Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 13 (46.4%)
9 4 (14.3%)
8 3 (10.7%)
7 3 (10.7%)
6 1 (3.6%)
5 - Average 1 (3.6%)
4 1 (3.6%)
3 0 (0%)
2 1 (3.6%)
1 - Very Poor 1 (3.6%)
Total Votes: 28
Chater 682 Released
Topic Started: Jun 25 2014, 08:09 AM (2,885 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
I guess I have to give it up to Kishimoto, didn't expect that jutsu to be pulled out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

keket
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nice chapter and using sexy no jutsu was a great idea.
What makes me wonder is that ice castle. It looks like someone live(d) there so those "other dimensions" aren`t like obito`s liveless space with some cubes.

But I don`t get what is so special about her power to bring them with her in those places. Obito could do the same thing (if he was toutching them), she can do it "wirelessly" and to a multiple locations, big deal. It just little upgrade to his power nothing more.

But question is how will naruto and sasuke get back together. Maybe 2nd and 4th will help them with their teleportation jutsu or maybe obito will be able to travel.

cquence72000
Member Avatar
Mutant: Omega class
[ *  * ]
That made me slit my side. Just for that alone I gave it a 10. That and he called her the b word (Jesse from breaking bad).
since she can move freely through dimensions maybe Obito can chip in (if my eyes weren't mistaking that Naruto just healed him.)
Is Sakura trying to analyze-zation the sichi-ation or crapping her pants?
anyway I just enjoyed everyone's reaction to THAT jutsu.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
This chapter was great! Nobody saw Naruto using a reverse harem jutsu on Kaguya, which was hilarious!! Kaguya seems to keep being able to alter dimensions which is interesting, although I did notice her palace again on top of the ice mountain. Seems like her range is around that palace. Nice job to break out of the ice by Sasuke using his amaterasu kagutsuchi. Only complaint, they should have let Obito die, kind of frustrating. I'll give it a 9/10.

Saninus
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
This chapter gets a 10 just for Kaguya's reaction panel alone. Lmao! The fact that it probably mirrored so many readers own facial expression at that moment makes it even more hilarious! Some times we get too serious about this stuff.

Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura's reaction was just icing on the cake.

...and it worked to a degree! He followed it up with a haymaker! Lmao! He punched her right in the face!

Where's the 11 option? I guess I'll have to settle for 10...

-------

@narutofan85: Check out my avatar for Obito's feelings on the subject... ;)
Edited by Saninus, Jun 25 2014, 10:42 AM.

RisenTerran
Akatsuki
[ *  *  *  * ]
I will admit it. You win this round Kishi -_-

I was so distressed at the general trajectory of the manga (still am), but I really did love this chapter. Some 1v1s will also be nice.

Oh, and does anyone get the idea Kaguya is basically braindead being ruled by Zetsu and he is just an emotional basket case wanting his mommy?

BadKent
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I find the Kaguya character interesting for the reason that she's able to travel through dimensions. I also enjoyed that Sasuke has been seperated from Naruto, it will give Naruto's character a chance to show his power alone. It will also give him an opportunity to show whether or not he has grown more as a tactical and not an emotional fighter.

I have a feeling Sasuke will be able to use his new rinnegan eye to travel through dimensions and return back to Naruto. It can't be a coincidence that Kayuga has the same eye on her forehead as Sasuke and she can travel through dimensions but not Sasuke.

The harem jutsu was a nice touch, I wasn't expecting that and it made me chuckle. I also enjoyed the flash back Kakashi had with J-man, he said it himself, Naruto does take after him.

And as I expected, Naruto will heal Obito and Kakashi and Obito will once again fight along each other.

Sakura...why?

Let us see what Kishi has for us next week.
Edited by BadKent, Jun 25 2014, 11:02 AM.

Sir Kisame
Member Avatar
Shape-Shifting Shark
[ * ]
Sexy jutsu, pahaha fitted it well when Naruto said he'd been training it for some time xD

Felt short but completely action packed so no losses on my score; ten right there for everything.

Kaguya seems incredibly, overwhelmingly powerful and on another level than anyone we've seen before, as a final, final boss this is what we've all been anticipating anyway.

Kankuro's Bro
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I liked this week. The Sexy Jutsu was a surprise, but that's pretty much what it was supposed to be. He threw something the big bad could not conceivably be expecting, and while she was momentarily stunned, he followed up and landed an attack on her. It's unpredictable and half insane, but it was effective - Naruto tactics, in other words.

In other words, it appears that Obito has been dealt back in. It will be interesting to see what he can do now that he has both eyes. Dimension hopping and retrieving Sasuke seem likely.

As others have said, that building in the icy area makes me wonder. Is she taking them to other places in their world, or are there multiple, inhabited dimensions? Will we see them show up in modern (or late 1980's, based on tech level) Japan for a panel or two? This could get interesting.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Is there a reason Chapter keeps getting misspelled in the topic title? I'm assuming it's some inside joke. Either way, I recommend not doing it since it'll decrease your website traffic.

Anyways, I would have gave this chapter a 10 for obvious reason, but eh for all the dumb ish Kakashi said in multiple chapter panels I have to go with a 9. At first I thought this was a joke chapter(especially since it came out so later than previous chapters).

But eh, the fact that Kakashi's logic of forcing people through dimensions=being a god really urks me that he would say that. After all, he was able to do that himself on his first try and have seen Obito do it plenty of times. I guess it was a mis-word of her actually creating dimensions.

James Bailey
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan Lv3
[ * ]
Loved this chapter!! Not just because of the hilarious sexy jutsu, but also because we're settling in to the battle. We're starting to get hints of Kaguya's powers, our heroes are trying things out, and there's a sense of "how can we win this? Dunno, but looking forward to the ride". What role will kakashi, obito and sakura have to play? What about the previous hokage? It's set to be a truly amazing, epic battle, with lots of twists and turns. So exciting!

Movado
Member Avatar
Jiraiya is alive!!
[ *  * ]
So while someone can use bloodline limits Kaguya can create that world... not bad, i wonder who is going to survive the acid world.

Next chapter Obito wakes up (hope those scares get healed).

Would be nice if Kishi use Naruto powers, im talking is wind ability combined with senju chakra manipulating the atmosphere to attack Kaguya.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Thinking about it, I don't get why Naruto is trying to save/revive Obito. The tried his hardest to kill his father, extracted the Kyuubi from his mother thus killing her, screwed heavily with his Sensei's mind, instigated his influence over his best friend to destroy Konoha, killed his other good friend then gloated about it, and got Nagato to kill his other Sensei that was like a grandfather to him. Heck, the fact that the first 12 years of his life were crap was because of Obito. Not to mention Obito started a war all because of Naruto which the war killed 50% of the shinobi population just so he can start a war over a dead girl that he was obsessed with as a child. Naruto should feel a worse hatred for him than he did with Nagato.

Movado
Member Avatar
Jiraiya is alive!!
[ *  * ]
BHM1250
Jun 25 2014, 02:46 PM
Thinking about it, I don't get why Naruto is trying to save/revive Obito. The tried his hardest to kill his father, extracted the Kyuubi from his mother thus killing her, screwed heavily with his Sensei's mind, instigated his influence over his best friend to destroy Konoha, killed his other good friend then gloated about it, and got Nagato to kill his other Sensei that was like a grandfather to him. Heck, the fact that the first 12 years of his life were crap was because of Obito. Not to mention Obito started a war all because of Naruto which the war killed 50% of the shinobi population just so he can start a war over a dead girl that he was obsessed with as a child. Naruto should feel a worse hatred for him than he did with Nagato.
If Naruto was Sasuke then yeah.

Time to see which Kage can find a way into the dimensions. My guess is 2nd and 4th. 2nd take 3rd to Sasuke and 4th takes 1st to Naruto.

bahalanaman
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Too bad we never saw Kaguya with bleeding nose, pale face and drops her jaw while looking at those nude boys. And yes, just like the others say... That dimensional skill of Kaguya feels like Obito's eye technique boosted 100x.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Movado
Jun 25 2014, 02:52 PM
BHM1250
Why? Sasuke following his own advice to destroy the leaf, plus Obito was telling the truth anyways. Everything(that I just listed) that Obito did to Naruto, Naruto had absolutely no way of preventing. The entire idea of Naruto's development came from Obito.

Movado
Member Avatar
Jiraiya is alive!!
[ *  * ]
BHM1250
Jun 25 2014, 03:20 PM
Movado
BHM1250
Why? Sasuke following his own advice to destroy the leaf, plus Obito was telling the truth anyways. Everything(that I just listed) that Obito did to Naruto, Naruto had absolutely no way of preventing. The entire idea of Naruto's development came from Obito.
Because Naruto is not about hate, guess you forgot the part about the cave.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Movado
Jun 25 2014, 03:29 PM
BHM1250
Movado
BHM1250
I never said anything about him needing to hate Obito. I'm just putting the fact out there that Naruto should at least think, "Hey. This guy has done nothing for me except torment me my entire life. Why am I wasting time and chakra trying to save him while some overpowered divine being is trying her hardest to kill me?" It's understandable for Kakashi and Sakura because those are actually his friends and im pretty sure Kakashi would understand the sacrifice(especially since Obito found somewhat redemption anyways). Heck, I bet even Obito would feel better about dying than being treated like Kaguya's ragdoll.
Edited by BHM1250, Jun 25 2014, 03:55 PM.

Saninus
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
BHM1250
Jun 25 2014, 03:54 PM
Movado
Jun 25 2014, 03:29 PM
BHM1250
Movado
BHM1250
I never said anything about him needing to hate Obito. I'm just putting the fact out there that Naruto should at least think, "Hey. This guy has done nothing for me except torment me my entire life. Why am I wasting time and chakra trying to save him while some overpowered divine being is trying her hardest to kill me?" It's understandable for Kakashi and Sakura because those are actually his friends and im pretty sure Kakashi would understand the sacrifice(especially since Obito found somewhat redemption anyways). Heck, I bet even Obito would feel better about dying than being treated like Kaguya's ragdoll.
Don't oversimplify Obito's past for the sake of trying to make a point. Rin was his breaking point, not his sole reason for falling. This is after being an untalented, unwanted orphan. Having a rock horribly disfigure and cripple him after willingly sacrificing himself for his friend and rival. Being trapped in a cave with some bitter, crazy old guy who's connected to the body of a monster just to live... and his crazy wooden androids. 6 months to a year rehabilitation (in that environment). Breaking out to save his friend (Kakashi) and the only person to show him any attention or kindness (Rin) who also happens to be the object of his 14 year old affections. He arrives at the scene just in time to watch her impale herself on Kakashi's chidori. He the precedes to go one of the most violent killing sprees that the manga has ever seen. Wakes up taking a shower in their blood. (Can you even imagine the trauma that would cause to someone with a soft heart?) That crazy old guy has been telling him he can fix all this! This world is rotten and doesn't matter. It can be fixed! OBITO WAS 14!!! ...14, bro! By the time his brain was mature enough to make rational decisions, his hands were so covered in blood that there WAS no going back!

Just because a girl he was obsessed with dies, huh...? Ridiculous...

And as for why doesn't Naruto just kill him...
Seriously...? Cycle of hatred is continued by revenge. Remember the whole Jiraiya/Pain part of the manga...? Forgiveness and understanding is the key here...
Also, Naruto has seen Obito's past. He has looked directly into Obito's heart. They were connected through chakra. You make it sound so easy to take another person's life. Maybe if you didn't know them...
But what if you had seen all the pain and hurt that had lead them there and knew that there was still good inside them?

I guess I just can't comprehend your point of view.
Edited by Saninus, Jun 25 2014, 04:49 PM.

Mohrpheus
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
My previous complaints about Kaguya and Black Zetsu aside, I honestly really enjoyed this chapter. The Reverse Harem Jutsu was quite possibly the stupidest, yet funniest thing to have happened in the series for a long, long time. Heck, that it worked, if only for an instant, was pretty funny in itself. Everyone's reactions were priceless, of course. It was odd for Kishi to pull something so silly this late in the game, but I think it goes to show that he hasn't forgotten who his characters are. Well, most of them anyway.

Kaguya's ability to traverse and/or create dimensions in an instant is a pretty neat trick, fitting for a god-like being such as herself. Interesting that she split up Naruto and Sasuke, but it's a pretty good strategy. They can't seal her if they aren't together, after all.

Also, I'm not surprised to see that Naruto used his blatantly overpowered Lay On Hands ability on Obito. For all of the things he has put everyone through, I personally think the guy has earned a break. In the end after all, he is little more than a puppet's puppet. I am interested in seeing what he can do with Kamui, now that he has both eyes, if I am not mistaken.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Saninus
Jun 25 2014, 04:43 PM
Just because a girl he was obsessed with dies, huh...? Ridiculous...

And as for why doesn't Naruto just kill him...
Seriously...? Cycle of hatred is continued by revenge. Remember the whole Jiraiya/Pain part of the manga...? Forgiveness and understanding is the key here...
Also, Naruto has seen Obito's past. He has looked directly into Obito's heart. They were connected through chakra. You make it sound so easy to take another person's life. Maybe if you didn't know them...
But what if you had seen all the pain and hurt that had lead them there and knew that there was still good inside them?

I guess I just can't comprehend your point of view.
For starters, I never said Obito was a bad villain if that is what you are implying. Since in my opinion, his strive to complete his mission he done by gathering an entire group of elite shinobi(Akatsuki), gathering most of the sacred beasts that shinobi villages heavily guard as secret weapons, and having confidence to start an entire war with the entire world even when Kabuto didn't ally with him yet. In fact, he's one of my favorite villains since unlike Madara/Kaguya, he's actually been shown him being a mastermind throughout the entire Part 2. Plus his entire identity just screamed out that he's whom Naruto was meant to fight to have a self-realization of who he could've been(via Itachi's explanation to Naruto). So im not being biased here.

Now stating that, you have to admit that Obito's reason for going down the path he did was incredibly weak for a major villain for him. At first I felt that there was more to that as Obito said he wanted to create a perfect world where there are no wars or people being used as tools which revisits Naruto's Nindo from the Land of Waves arc. But there's a difference between a healthy affection and an obsession. Naruto's affection to Sakura was similar to Obito's, but Obito's was blown out of proportion. Especially when the anime version shown that Obito had photos of Rin all over his room and at different angles. On top of that, the final moments of his defeat helped bring him to realization on how incredibly weak his reason for hatred of how the world works was compared to other antagonists such as Nagato. Yes, the Sharingan's influence has a strange neuro-effect that instigate dark emotions, but we already had Sasuke and Madara to show a perfect example of that while Obito's was blown out of proportion.

Secondly, I still don't get where you are all getting this assumption that I want Naruto to kill Obito out of revenge. Since, the guy was already on the very line of being dead after using Rinne-Tensei and having his eye ripped out by Madara. At this point, it's just mercy killing. He redeemed himself by nearly killing Obito and reviving Naruto. He's better off dying with us knowing that he redeemed himself than being extra luggage for Naruto to keep around while fighting an already difficult battle. There's not much point keeping him alive since there's not any further redemption he could do.

Saninus
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I don't feel his reasoning is weak. I mean... honestly, I don't. That much trauma in such a short amount of time could break anybody. Once his hands were dirty, there was no going back.
He was a broken child at that point... guilt, hate and denial propelled him through adulthood.
Everybody has a different breaking point. That being said, I think Obito's was very reasonable.

Naruto tries to save everyone. It's the very core of his character. He can't help himself.

Now, if your asking why Kishi is keeping him around from a story perspective, I can only assume he has plans for Obito.

Hanging from the hand of the man who orchestrated his downfall and watching him gloat is hardly closure for his character. I, even after all his death trolling, do not think he will survive to the end of the manga. I would like to see one more big moment from him before he is put to rest though.

..and I never said that you said he was a bad villain. Only that you simplified his back story. Imo, Obito is one of the best written characters in the manga. To read his entire motivation for committing his many atrocities as being because "some chick that friendzoned him (not your exact words) died" always blows my mind. The lack of empathy that people express for the tragedies in this poor kids life always shocks me.
Now, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to pay for his crimes, but Naruto not attempting to save him would be completely out of character and would undermine the entire message of the story.

Just my opinion.

The Peacebrew
Member Avatar
Fire vs. Fire
[ *  *  *  * ]
One of the best chapters in a while. Kishi just keeps trolling. Kaguya's face was priceless.

The dimension thingy seems interesting too.

Obito might be a key-part as to solve this whole dimension-popping.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh wow, I can't believe that this late in the game at such a pivotal time that Naruto used the reversed Sexy Jutsu. On top of that he used it against a God-like enemy. Well, that's definitely a jutsu that Kaguya hasn't seen before. The reactions from everyone that followed were all priceless! The jutsu even caught Kaguya off guard long time so that Naruto could land a blow on her. It's safe to say that Kishimoto surprised most of us with that one.

So once again Obito has escaped death. He seems to have a knack for that. It doesn't surprise me that Naruto used his powers to heal him. I had a feeling Obito might have one last hurrah left in him. I figured there had to be a reason why the others kept saving him, meaning he wasn't dead quite yet. I find myself agreeing with those that think Obito might have a key role in dealing with Kaguya's dimension abilities. If he has both of his Mangekyou Sharingan eyes at his disposal he could be trouble for her.

Sasuke using Amaterasu and Kagutsuchi to break himself and Naruto out of the ice was some good thinking. Said scene was also very cool. Kaguya transferring Sasuke to another dimension in order to separate him from Naruto was nice strategy. That makes it hard for them to be able to seal her away. Speaking of Kaguya's dimension abilities, every time she slips through dimensions I can't help but think of the character Janemba from the twelfth Dragon Ball Z movie, Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn.

Overall I liked this chapter better than the last few. I'll give it an 8.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Wow Great chapter: That was really a surprise, Reverse Harem no jutsu ( two of the lads looks like Sai) is very effective against strong women like Kaguya, Tsunade and Mizukage Mei. It is a stunning jutsu, jutsu like the cloud village lightening pillar jutsu.
Yeh, obito is back, his insight in dimensional travels is much needed now.

Black zetsu is not part of Kaguya I think, he is more like a mama's boy being. His analogy to split Naruto and Sasuke was brilliant, while his mother's (Kaguya's) decision to take Sasuke not Naruto to the other dimension was most prudent. Had she move Naruto to another dimension- Naruto's clone could still partner with Sasuke to do the sealing. It seems she could be in two dimension at once just like Hagoromo.

Things I just don't in this chapter:

1) Why didn't Sasuke and Naruto seal Kaguya with their combo while she was stunned/punched.

2) Was Sasuke able to fly now, he was air borne for a long time as Naruto floats.

3)Did Kaguya take everyone to another dimension or did she summon another dimension to earth. If it is the formal, the kages won't be able to help at all.

4) Kaguya knew Sasuke can't fly, why not take him to a Lava dimension not a desert dimension.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply