Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 16 (39%)
9 13 (31.7%)
8 1 (2.4%)
7 6 (14.6%)
6 1 (2.4%)
5 - Average 2 (4.9%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 2 (4.9%)
Total Votes: 41
Chapter 676 Discussion
Topic Started: May 13 2014, 11:39 PM (4,602 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Way to go Sakura. :FP:

That chapter was fairly nonsensical.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

James Bailey
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan Lv3
[ * ]
Yeah, it's a shame Kishi had to belittle Sakura's power up; could have been an awesome moment. But great chapter though - just read it too fast!

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Sakura: Sasuke-kun, why do you not care about what I just did?
Sasuke: Because you just rushed at Madara for no reason like the dumb bitch you are.

Also Naruto can't use a normal Bijuu Dama. No, it has to be a RASEN-SHURIKEN Bijuu Dama.

Aside from those little quirks, I have to say I loved this chapter. You can tell in the first page that this is going to be the final battle's climax, no more tricks are going to be involved. It all goes down from here. The fact they were trying to get passed all of Madara's obstacles, rushing to stop him before he went to the moon reminds me of a couple chapters back when they rushed towards Obito to stop him from being forced to use Rinne-Tensei on Madara the first time. Also, Sasuke is finally using Perfect Susanoo more, instead of that lame Bow-and-Arrow version.

9/10
Edited by BHM1250, May 14 2014, 12:59 AM.

Bloodedge
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
haha... "I think I caught up to them!"

Err... no.... you didn't.

toadsage06
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
so sasuke's final version of susanoo can fly, nice way too overtop madara's final version I guess

koolkhan
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
BHM1250
May 14 2014, 12:56 AM
Sakura: Sasuke-kun, why do you not care about what I just did?
Sasuke: Because you just rushed at Madara for no reason like the dumb bitch you are.

Also Naruto can't use a normal Bijuu Dama. No, it has to be a RASEN-SHURIKEN Bijuu Dama.

Hahaha I LOLED on that! good one :P She was lucky enough for not getting killed out there by the hands of Madara, it was really dumb of her to jump right in front of an enemy who's about to destroy the whole world.

And its not like Naruto "cant' usa Bijuu Dama, he just wanted to use an upgraded version of it :D

Great chapter! Even though it was rushed up I still liked it, 10/10

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good chapter

I never remembered team seven being a two man team??? Kishimoto has turned Sakura into a running gag... To anger the readers, he first takes away her biggest contribution to the team by showing her up, with Naruto and his god hand.... Then he proceeds to crush the rest of her unique abilities....

Strength - Invisible wall?? The poor thing, it's not her fault she wasn't briefed about limbo...
Ninpou - has been slowed or completely stoped... wow..
I guess Sakura can root the team on with Kakashi from the side lines...

Sasuke has finally completed Susanoo by giving it flight.. It leaves me wondering what else can it do?

Naruto is spaming his signature moves that are infused with god power... It was the first time I can recall, ever seeing the clones actually going toe 2 toe with an opponent....

Cause two is not enough Madara has become the first being to possess three rinnegans............... Ooboy....

The wait is over the Infinite Tsukuyomi has finally begun... 10/10
Edited by zerkone, May 14 2014, 03:47 AM.

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
Ivalician Dark Knight
[ *  *  *  * ]
James Bailey
May 14 2014, 12:53 AM
Yeah, it's a shame Kishi had to belittle Sakura's power up

To be fair, unlike her teammates, she doesn't possess Hagoromo's chakra. They were all fighting with roughly the same destructive capacity against the Juubi clones, but Naruto and Sasuke have reached an entirely different realm of strength since then. I don't believe it was Kishimoto's intention to actively belittle Sakura; rather, the whole situation is a direct consequence of insane power inflation.

While we're on that note, though, I didn't like this chapter at all. Everything resembles DBZ more now than it ever did - virtually zero strategy involved and a depressing over-emphasis on raw power levels.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sakura is powerful, just not that skilled in battle, plus she's up against the most powerful shinobi alive so makes sense she couldn't do much against him. Great chapter, Madara using multiple chibaku tensei attacks while also using clone limbos was pretty awesome. Infinite Tsukuyomi finally activated! Let's do it! 10/10

Bloodedge
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Lunacy Divine
May 14 2014, 04:25 AM
James Bailey

To be fair, unlike her teammates, she doesn't possess Hagoromo's chakra. They were all fighting with roughly the same destructive capacity against the Juubi clones, but Naruto and Sasuke have reached an entirely different realm of strength since then. I don't believe it was Kishimoto's intention to actively belittle Sakura; rather, the whole situation is a direct consequence of insane power inflation.

While we're on that note, though, I didn't like this chapter at all. Everything resembles DBZ more now than it ever did - virtually zero strategy involved and a depressing over-emphasis on raw power levels.
All we need now is for everyone to donate chakra to Naruto for a super-mega-genki dama, biju ball and its Majin Boo all over again....

Naruto: "everybody! lend me your power!"

ninja alliance raise hands

Naruto: "still not enough chakra"

Ino: "let me connect with everybody on the planet..." she does and people raise their hands

Naruto: "that's it! see you Madara! when you get reincarnated, come and fight me again some time!:

Naruto throws the attack and Madara is obliterated.

Sasuke: "Naruto you are number 1!"

Naruto: "lets' get ramen."

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Chapter 676: The Infinite Dream
Black Zetsu took full control of Obito's body and Madara has now 2 Rinnegans, but I wonder if he can still come back to life. With this said, Obito is dead, or something like this...I don't even know if he's dead. That was all? No last word?
Sakura, always trying to protect Naruto and Sasuke, but that was useless, girl....don't you know that nobody can't stop Madara?
We see a new technique from Madara, Chibaku Tensei.
THE END IS CLOSE for everyone, Madara will kill everybody, nothing can't stop Infinite Tsukuyomi, nothing and nobody!!! It's impossible!! Third eye opened, the 2nd person to open the 3rd eye after Kaguya.
NEXT CHAPTER: INFINITE TSUKUYOMI

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
Gonna give it up to Sakura for at least taking a wack at it. I'm sure she'll be briefed on limbo later and give it another shot. Not a BIG fan but I can appreciate when someone like Sakura gets a little spit shine ER nah and then (even though it got immediately crapped on).

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well sakura was useless as usual.

But what makes me wonder if sasuke and naruto will be able to break out from infinite tsukuomi.
My guess is yes because I.T. should be normal tsukuomi cast on all people and Sasuke already shown us that he can break out from itachi's illusion and back then he had only normal sharingan. And KB once said that any genjutsu won't work on Jin who can control their bijuu

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was disapointed with this chapter because what I expected did not happen. Instead of an eye appearing it ended up being Madara and Obito. Oh well at least I can play that scenario in my head.

Also, this chapter spammed the rasengan and the chibaku tensei to the point that I was just eager to finish the chapter so more spamming was not allowed.

Sakura, you poor girl, it is not up to you to keep those two together. Not only did you not bring them together, but even if you tried, you just couldn't do it.

For some reason, Sasukes rinnegan seems to be useless. I mean yeah you can see shadows and give susanoo wings, but what else???

Naruto going toe to toe with the shadows is just too funny for some unexplained reason.

I don't understand one thing. Madara is the problem correct? So if you see Madara going for the moon, why would you spend your time stopping Chibaku tensei and not just go after Madara? Just sayin'.

Poor Kakashi, after all he's gone through and the name he has made for himself, he is now just another runt.

Overall chapter lacked good content. Hopefully now that Madara has activated his plan, things become more exciting. Oh, and hopefully Sasuske can find other uses for that rinnegan of his.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
To be honest, I would love it if Sasuke can/would awaken his right eye... One eye just doesn't seem like it would be enough anymore...

@ Lunacy

A battle of god power would probably resemble a DBZ battle... Sakura's embarrassment proved that the first battle plan didn't work and that Madara could use it to his advantage... Sakura attacked without knowing anything about her opponent, that was just pretty dumb... Madara continued by keeping the duo busy with limbo and chibaku tensi so he can activate infinite tsukuyomi... My point is where is the opening to get out a strategy... Sakura took the first opportunity they had and blew it, Madara's strategy was to waste no time and activate the dream...

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
zerkone
May 14 2014, 10:28 AM
To be honest, I would love it if Sasuke can/would awaken his right eye... One eye just doesn't seem like it would be enough anymore...
Somehow I see Sasuke taking Madara's third eye for himself. They're similar and somehow I don't see it as a coincidence that Sasuke is missing one and Madara has an extra one.

RowdyThump
Sharingan Warrior
[ * ]
It's kinda annoying that Sakura keeps concerning herself with Sasuke, like I get that she loves him but at this point Sasuke has to show some sort of interest or concern for her (even though its not in his character) because otherwise it makes Sakura look really bad that she's so devoted to somebody who cares nothing for her.

BTW I do think Sasuke should just get his second Rinnengan eye... he looks kinda silly with just one though it'd be hard to see him replace Itachi's eye.

Daobs
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Sharinganwarrior Sasuke
May 14 2014, 10:40 AM
It's kinda annoying that Sakura keeps concerning herself with Sasuke, like I get that she loves him but at this point Sasuke has to show some sort of interest or concern for her (even though its not in his character)
In my opinion, the fact that we got to see Sakura thinking about Sasuke's feelings in this chapter might indicate we'll see Sasuke care about her in the infinite Tsukuyomi, just like in the movie. It might actually be the reason for Sakura to realize something's wrong.

bahalanaman
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Atleast Sakura did not die with that attack from Madara A.K.A. The Strongest Shinobi Alive. Her skill was acknowledge by Madara, therefore she is also in the rank of the strongest now. Hey that forehead eye looks like the left eye of Sasuke... (and he opened it now with that gorgeous Susanoo). Those last two chapter titles still in my head... there is something there but it's hard to tell!

It's Madara's chapter though, nice!

Madara - 1
Team 7 - 0

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
koolkhan

And its not like Naruto "cant' usa Bijuu Dama, he just wanted to use an upgraded version of it

I know but there is no reason he needs an upgraded version of that technique; it's just a waste of chakra. Bijuu Dama is the most destructive attack in Naruto. It has the power to obliterate mountains. Shinra Tensei could be stronger, but that's debatable. Then again, Naruto has virtually infinite chakra now.

Either way, logically, Naruto just simply has to infuse it with Sage chakra since it could obliterate Madara with ease. Unless like Lunacy Divine said and this ends up being DBZ-ish where Madara can outlive a mountain destroying ball of energy by invisible power levels. But Kishimoto wouldn't stoop that low... right...?

Sinedd

We see a new technique from Madara, Chibaku Tensei.

Uh... no? Nagato used that against Naruto twice.

BadKent

For some reason, Sasukes rinnegan seems to be useless. I mean yeah you can see shadows and give susanoo wings, but what else???

Useless? It was strong enough to send Madara running... twice. What more do you want from him?

BadKent

Somehow I see Sasuke taking Madara's third eye for himself.

Madara needs that third eye to use Infinite Tsukyomi. If Sasuke took it away from him, then there would be no point to this final battle. He might possibly take it -after- the battle.

bahalanaman

Atleast Sakura did not die with that attack from Madara A.K.A. The Strongest Shinobi Alive. Her skill was acknowledge by Madara, therefore she is also in the rank of the strongest now.

Madara only acknowledged the technique she used, not her skill. Plus, he only did that because he just finished fighting his rival's granddaughter with the same technique and he only saw Tsunade as someone to toy with to test out his new powers.

Movado
Member Avatar
Jiraiya is alive!!
[ *  * ]
Umm, whats the point of the infinite dream when Naruto and Sasuke won't be affected??? Sigh...

I see what Sakura tried to do, she was going for the 1 hitter quitter because she know in that medical release state she's almost immortal... About that, I thought that was due to senju blood? I didn't know any regular ninja could attain that power.

When is Naruto going to use those black ball or they just there for show???

Yodaime
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Lunacy Divine
May 14 2014, 04:25 AM
James Bailey

I was thinking the same exact thing.

All that's missing is a special beam cannon from Naruto or Sasuke to destroy the moon.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
Movado
May 14 2014, 02:35 PM
Umm, whats the point of the infinite dream when Naruto and Sasuke won't be affected??? Sigh...

I see what Sakura tried to do, she was going for the 1 hitter quitter because she know in that medical release state she's almost immortal... About that, I thought that was due to senju blood? I didn't know any regular ninja could attain that power.

When is Naruto going to use those black ball or they just there for show???

The point of the dream was to enslave the world, Naruto and Sasuke are two people in the world.... Those two not being affected is clearly not going according to plan...

The rods Naruto has been using are created from the black balls...

Edited by zerkone, May 14 2014, 04:37 PM.

ipod357
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
and the award... for #1 Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja goes toooooo...

SAKURA-CHAN!!!

for rushing in recklessly with her strategy being, YOU guys figure something out.

hopefully she'll do something really meaningful soon, but right now she just seems like more of a burden. You gotta know when to hold em... and you gotta know when to GTFO HAGOROMO DIDNT HAVE A DAUGHTER

Prophecy
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Sakura made me lol. Its about time she gets put in her place. Okay chapter otherwise. With the genjutsu starting, I assume the real fights just getting started. If only Sakura was out of the picture all together. Crossing my fingers..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply