Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 2 (100%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Shippuden Episode 485 Airs
Topic Started: Dec 9 2016, 07:58 PM (201 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Interesting episode, good to see Orochimaru, Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin again. Seems like Orochimaru is under surveillance which is why they're keeping him around. And as he said, if any threats Konoha can't handle, they can use him. His intentions don't seem evil anymore, but better be safe than sorry. And En Oyashiro is obviously a pretty shady character, hope to learn more from him next episode. Wondering what he does with all these kekkai genkai, or if it is just a collection, probably more to it then that. Sasuke shouldn't have to hard a time taking on Futsu. Next week will b another high quality episode. I'll give this one a 9/10, story is pretty interesting so far.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The interaction between Sasuke and Chino was entertaining. I liked the puzzled look on Chino's face after she tugged on Sasuke's arm only to find that there was nothing there. I also like how she brought up Sasuke reviving the Uchiha Clan. That was one of his original goals after all. I got a kick out of Sasuke's reaction after hearing Chino's age. Orochimaru's reaction to finding out that she's older than Sasuke was also a funny moment. It makes me wonder how old she is.

It was nice to see Yamato, Juugo, Suigetsu, Karin and Orochimaru again after this time skip. Unlike some of the other characters they haven't changed much. In my opinion Karin's reaction was funny when Chino called Sasuke "Sasuke-chan." The reunion between Team Snake/Hawk supplied some good comedy relief. Speaking of Karin I thought she had an interesting take as to why Sasuke isn't returning to Konoha.

Overall this was another very good episode. I hope they keep this up. On one final note I thought Orochimaru had a nice comeback when Sasuke said he was astonished that he (Orochimaru) could move around freely after all of the bad things he has done.

Episode gets a 9.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply