Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this episode?
10 2 (100%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Shippuden Episode 499 Airs
Topic Started: Mar 16 2017, 01:30 PM (324 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow what an episode!! Visually as it has been throughout this whole arc, the art and animation have been excellent!! Great finally seeing Hinata, and having her find out everyone was going through such trouble for there wedding was understandable. Seeing Kakashi panic more about it was also understandable. It's basically an almost impossible choice to make based off gifts. Thanks to Iruka though, he gave Kakashi the idea to ask other villages to help with security so most if not every Shinobi from Konoha and other villages were able to attend. And Tsunade explaining the reason for the gifts made more sense and how it doesn't apply here. Really enjoyed the Oruka/Hinata moment towards the end. A lot of feels, and even more next week for the big day, as well as the final episode of Shippuden!!! 10/10
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked the opening segment of the episode where we got to see each gift everyone picked out for Naruto and Hinata. Shizune's reaction to Rock Lee and Gai's gift was funny. As was Kakashi going "oink oink" moments after Ton-Ton did it.

It was nice seeing Hinata for the first time in this arc. I think she got a good amount of screen time. I liked watching her just hanging out with the other female members of the Konoha 12. I enjoyed watching the time Iruka spent with Hinata. It was funny how he thought Naruto did something wrong, thus the reason for her being upset. In the end he really helped ease her mind.

Speaking of which I am glad that Iruka unintentionally gave Kakashi an idea on how to finally solve the attendance dilemma for Naruto and Hinata's wedding. I liked that Tsunade also showed up earlier in the episode to help clear up the rule she had created. What she said to Kakashi seemed to help steer him in the right direction.

In my opinion the episode ended on a funny note. Poor Kakashi got caught in the cross hairs of Gaara's attack. Kankurou shouldn't have pushed him so much. Plus the guy was sort of put on the spot. I'm sure he would have said something nice if given a moment to think about it.

I liked how the ending this week was dedicated to Team 7. It was fitting for the final image to be of the three of them landing the final blow on Kaguya. That was a pretty awesome moment.

Overall this was a extremely satisfying episode. I can't believe there is only one episode left.

Episode gets a 10.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply