Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 2 (100%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
q 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Shippuden Episode 491 Airs
Topic Started: Jan 26 2017, 06:58 PM (284 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Some interesting twists in this one, Gengo seemed to know Shikamaru or someone from Konoha was trying to infiltrate the Land of Silence. Sai seemed to be a trap for them, under some type of genjutsu, not sure. Pretty interesting, he's already pushing Shikamaru a lot. Good episode, 9/10.
Edited by narutofan85, Jan 27 2017, 09:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought Shikamaru's reaction was funny when Ro made that old age comment while the two of them discussed bad dreams. Speaking of Ro I liked that we got to see a tiny bit of his background story. Much of the focus up to this point had been on Soku. Hopefully we learn more about these two characters before the arc ends.

It was nice to finally get to see Gengo. In my opinion it was a smart idea for him to use Sai as a trap for Shikamaru's team. Gengo will more than likely try to turn them into his pawns as well. He seems to have already started to get to Soku and Ro.

Overall this was another satisfying episode. I was surprised to see how intense Shikamaru was when he was interrogating Minoichi. I am so used to seeing him as laid back and cool headed.

Episode gets a 9.

Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Seemed like Shikamaru kind of went into this episode without much of a plan or strategy, which wasn't really a Shikamaru thing to do.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply