Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 - Excellent 2 (33.3%)
9 3 (50%)
8 0 (0%)
7 1 (16.7%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 6
Shippuuden Episode 370 Airs
Topic Started: Jul 31 2014, 03:09 PM (544 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
A bit annoying with the padding, but I guess they really wanted to end the episode where they ended that manga chapter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naruto4Hokage
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I loved this episode especially the last seen with all four hokage's standing a top their own stone face carving. I wonder what will happen when Karin comes in contact with Naruto, will he find out she's from his clan? I can't wait to see the father and son reunite. Sigh, this episode leaves you with a lot to hope for from the next. Classic Naruto episode. :D

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good episode. First round of flashbacks didn't care much for, even though their was a lot of nice stuff from the series, we already saw it all before. The second round was good because it was fleshed out from the manga when Sasuke was contemplating his decision. Also like the Hokages landing on there monument heads at the end, pretty awesome. Artwork/animation was decent as well. 9/10

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I agree with Shikamaru. It was like they didn't know whether this episode should be fast paced or slow paced. In the Madara did make a good point. Since, the village did fall into darkness just as he predicted. Hashirama should've taken his warning. The monument scene(Karin's Arrival, Oro/Hiru convo, the Hokage landing on their heads) was all done extremely well. 9/10

bluesakura
Member Avatar
healer
[ *  * ]
I like the part when Sasuke was contemplating what decision to make and he was reminded of Itachi's admission of the truth and feelings about the massacre. I also like Tobirama's reasoning about not condemning the Uchiha clan entirely as well as acknowledging the few Uchiha's that shared Hashirama's views.

The only thing that bothers me was Sasuke's tolerance with Karin's clinging and touching it literally made me cringe. And he actually apologized to the girl. Surely, Sakura deserves the same apology, even more.

I rate it 9/10.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's true that we saw the same flashbacks yet again when Sasuke was making his decision and that felt somewhat redundant. Yet, I did like how it slowed things down and gave you a better understanding of how he made his decision. In the manga it was all bunched together and hard to follow.

It still amazes me how forgiving of Sasuke both Karin and Sakura can be. He did try to kill both of them but that apparently doesn't matter. Although when it comes to Sasuke a lot of characters seem to forgive him. For example Juugo and Suigetsu overlooked that Sasuke left them both behind without a care in the world back in the Land of Iron.

Overall the episode was decent. You could tell that things were stretched out so they could end the episode the way they did. Said scene where the four Hokage stood on top of their respective monuments was the highlight for me. Seeing the end of Hashirama's battle with Madara was another positive for me. On one last note I got a kick out of Orochimaru's comment about how everyone was disappointed that he was passed over as Hokage in favor of Minato.

Episode gets a 7.

AburameSenpai
Genin
[ *  * ]
What did madara's brother try to protect? he drove Madara to the path of revenge that's the only thing he tried to protect. and the clan he wanted to protect was killed by actions caused by his older brother's hatred to them

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply