Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 0 (0%)
8 1 (50%)
7 1 (50%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Shippuden Episode 483 Airs
Topic Started: Nov 11 2016, 04:23 PM (232 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Again pretty good episode, nothing to crazy. Good to get some final stories for Kakashi and Jiraiya. Two of the best characters in the series!! Starting in December the novels will begin with Sasuke's story. 7/10

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I found it funny how that old lady threw water on Jiraiya after she caught him peeping. I can't believe Jiraiya tried to include Orochimaru in his plans during the first two segments. I equally can't believe that Orochimaru actually went along with the plan for Jiraiya to try to impress Tsunade. It was neat to see the Legendary Sannin sitting and talking casually together. It's a shame that we were not shown much of them fighting together. That would have been awesome. What a missed opportunity.

In my opinion Kakashi's spar session against Hiruzen was pretty cool. For some reason I can't believe that Rin was following Kakashi around and spying on him. Obito doing it wasn't much of a surprise. I felt sorry for Kakashi when they showed him visiting his father's grave. I liked the shot they showed with Sakumo carrying Kakashi on his back.

Overall this was a pretty good episode. I did notice that for Kakashi's part the animation team kept using the same animation over and over. I'm talking about the scene where Kakashi leaves his house and when he's walking through the village. I read somewhere that the same two women talking in those particular scenes were used in Naruto's part of the arc as well. Not sure if that's correct. I didn't notice that.

Episode gets an 8.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply