Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 0 (0%)
9 1 (100%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
Boruto Chapter 8 Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 26 2017, 12:29 PM (108 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Kage continue their fight and Naruto and Sasuke step up.

Thought this was a good chapter, was nice to see some big scale action again. Wonder how much of a change it will be in the next arc where the focus moves more back to Boruto.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
First of all, I want to say that Katasuke is really starting to annoy me. I thought we saw the last of him.

It was neat watching Naruto and Sasuke team up to fight Momoshiki in his new form. I liked seeing Naruto's Full Beast - Bijuu Mode wearing Susanoo like armor. This brought back memories to Naruto and Sasuke fighting against Obito when he was the Ten Tails Jinchuuriki. I am curious as to why Sasuke didn't use his sword to attack Momoshiki instead of his fist after he was knocked back by Naruto. I suppose if he did that the fight might have ended too early.

It doesn't surprise me that Boruto has to step up and contribute to the fight. He is the main character of this manga after all. I am eager to see how things turn out since attacks like Rasengan probably shouldn't work on Momoshiki because of his abilities. Maybe Boruto will catch him off guard or he'll underestimate the power of Boruto's attack.

Overall I was pleased with this chapter.

I give it a 9.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply