Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 1 (50%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 1 (50%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Boruto Chapter 6 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 24 2016, 08:03 PM (476 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Naruto is abducted and Boruto grows as a person.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wish we could have seen Hinata go up against Momoshiki and Kinshiki. I know it probably wasn't much of a fight but I still want to see how she measures up. This kind of brings back memories to Hinata fighting Pain after he had Naruto pinned down. I'm assuming Sasuke was watching over Boruto and Sarada just like Naruto asked him to do, thus the reason why he didn't try to stop them.

Speaking of Sasuke I thought he and Boruto had a nice moment in the Hokage's office. I especially liked his line about how Boruto can surpass Naruto since he is Naruto's son and has been trained by him (Meaning Sasuke). I also really liked when Sasuke gave his forehead protector to Boruto. I have been waiting for that moment. I don't know about anyone else but I still find it weird to see Boruto call Sasuke "uncle."

In my opinion the color cover page was pretty cool. How brave of Naruto to use his own body to shield everyone from the attack. It seems like that earned some major points with his son. I am glad that he used his head and decided against blasting the attack. Last but not least the scene where Hinata was reminded of part one Naruto after Boruto put Sasuke's forehead protector on (To go with Naruto's old jacket) was another good moment.

Chapter gets a 7.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply