Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 0 (0%)
8 1 (100%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
Shippuden Episode 490 Airs
Topic Started: Jan 19 2017, 07:21 PM (262 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good episode, I thought for a second Soku actually betrayed Shikamaru and Ro for a moment, but as the episode went along I could tell Shikamaru was planning something, he's not an idiot. Land of silence is interesting, haven't even really seen it yet and it is pretty mysterious. Looking forward to how this arc continues. 8/10
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I got a kick out of a few moments during this episode. The first moment was when Soku accidentally ruined the teams' disguise. The second moment was when Shikamaru asked for a drink of water and the bartender pointed at a fish bowl and told him he could have all the water he wanted. Last but not least was the scene where Soku said "What a drag." when Shikamaru was talking to her. It's funny to see someone use his ever so famous line against him.

That was a nice plan set up by Shikamaru and his team. Shikamaru really put his teammates' skills to good use. Also, how perceptive of them to know that something was up with Komori. Had I not spoiled myself and read about the episode before watching it I might have thought Soku was really going to turn her back on the Hidden Leaf Village.

Overall this was a solid episode. I enjoyed watching Shikamaru and co put their plan into motion as they infiltrated the Land of Silence. I don't know about anyone else but I am starting to become a fan of Soku's character. I think her abilities are pretty neat. It's interesting how she can either kill someone, injury someone or knock someone out with said abilities. Speaking of which I liked the scene where she put Komori to sleep.

Episode gets an 8.

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
All according to Keikaku.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply