Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 0 (0%)
8 1 (50%)
7 1 (50%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Shippuden Episode 480 Airs
Topic Started: Oct 20 2016, 05:18 PM (349 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pretty interesting episode. Stuff we have seen before in some way,shape or form, but Osamu who is writing all the shorts in the 4 episodes this month did a good job. It was more atmospheric and visual than having a lot of dialogue. As for the OP and ED, enjoyed them both, even though the ED was pretty random with the baseball stuff. Songs were good as well. As for the episode, nothing crazy, but it was still pretty nice. 7/10.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I enjoyed both the new opening and ending. Both songs used were pretty good. It was great seeing the new character designs after the time skip. Sasuke and Naruto giving each other a high five as they passed by one another was kind of neat. I'll agree that the whole baseball thing was random for the ending but that's not a bad thing. I got a kick out of Naruto using Shadow Clones to fill out the different positions. I also liked seeing Sasuke use his Sharingan to hit the pitch and the Uchiha crest and Uzumaki symbol on the scoreboard. Jiraiya making an appearance was also a big plus.

I liked the two different times throughout the episode where Naruto was sitting on top of Minato's head on the Hokage Mountain. Is it me or was there a frog standing amongst the crowd when Naruto ran by Sasuke? That was weird. I am a bit curious about the selection of music for when Naruto came home. That theme is usually for Sasuke. In my opinion Naruto and The Third Hokage shared a nice moment. I can't believe Naruto didn't recognize him though.

It would seem as if Neji and Hinata started out with a good relationship. I guess we can say they came full circle because things went bad but then went back to being good. The first time Naruto and Hinata met was sort of a nice moment. Naruto had an impact on her from the very beginning.

This episode was better than I thought it was going to be. The animation style was different than I am accustom to for this series. The visuals and scenery used throughout were beautiful at times and really stood out. Overall it was a job well done.

Episode gets an 8.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hinata uzumaki
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The scenery and animation were amazing, and I don't usually notice the animation quality unless it's a 1 or a 10 (or whatever Kyuubi vs. Pain was). However I spent the whole episode waiting for something to happen. It was nice to see Hinata and Neji were friends before Hizashi's death, Hiruzen meeting Naruto, and Naruto helping Hinata get home, but beyond those three scenes, nothing spectacular imo. And I'm not one of 'those' fans who only watch for action- I like drama as well, provided it's not at a snail's pace- but this felt like you could easily condense this episode and squeeze Sasuke's and maybe Sakura's stories into this same episode. It wasn't terrible, just dull outside of three, maybe four scenes. The beautiful animation and scenery just emphasize how little happens, in my opinion.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply