Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 9 (100%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 9
Shippuuden Episode 368 Airs
Topic Started: Jul 10 2014, 10:05 AM (767 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Flashback continues as the boys grow into men.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blaccshinobi
Member Avatar
the one who has mastered all the ocular jutsu
[ * ]
wow im really satisfied with this episode. excellent animation. pacing was good. they even added and an extra fight between madara and hashirama and one between izuna and tobirama that wasnt in the manga. nice! i watched it in HD so i got the full effect. 10/10 for me. i dont really have any problems with it.

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Probably the first episode in a while that actually felt like an episode instead of feeling like it's a piece to an arc. 10/10 here.

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
Seeing Izuna hurt was the most emotional I had ever seen Madara act, and the most human as an adult. His facial expression I won't forget.
It was like, when the moment really counted, he put down his defense and that showed the real humanity of both of them.

This was like classic 90's anime great time.

sterlihalla
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
why does tobirama have red eyes? where the hell did they come from lol?

Irshad-sayyad
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The best episode in a while that actually felt like a old school classic 90's anime great episode 10/10

bluesakura
Member Avatar
healer
[ *  * ]
Damn, I actually cried when hashirama said his final words to his fellow senju and when madara stopped hashirama from killing himself. The whole episode from beginning to end has shown a lot of heart and reminding me of the current events in the manga makes me feel really sad.
10/10 for me.

King Kage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Haven't had an episode this well nourished with a balance of pace, action, great animation, and music too. 10/10 for sure!

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really appreciated what Pierrot and Atsushi Nigorikawa did with this episode. I thought it was going to be a little more fast paced with the episode covering more content from the manga. I really liked the extra filler to the fights of Izuna/Tobirama and Madara/Hashirama, a nice surprise. Artwork and Animation are great as always from Nigorikawa. Nice to see the founding of the village at the end. 10/10
Edited by narutofan85, Jul 11 2014, 10:01 PM.

Naruto4Hokage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
This episode brought me to tears it was amazing to see to what lengths Hashirama would go for his friend although he was obviously stronger in both mind and body. I loved every single second! Naruto fans live for episodes like these!!!

Lunacy Divine
Member Avatar
白蛇
[ *  *  *  * ]
narutofan85
Jul 11 2014, 11:41 AM
Artwork and Animation are great as always from Nigorikawa.

Nigorikawa was just the storyboard and episode director. Yuuri Ichinose and Masaya Onishi were the animation supervisors for this episode, each one being responsible for the first and second halves respectively. If you'll notice, there was a pretty gigantic dip in quality for the second half.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
What an excellent episode.

First of all it was nice getting to see Madara's father, Tajima, animated. Speaking of family members I don't remember Kishimoto showing Hashirama's other brother that was killed by the Uchiha in the manga. If he did then I must have forgotten. If he didn't then this was a good addition.

The filler fight between Izuna and Tobirama was a treat. Every time I see Izuna I can't help but think of Sasuke. The extra battle between Madara and Hashirama was a pleasant surprise and an epic encounter. I know I have said this before but Hashirama stopping Tobirama from dealing the killing blow on Madara is reminiscent of Goku doing the same when Krillen wanted to kill Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z. It brings back good memories of one of the first anime I watched.

Episode gets a 10.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lunacy Divine

Nigorikawa was just the storyboard and episode director. Yuuri Ichinose and Masaya Onishi were the animation supervisors for this episode, each one being responsible for the first and second halves respectively. If you'll notice, there was a pretty gigantic dip in quality for the second half.

Yes I know that, I posted all that info, lol. Nigorikawa didn't have his best team with him because they have been working on other series like SAO 2 and Tokyo Ghoul. Also Pierrot has 3 other series they're working on so definitely not an amazing episode. It made up for that though in a lot of respects. Overall still a nice looking episode. Got another one coming from Hiroyuki Yamashita next month.
Edited by narutofan85, Jul 13 2014, 01:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply