Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 2 (20%)
9 5 (50%)
8 2 (20%)
7 1 (10%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 10
Shippuuden Episode 362 Airs
Topic Started: May 15 2014, 08:11 AM (904 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Found the action somewhat stilted this episode. Some of Obito's movement was awkward.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
Something was off this episode. Not sure if it was Obito's movement or Kakashi's, or a mix of both...

Nevertheless. It's good to be back to main-story ^^
Edited by The Peacebrew, May 15 2014, 09:13 AM.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good to have the canon back. This was an outsource, and it was pretty decent. Gorou Sessha is working on next week's so you know it's going to be awesome. Some good action with both Madara vs Naruto and Obito vs Kakashi. A good week for monsters, the Juubi summoned and Madara looking all chill, lol. And the King of the monsters Godzilla out tomorrow. I'll give this one a 9/10 just because I know next week's is going to be one of the better episodes of the year.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
The production team and Kishimoto tried their hardest to hide Juubi from all non-manga resources and no ones excited about it. I guess sometimes the internet is a bad thing.

Anyways, not much to say about this episode. Kakashi being disturbed on the fact his best friend is the main bad guy. That multi-dimensional ass beating was definitely my favorite part. I would give this a 10 if it wasn't for the random flashbacks we seen 1000 times over and it being sluggish at some parts. So... an 8.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
I'm glad they showed all those flashbacks, now I get it!

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked seeing the clash between Madara's Wooden Dragon technique and Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra Mode. Naruto stopping Madara's attack on Killer Bee and Obito's attack on Kakashi were equally as neat. Finally, Naruto and Killer Bee both using Tailed Beast Bombs on the reviving Ten Tails was a sight to see. Unfortunately for them said attacks didn't work.

While I enjoyed the filler arc it was still nice to get back to canon material. Overall I thought the episode was pretty good. One issue I did have was seeing some of the same flashbacks again. That felt a bit redundant. The next episode should be exciting.

As for this episode I'll give it an 8.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sir Kisame
Member Avatar
Shape-Shifting Shark
[ * ]
3 Minutes until the end of the episode and got god-damn redirected to an phishing site.

Canon action is back, finally.

Naruto4Hokage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Lol at Kurama throwing Kakashi at Obito that was really funny. :D I don't know about anyone else, but I really expected something different. However, after finding out the genius behind Kurama's surprise actions I was very disapointed at the little effort Kakashi put in fighting from such a strategic angle. :FP: Lets face it people, this battle could have been halfway over if Kakashi had made the most of the opportunity. I would also like to point out how Naruto appeared to be sooo trapped in the wooden dragon at one point, and easily slipped out at another :huh: All in all good episode a decent balance of talking and fighting, the added humor was nice too.

Riddengan
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I dunno...Since Kurama was able to pass chakra onto Kakashi and he was able to physically touch obito. Wouldn't one well placed chidori have ended this fight with Obito?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply