Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this comment episode?
10 1 (100%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
Shippuden Episode 487 Airs
Topic Started: Dec 22 2016, 10:46 PM (330 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
As expected, Chino was the one who had the Ketsuruygan. Got pretty obvious as time went on, especially with Nowaki being Fushin. Sasuke's fight with Fushin was pretty good, the backstory was better though between Chino qnd Fushin. Overall pretty good episode, 8/10.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lunacy Divine
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
As someone who rarely but occasionally checks up on this series, I'm still pleasantly surprised at how much the animation quality and writing continues to improve in the anime. I wouldn't call it perfect by any means, but the studio has certainly come a long way and I really like the fact that Sasuke Shinden is much truer to the source material than Itachi Shinden was. I'll at least bother to tune into next week's episode.

Plus with all the characters being at their The Last ages these miniature filler arcs feel like a "Part 3" of sorts which is refreshing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Even though Sasuke's fight with Fuushin wasn't that long I still thought it was pretty good. Fuushin put up a decent fight considering the person he's up against. From the looks of it he managed to escape while Sasuke was dealing with yet another one of Chino's Genjutsu traps.

While watching this story I have noticed that the animation team has been putting lot of emphasize on Sasuke's Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan. I like that a lot. It makes it look cool every time Sauske uses them. Speaking of Kekkei Genkai, in my opinion Chino looks scary with her Ketsuryugan activated.

Wow, Hell Valley sure is a terrible place. I thought the animation team did an exceptional job at portraying the land where the Chinoike Clan was banished to.

I enjoyed seeing Chino and Fuushin's past revealed. It really helped fill in the missing pieces to the story. For instance we got to see how these two came to know one another, how the Lightning Gang came to be and how the whole exploding human thing started.

Overall another excellent episode. I give it a 10.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply