Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this weeks episode?
10 1 (50%)
9 0 (0%)
8 1 (50%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Shippuden Episode 496 Airs
Topic Started: Feb 23 2017, 07:25 PM (358 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Another humorous episode this week. I like everyone getting a chance to shine to shine while trying to find gifts for Naruto and Hinata. The Temari/Shikamaru stuff was funny because everything was lost in translation since Temari assumed they were going on a honeymoon, lol. And Sakura/Ino stuff was good as well bringing back their old rivalry in searching for a gift Even Choji's involved! Next week with Killer B looks to be another interesting episode. 8/10
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
In my opinion Shikamaru's idea for booking Hinata and Naruto a honeymoon for their wedding present was a good one. Shikamaru and Chouji running into Temari just seconds after Shikamaru said he needed a woman's point of view sure was perfect timing. Watching Temari and Shikamaru acting all flustered around one another was cute. The whole honeymoon misunderstanding made the episode really fun to watch. Temari and Shikamaru being one of my favorite pairings also helped up the excitement. I guess you could consider this almost like their unofficial first date since they made a few stops during their search.

It was nice to see Ino and Sakura's rivalry boiling up again. It has been a while since we saw that. Hearing them throw verbal insults at one another brought back memories of part one of the series. I always find it odd how at times friends can treat one another like that yet they still really value their friendship. The fact that they both made something the other loves during the cooking contest is proof that they do value their friendship.

After last weeks two episodes I didn't expect to see Orochimaru make an appearance again. It was funny to see him act as a waiter when Chouji and Shikamaru were out to eat. I have a feeling this might be a theme used throughout the rest of this arc. Speaking of which I also got a kick out of Shikamaru imaging everyone's reaction if he gave Naruto and Hinata money for a wedding gift.

Overall this was an excellent episode. I give it a 10.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply