, 09:25 AM
I think you should read my post again and understand that I'm not analyzing, but merely making predictions, "A few things that come to mind for the next chapter.". There is not much to analyze in this chapter!

One of those predictions is that Obito will use kamui to take Madara's rinnegan from him and place it by team 7, which is when I predicted it would be transplanted to Sasuke and give him that power up.

Badkent, are you just born retarded or do you not get laid on a daily basis? You're analysis/predictions on what might happen are so poor it makes me think you're a 12 year old genin. Go back and read the chapter a couple more times. After you have finished reading it, re read it again for clarity. Notice how Obito stated that with two rinnegans the user will be terribly strong. Madara, as he is now, cannot take on both Sasuke and Naruto at the same time. Therefore he will need a power up of some sort, hence obtaining the rinnegan in both eyes.

It was surprising to see Naruto give Kakashi his normal eye back. Personally, I feel that is too much of a god ability. No one should be able to do that.
Next chapter we will see Team 7 fight against Madara (his final form). This battle with Madara should be the last fight. it would be disappointing if Madara was not fighting at his highest level.

I also have a hunch hat Naruto and Sasuke will return the sages chakra after this battle. If they should keep that chakra, then they will be the two strongest people in the shinobi world. That wouldn't seem all that fair.

Anyhow, Kishi likes to htorw in twists here and there. Even though we can assume certain things are going to happen, we probably can't predict how.
What I do know for certain is that users like badkent can stfu with his poor ass analysis. I can't stand hearing horrible pre'dick'tions cum out of his mouth. Anyhow, his **** is greasier than my hairdo. peace!

chingu91
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Saninus
May 7 2014, 11:48 AM
Really enjoyed this chapter. Usually the chapter after a break does not live up to my expectations. This one broke that streak.

My highlights:
-Confirmation that Madara was behind Rin's death. We all new it but it was nice to finally hear it.
-Explanation of the Obito/Kakashi fight. That fight never sat right with me. Obito had access to sharingan, rennegan and mokuton. For him to fall into the same exact trap as when they were kids just never made sense. Now we know why.
-This chapter really highlighted how Obito and Madara were constantly out maneuvering each other. I thought that was really cool!
-Kishi has tried to trigger Team 7 nostalgia before and it has always missed the mark with me. This one worked. It brought me back to the good old days and I loved it.

A few counter points to things above:
-@Sidharth: Obito needed Kakashi's help to avoid Madara's ball attack. This time Madara just threw a piece of his staff at Sakura. Obito obviously had to dig deep to manage that kamui but Obito has never been shown to be weak on willpower.
Also, we don't know all the rules for teleporting things OUT of the dimension. Could be faster. He obviously doesn't have to touch things to teleport them like in the real world. No one has a Kamui handbook.
-@chingu91: I'm not going to guess what's coming out of that Kamui portal. Why anybody could pretend to be 100% sure (enough to lecture someone else to read the manga) is beyond me. Logically, It's Madara. And, yes, it did seem like it was him using the kamui on Obito... but until the next chapter comes out there are only assumptions at this point. (Logical though they might be)
-@Yodaime: I'm not going to fault Sakura for her hesitation. You would have to be pretty cold blooded to NOT hesitate. Obito just saved Naruto for which she just thanked him. Sakura is a medical nin, not some anbu assassin. Geeze!

Great chapter. Gets a 10.
First of all EVERYONE in the world knows how useless sakura is. She is by far the most useless character ever created in a manga. She might almost be useless as you are. Anyway Good assumptions lead to foretold events, so next time try thanking me u 13 year old genin. Another prediction is that madara most likely needs kumai to get out of that dimension so he might be using kumai to bring obito and himself back out into the real world. Then he'll insert his rinnegan into his eye. Although he could of taken it out from obito in the other dimension, just not inserted it into himself yet. So next time you try to act useful by pointing out faults in other's assumptions/predictions just stop and take ur right hand and rub ur f"ing c o c k. Think about it u dumb ****.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply