Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 6 (54.5%)
9 2 (18.2%)
8 1 (9.1%)
7 2 (18.2%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 11
Shippuuden Episode 365 Airs
Topic Started: Jun 12 2014, 02:57 PM (642 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Fallout from Neji's death.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Great episode! Animation was ok, nothing to crazy. They're saving that for next week, which looks awesome! Sasuke returning to the village for the first time in years in the series was nice. Naruto handing out chakra to everyone makes sense to combat the juubi. Emotional scene with lee holding Neji, and then kicking straight through Madara. An interesting development with Orochimaru reversing the Shiki Fujin. Makes sense, since first and foremost he is a researcher and probably wanted to learn more about the Shiki Fujin after he lost his arms. All 4 Hokage revived, now that is awesome! Look forward to all the development in the coming weeks with everything. 9/10

Neogin
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Overall, I loved the episode. Next week looks exciting!

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
The first half I have mixed feelings about. Even though I appreciate they kept Neji's legacy going, I felt they dragged the scene on a bit. The power sharing looks as silly as it did in the manga and I felt like they underplayed Rock Lee's kick. The manga made it look like he was going at an extremely high speed, while the current speed he was going was nowhere near enough momentum to rip through a person's body.

The second half was better, because scenes with Sasuke are always better. I like how he stood on the same pillar Naruto did at the beginning of Shippuuden. That Orochimaru/Zetsu fusion looked creepy and awesome. And the anticipated Hokage reanimation is well done. 9/10

Sidharth
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Quote:

I felt like they underplayed Rock Lee's kick

thats exactly what I thought...they should have emphasized on the kick

Naruto4Hokage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I was happy to see Lee crying, you know someone actually reacting to Neji's death...also it was a bit humorous that Neji said "so long as my eyes are black". :lol: I can't believe while a WAR FOR THE FREAKIN WORLD IS GOING ON SASUKE IS FOCUSED ON DESTROYING THE LEAF! He has ISSUEES. <_< Orochimaru just had to go and ressurect Naruto's dad :FP:

Sir Kisame
Member Avatar
Shape-Shifting Shark
[ * ]
Well at least that dance Orochimaru did when he wore the mask was hilarious xD

Riddengan
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I'll admit that I hate how anime tends to put spoilers in their intro but I'll admit that it was awesome to see the return of minato and sarutobi and I can't wait to see naruto's reaction when he meets his father actually in the flesh for the first time. I await pure epicness..as for the rest of the episode...felt it dragged on a bit. Was hoping for more action but overall it was still good.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sir Kisame
Jun 13 2014, 10:08 AM
Well at least that dance Orochimaru did when he wore the mask was hilarious xD
So true lol...

Nice episode I'm looking forward to next week... The battle I've been waiting to see animated...

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Episode 365 - Those Who Dance In The Shadows
The Allied Shinobi Forces counterattack, but Ten-Tails is resisting. So, Kurama just said Naruto is a better Jinchuuriki than Minato & Kushina. Way to go Naruto!
Far away from the Battlefield, Orochimaru and Sasuke's group Taka goes to Uzumaki Clan's Mask Storage Temple (except for Uchiha I didn't know Uzumaki had a temple, wow) where Orochimaru takes a Shinigami mask (love that mask!!!) and invokes Dead Demon Consuming Seal: Release. Tobi implanted six Zetzu in Sasuke, six?! Anyway, with these clones Orochimaru resurrected the previous 4 Kages! Yeey! The Legends Comes!
By the way, I liked Orochimaru's death-dance!

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had no clue it was dark when Sasuke and co were at the Hidden Leaf Village. Although it's always tough to tell when reading manga. Anyway, that was a surprise. Speaking of surprises it's a shame that the opening kind of spoiled the surprise (Well, surprise for anime only fans) of the four Hokage being brought back. This was a pretty good big moment in the manga.

Overall this was an ok episode. It was nice to hear Inoichi and Shikaku's final words. With that said I bet Shikaku wished he could have said something a little more insightful. I agree that the animated version of Lee's attack on Madara came off as under whelming. That was supposed to be a highlight moment for Lee. I'm looking forward to the next episode. It should be a good one.

Episode gets a 7.

hinata uzumaki
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
^ That reminds me - how did they manage to sneak into and out of the village undetected? It feels like Obito could have simply sent all his Zetsus to the hidden villages and take out the home fronts before the JSA realized what happened. True, it is war, but even in WW2 not all of the soldiers on either side were sent overseas...

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
It's implied in a filler that only Genin were left in charge of the village. Even though they would probably have to pass through the gate, im pretty sure an army of Genin wouldn't be dumb enough to take on 2 Kage leveled shinobi. The only plot hole here is that they aren't noticed nor does anyone notice 4 cloaked figures nonchalantly walking through the village.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply