Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 1 (12.5%)
9 2 (25%)
8 3 (37.5%)
7 2 (25%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 8
Shippuuden Episode 367 Airs
Topic Started: Jul 3 2014, 10:52 PM (726 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Back after a week off. Backstory continues.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good episode. I like seeing Hashirama/Madara's relationship from when they were kids, pretty funny. Also like seeing the world before the villages, all the endless war. Cool seeing Madara/Hashirama overlooking the cliff that will be the future Konoha. Artwork and animation were decent for an outsource. Next week's will be better with an inhouse episode done by Atsushi Nigorikawa, who is an amazing animator. I'll give this one an 8/10
Edited by narutofan85, Jul 4 2014, 12:21 PM.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
What do you think that Justu Hashirama was that he was referring to?
Can you have a tai Justu genjutsu?

Also, loved the comment of lame hair and outfit... Nailed the body language and was the ideal of cool. Least someone said it.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didn't expect there to be a new ending. I thought the song used was ok. I definitely liked the animation better.

It was nice to finally see Hashirama's father and younger brother Itama animated. Madara's outbursts remind me of Naruto's outbursts. I remember thinking the same exact way back when I read this part in the manga.

I agree that the scenes with Madara and Hashirama overlooking the spot where they'll built the Hidden Leaf Village was neat. It's just too bad that Hashirama's dream about kids not being sent into harsh battles fields didn't become true.

Overall a solid episode. I give it an 8.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
I was actually hoping for a response to my question...
I bet it is something akin to Naruto's rasangan...a long term project.

I dont see much genjutsu from the senju or uzumski

Nomond
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Why does it take long for episodes to come out? :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply