Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 2 (100%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Shippuden Episode 482 Airs
Topic Started: Nov 3 2016, 10:44 PM (335 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not much to say about this one. Nice short stories of two of the better characters of the series, Shikamaru and Gaara. Good episode, nothing special we haven't seen before, just more atmospheric like the previous two episodes. Next week should be the final week before the novels. 7/10

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked the beginning of the episode where they showed the Sand Siblings playing in the sand. It made it feel like they were somewhat close as children. Throughout Gaara's entire segment you could see how much Temari felt sorry for her younger brother. I must say that Gaara would be great in those sand sculpting contests.

I thought the scene where Naruto, Shikamaru and Chouji fell asleep while standing up in the hallway was funny. As was the scene where Naruto used his Sexy Jutsu on Iruka when he was talking to three women. Another notable mention would be when Ino was chasing after the three of them after they made a comment. Before that happened I felt sorry for her after Sasuke rejected her.

The part where Naruto defended Hinata was kind of cute. With that said it would have been better suited for the Naruto and Hinata episode. Speaking of defending I liked how Chouji defended Naruto after Shikamaru spoke unkindly about him. The events that followed really made it come off as Naruto, Shikamaru and Chouji were good friends back in the academy days.

Overall another good episode. I give it a 7.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply