Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 12 (92.3%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 1 (7.7%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 13
Shippuuden Episode 366 Airs
Topic Started: Jun 19 2014, 04:17 AM (860 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Resurrected Hokages start spilling the beans.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naruto4Hokage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Let me just say in one word this episode was awesome. First Orochimaru dissed the second Hokage's reanimation jutsu claiming that "it's not a complex jutsu" ouch! burn. Then the third Hokage was all obsessed with himself and he was all like "me! your former master!" Lol like Sarutobi, we knooow who you are. Then the second Hokage called Orochimaru a "stripling" :lol: Also the third Hokage admitted that Itachi would make a great Hokage. I swear after Itachi died after his reanimation that he would have never gotten the praise he deserved and then FINALLY someone said it. THANK YOU LORD THIRD. Let me also say that the first Hokage's personality is wonderful. :wub: But will anyone ever find out that Tobi murdered the Uchiha clan? :unsure: And the nine tails in Susano armor? Awesome.

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Episode 366 - The All-Knowing
Orochimaru having the 4 previous Hokage resurrected he lets Sasuke to ask Third Hokage about the truth of Itachi and Uchiha clan. I guess you all know the truth about Itachi so I won't write. For those who don't know it's not the first time Orochimaru resurrected the Hokages *he also did in PART 1*.
When Tobirama began explaining the history between Senju & Uchiha and Sasuke said stop, I was like: Yes, no more pointless explanations!!! (Tobi already explained the history to Sasuke). The Hokages were so surprised to find that Madara has been revived. You should see their faces!
Tobirama said that the Uchiha clan is possessed by evil, that's why he doesn't want them at power.
Cool battle between Hashirama and Madara from ages ago. 1000 Buddha Hands, nice jutsu!
Right now, we're eager to find out what Sasuke will decide. Vengeance against the Leaf Village or fight in the war alongside the Allied Shinobi Forces to stop Madara?
Note: This will be my last "review" for this Summer. Next week I will be gone on Vacation, see you in September - October.
Bye bye! Have a nice vacation!
By the way, next week there's no NARUTO episode. Next episode 3rd July 2014. What reason for delaying? Don't know. Maybe they need more time for the episodes.
OFFTOPIC: NARUTO: Shippuden now has the same number episodes with BLEACH anime (BLEACH has 366 episodes, Shippuden will surpass BLEACH in number of episodes)
BLEACH is number 23 on the longest anime in number of episodes. Soon, Shippuden will surpass BLEACH and will take its place. BLEACH anime has ended in 2012.
Edited by Sinedd, Jun 19 2014, 07:31 AM.

zerkone
Member Avatar
New World Strawhat
[ *  *  *  * ]
:D Beautifully done episode, it was very funny and somewhat informative... The personalities of the hokage when addressing Oro was hilariously done, Hashirama's expression when told Tsunade was hokage was just priceless... The only grippe I have is that this episode should have been part of a 2 episode special, I felt like I was left hanging on a cliff...

:huh: Is it me or is Sasuke really an A-hole in this episode???

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
The pauses between statements, and emotional reactions of Sasuke really made me get a better picture of the emotion here.

Absolutely phenomenal displays of power, poise, and respect of lineage here though! This was a wonderful episode.

...I also feel like they made the 2nd look better then they did in the first telling...

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Sasuke's facial expression when Orochimaru told them to stay till the explanation was over is priceless. You can feel the perspective of the isn't 2 Hokage meeting the last Uchiha survivor and him being a mere image of a potential Neo Madara. Hashirama's last act of being Hokage couldn't of been more perfect to help that Uchiha go on a different path.

Hiruzen was more shocked finding Sasuke there in the manga, but it fits well in the anime too since he's reacting normally as someone who's been recently revived.

The battle between Hashirama and Madara was of course epic. They even did Madara's legendary crazy face well. Hashirama stopping a Tailed Beast Ball, I didn't remember from the manga. Yet it makes sense, since according to Naruto logic wood apparently has unexplained chakra absorbing powers. I like how the Kyuubi's Susanoo-infused Bijuu Dama ironically looks like a Rasen-Shuriken. Anyways, this episode gets a 10/10.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Nice chapter. Everything was great. I knew it, I once said it in another thread, but others argued that I was wrong. Hashirama did not overcame E.T as madara did, he was only capable of resisting Orochimaru's control/binding.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Great episode! Besides seeing the Hokages interact, we get to see Hashirama and Tobirama's personalities which was great! A lot of good info from Hiruzen, Hashirama and Tobirama. Orochimaru showing Tobirama who was in charge was pretty nice. The fight between Madara and Hashirama was fantastic! Animation overall was very good. No complaints with this one, 10/10.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
Oro at this point really know his place. He can hold 'em or fold 'em". He can be cleverly snarky with the 2nd which I loved while staying respectful.
Even the 4th using "san".

In other words I appreciate they understand rank, role and lineage. Hard to say "good" or "bad" morally regarding Sasuke and his circle but the order is maintained.
Sasuke is still a rebellious teen, so sure I can see him not changing the emo thing even now but it was his facial expressions that showed his vulnerability.

Subtle things made this episode come alive.

The second example is the younger/older brother dynamic with the 1st and 2nd. The younger is always fire like but the older always has the trump card. So well shown between these two.
Edited by sounddrops, Jun 20 2014, 10:35 PM.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree with those that thought this episode did an excellent job at showcasing the emotions of the characters while they discussed matters. Sasuke being the prime example. Anyway, there was most certainly a show of respect when it came to ones rank and standing.

Back when I read this part in the manga I couldn't help but agree with Suigetsu's thoughts of Hashirama not being what he expected. After awhile I got used to his mannerisms. It's really not that out of the blue for a powerful character to have a bit of a goofy personality.

I liked the show of power by Tobirama and then by Hashirama. What an intense moment. It came off stronger in the anime than it did in the manga. Speaking of power the fight between Hashirama and Madara had to be the highlight of the episode for me. It was amazing to finally see it animated. Talk about two ninja on a completely different level.

Overall this was an outstanding episode. I give it a 10.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply