Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 6 (16.7%)
9 2 (5.6%)
8 12 (33.3%)
7 6 (16.7%)
6 3 (8.3%)
5 - Average 1 (2.8%)
4 1 (2.8%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 5 (13.9%)
Total Votes: 36
Chater 680 Released
Topic Started: Jun 10 2014, 11:35 PM (4,737 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, some stuff happened? Naruto can fly/float now? Yay?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RowdyThump
Sharingan Warrior
[ * ]
Sasuke emphasizing the future of humanity instead of his former teammate and teacher. He's coming off as a real jerk but it does make sense though granted it would be nice to show or at least imply that that Sasuke does concern but is doing things for the greater good so he does come off as passable

Daniel-son
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Like Shikamaru said... Some stuff happened!!

Umm apart from Naruto being able to float... Nothing exciting happened, the only thing I could see the Hokages doing is giving their chakra to Naruto and Sasuke...

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, it made more sense than the last chapter. I will give it that much.

toadsage06
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
I enjoyed the amount of action we were given, but I'm looking forward to the drive and backstory of kaguya

baburam
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
what just happened??

bahalanaman
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
It was like a commercial break! Too short, too not so informative, and... oh man!

ipod357
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I like cold hard logic sasuke. when it comes down to saving the world i want the guy who knows he has a job to do and will do whatever is required to do it. I dont want the guy who's going to jeopardize everything trying to save an insignificant (compared to the world) friend.

being able to fly/float through sheer will is not cool/impressive/imaginative... its boring... flying through the use of a summon, magic nimbus cloud, or web slinging is cool/impressive/imaginative

Saninus
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I really wish the need for information wasn't so overshadowing here... because this was a really FUN chapter.

I enjoyed the Naruto moments for the most part. I don't mind the flying. I felt that given the circumstances he was doing pretty well this chapter. He has a whole new array of powers that he doesn't even know about yet. I think that's kind of exciting.

The action we got this chapter was interesting to look at. That hawk summon has been seeing a lot of action here lately!

But really(!) The highlight was definitely Kakashi! That was amazing. I don't know why, but it really brought me some of that part one old school ninja skill nostalgia. Kakashi not only saved himself. He not only saved Sakura..! He saved Obito as well!! And he did with what he had handy. That was some quick thinking. Every time I get bored of Kakashi he does something... that is just f***ing cool! Definitely my favorite moment!

Still... Really need some info. Chapter gets an 8.

Edited by Saninus, Jun 11 2014, 01:24 AM.

Bloodedge
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Naruto learnt Bukujutsu!! and we had a kamehameha stand off! Love it.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Not to much happened this week, but still a few interesting developments. Naruto being able to fly was cool, makes sense because of the senjutsu. I guess they did get transported to a volcano, or she reality warped the area. Hokage's are all coming as I thought. Kaguya with that Byakugan, pinpoint accuracy with those hair needles. Good chapter not great, i doubt Sasuke got Kaguya with that attack at the end, 8/10.

Kankuro's Bro
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Better chapter this week. We could see what was going on a lot better.

Seeing Sakura's headband fall off made me think of Neji for a minute. I really doubt she's going to die, but that made me think it was possible this chapter.

Did Sasuke seriously just try to sneak attack a Byakugan user? Does he not know? I guess that's what he gets for showing up late.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Nice chapter; Yee! Naruto could Float, as if we don't already know.

Well Kakashi is plain awesome, quick moves and analytical skills. But I am curious about him being concern about obito, its either he perceives obito to be still alive (in any case,he only needs naruto's magic touch) or he is interested in preserving obito's eyes.

Now I get why sasuke was behaving like a jerk- for the future not now, I bet he is thinking of stealing the Yang power from Naruto. He was good to figure out that they both have what it takes to stop Kaguya. Now Sakura understands why Sasuke behaves the way he did to her.

Sasuke did not fight Neji, now he noticed the one uniqueness of the byakugan, he will soon find out the second uniqueness- wide range vision.

Did kaguya serious used an air fists. She was so angry when she saw Naruto save everyone, he reminded her of hagoromo. Hagoromo must have brought her great grief, since he was the one who divide chakra to everyone.

Now I understand what Kaguya represents- the juubi, holy tree, chakra united. In the beginning only the holy tree had chakra, when Kaguya stole some and gave birth to her 2 sons, the tree rebelled to get it back in the form of 10 tails. So it means as the 10tails failed, kaguya was corrupted by the fruit inside her (will of the holy tree), so unite all chakra- hence her transformation from Goddess to Demon.

I really wonder what Hashirama and Tobirama are blabbing about.

Sir Kisame
Member Avatar
Shape-Shifting Shark
[ * ]
Flying Naruto, explosions, Kage panels and summonings.

Went by quickly, I feel how Kishimoto uses the Flashback panels are incredibly annoying; mocks the memory of the reader, we didn't need those copy/paste images of Sasuke saying "My body just moved", I don't know about you guys but I remember Naruto moments instantaneously, especially well-known lines, as soon as they're re-said.

Feel like I over-rated this chapter from my score, now that I go into depth, nothing much happened.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I never understood why people choose characters that are nice to people over characters that's mindset is to save the world/plot. It's the thing about fandoms I never understood.
Edited by BHM1250, Jun 11 2014, 08:34 AM.

wingxzero
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i don't mind the flying, i don't mind sasuke being cold, i did mind sakura not getting killed off b/c she's useless, kakashi quick thinking was win, seeing the kages move also win, but.......now kishimoto makes the byakugan relevant?? Like she has an enormous amount of chakra and she can read chakara circulatory system. so then a byakugan user can be on par only if they have a massive amount of chakra? oh kishi, why, why!!!!!!!

with the black rods and truth ball disappearing, does that mean and confirmed that madara is truly gone?

The Harbinger of Darkness
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
All the upgrades to Naruto and Sasuke no matter how large are not really all that surprising. Once we were shown the power the juubi gives to its host's it was only a matter of time till Naruto and Sasuke caught up/surpassed their predecessors. What I am really curious about besides Kaguya's back story is when will Kakashi fill the shoes of White Fang? On a side note I would really love to see a Sakumo Hatake flashback too see just what made him so great because from what we have been told the sannin paled in comparison to the white fang!

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
A chapter with a bit more development, but not much.

- Naruto flying is nothing new, I presumed he could fly ever since he got the black balls.
- Sasuke letting Naruto know that he needs to get his head on the game is actually a way of reassuring himself that his teammate has his back. He knows exactly how Naruto feels, but unlike Naruto, Sasuke is able to compartmentalize his emotions and needs Naruto to do the same for the sake of the world.
- I have a feeling Kakashi saving Obito was not only a emotional move but a tactical one as well. Although Obito is out of the game right now, he may be useful later as the battle continues. He is an Uchia and knows just about everything about this entire plan as Madara. His intel may be useful and if not the intel, his eye.
-Sakura is disappointing me as always, it's time to act like the "woman" that you say you grew up to be and start acting like a real kunoichi
- As for the EdoKages,it seems they're all starting to recuperate from their injuries. I wonder if and when Minato gets to Naruto, will Naruto restore his arms??? I surely hope so, I'm getting tired of seeing an armless Minato.

Hoping to see more teamwork from S&N and some cooperation from EdoKage as well as Sakura pulling her own weight already.

Edited by BadKent, Jun 11 2014, 09:48 AM.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
wingxzero
Jun 11 2014, 09:10 AM

with the black rods and truth ball disappearing, does that mean and confirmed that madara is truly gone?
That seems to be the case, as most jutsu ends when the caster is no more except for few exceptions (Tobirama's jutsu- E.T and Hiraishin); Since Black zetsu refer to Madara as a puppet, I somehow felt he is a goner/ completely absorbed, after all he did wanted to be one with everything.

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
way better chapter than last week.
Kakashi`s quick thinking and saving both sakura nad obito was the best part.
it was nice to see some classic ninja skills being used with such efficiency.
And also saving obito means that he is not done yet (maybe naruto will save him, maybe kakashi will take his eye who knows)

This next few chapters should be awesome. I cant wait when all hokages will join them (since sasuke was able to summon his hawk, Minato and 2nd should also be able to teleport to their location since their`s techniques are basically reverse summonings)

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
Okay chapter. Need more action. NEED MORE COW BELL. Lol.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
I thought Madara would be defeated by Naruto. It's good that he can live up to his legacy and remain unbeatable because we don't know what would of happened.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
This is a chapter I felt like I should have loved but for some reason I didn't...

Oh well.

Like many, I loved the Kakashi moment the most. Kishi has failed to realize that fighting DBZ at its own game is not a way to make his series a legend. Naruto was cool because there was power and strategy.

I still want to see the end, but I'm really missing the classic fight style quite a bit. Perhaps more so than usual since Kaguya is just utterly uncompelling thanks to her nonexistent character development. I'm sure it will come, but as of now we have no reason to like her as a villain.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
:o I find it amazing that with all the display of power shown.. That it would pale in comparison to good ole basic ninja technique... Thanks Kakashi for staying true...

Nothing Sasuke is doing is a surprise to me, his actions to let Kakashi and Sakura die goes exactly with what I always figured... The protection of Susanoo was for Naruto and not the team...

The Kages arrival brings much needed tactical experience, for over powered teens..

I think Naruto flying was revealed already in 673, when he left to meet Sasuke for the battle with Madara... The confusing part for me, was that Kakashi was the one who witness the act, yet he is surprised by seeing it again... Maybe I'm just mistaken or something...

The 8/10 is for Kakashi, a badass with or without a Sharingan.. ^_^

Jadakiss
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
sounddrops
Jun 11 2014, 11:06 AM
I thought Madara would be defeated by Naruto. It's good that he can live up to his legacy and remain unbeatable because we don't know what would of happened.

The First always had Madara number until recently and the 1st wasnt even at 100%.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply