Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 1 (33.3%)
9 1 (33.3%)
8 1 (33.3%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 3
Boruto Chapter 9 Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 26 2017, 12:42 PM (433 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
With the Kage and Sasuke on lock, it's up to Boruto to step up with his special new Rasengan.

Good action chapter, seems like the art is improving.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ShadowRaditz89
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Momoshiki's world got torn asunder! Great chapter as it really captures the difference between Naruto and Boruto as well as their similarities (as much as Boruto would not like to admit). It makes me wonder if he has inherited the Byakugan and can pinpoint aim that Disappearing Rasengan. That would be cool!

Salamanca
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks like next month we are getting new stories which I am excited about. I hope we see another flash forward to the opening scene of the series. Glad the movie story is over, I enjoyed it for what it was.

blaccshinobi
Member Avatar
the one who has mastered all the ocular jutsu
[ * ]
just waiting for thew new story to start. its been a year(s), since i've been on these forums. hopefully with the new story is great.

vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good to hear that the movie is almost finished on the manga. I hope the new canon story will revitalize interest. But it will be good if the series become weekly. SJ has been short of a flagship series and I dont understand why they are not moving this weekly.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just when I thought there wasn't much more someone could do with Rasengan we see Boruto accidentally create the disappearing Rasengan. Talk about having the perfect jutsu to go against Momoshiki's abilities.

I got a kick out of many of Momoshiki's reactions in this chapter. I particularly liked the one right after he got hit with the disappearing Rasengan. His reaction after seeing Boruto bearing down on him with that massive Rasengan was also a good one.

I thought it was cool how Boruto was able to see some of Naruto's memories when Naruto was giving him chakra to make a bigger Rasengan. That should help Boruto understand his father more. It should also further mend the relationship between father and son.

In my opinion the strategy Sasuke and Boruto used in order to defeat Momoshiki was a good one. They totally caught him off guard. It's always nice to see Sasuke put his Rinnegan to good use. I always enjoy it when characters in this series use their head once in a while and not only brute strength.

The final panel of the chapter that showed a mirror image of Boruto and a young Naruto was cool. Boruto really looked a lot like a younger Naruto when he proclaimed "I am not planning on losing!"

Overall this was a splendid chapter. I look forward to new material in the next chapter.

Chapter gets a 10.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply