Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 8 (61.5%)
9 1 (7.7%)
8 3 (23.1%)
7 0 (0%)
6 1 (7.7%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 13
Shippuuden Episode 363 Airs
Topic Started: May 22 2014, 08:03 AM (795 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Two thoughts on these episodes:

1. While I understand these events occur at night, the show always makes night scenes fairly drab.
2. These events translate to animation some of the rather difficult to convey action of the manga, which is nice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Episode 363 - The Allied Shinobi Forces Jutsu
Very good episode, really liked it. The Shinju has begun its destruction over the Tailed Beasts, making them weak and therefore The Allied Shinobi Forces comes in the Battlefield to help "the wounded" *Guy, Killer B, Kakashi and Naruto*. The Allied Shinobi Forces are decided to stop the Shinju, along with Obito and Madara!!!
Next episode is in 2 weeks because of Pokemon special NOOO! 364 will have a lot of tragedy!

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Gorou Sessha has done it again!! This episode here shows you why he is one of the best animators around. Juubi was amazing and incredibly devastating. The shinobi alliance collaboration was great, Shikaku was on the mark. Fight between the Juubi and Bee/Naruto was very good, especially when playing "my name" it got you pretty pumped. And the alliance coming in to try and turn in around was nice, everybody did something basically. 10/10
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Sinedd
May 22 2014, 10:58 AM
Next episode is in 2 weeks because of Pokemon special NOOO! 364 will have a lot of tragedy!
If it's the Pokémon Special manga into anime form, I wouldn't mind waiting.

Nothing much to say about this episode. I like the Bijuu battle of 8 and 9 vs 10.

Yet, I wasn't particularly too wild about the allied shinobi attack.
Although, this is probably the only time the generic allied shinobi has shown competence and strength which they had lack of during most of the war arc. It seems they live up to their titles.

Akatstewie
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Great episode, but the Ten Tails literally didn't move 90% of the time.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Akatstewie

Great episode, but the Ten Tails literally didn't move 90% of the time.

There is a reason for that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naruto4Hokage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The way the ten tails flicked away the eight tails tailed beast bomb LOL :lol: seeing all the companies fighting together simply amazing B) Loved this episode 10/10 can't wait for the next :D

Naruto San
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
It must have drained a lot of Kakashi's chakra to be able to Kamui the Hachibi like that.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I enjoyed the music and its placement in this episode. The beginning was chilling with the Ten-Tails first appearance and Madara and Obito getting into place. Then you had a pumped up feeling when the Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails first engaged it in battle.

Kakashi teleporting the Eight-Tails with his Kamui so that he could fire a close range Tailed Beast Bomb at the Ten-Tails was really cool. I forgot that even happened. With that said the Ten-Tails flicking said attack back was funny. It treated the attack like a mere nuisance.

Overall this was a pretty good episode. It was great to see the Ten-Tails animated. Ino being able to redirect Obito's attack was another nice moment for her in this war. She's had a few of them. Seeing the Ninja Alliance work together was neat. Not a bad strategy at all. In fact it was impressive.

Episode gets a 10.

Sir Kisame
Member Avatar
Shape-Shifting Shark
[ * ]
Kind of strange how Madara talks so quietly all those metres away and atop the Juubi and Naruto can hear him perfectly. No sound perspective at all.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
YEA... What like a half mile away and no one yelling???? ROFL... Maybe their hearing is enhanced from their ninja training...

The action made up for it....

Kakashi thinking Karama sounding like a captain is priceless... What a difference Naruto has made for bridging the gap...

10/10

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply