Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 0 (0%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 2 (100%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Boruto Chapter 13 Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 5 2017, 09:14 AM (870 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Somehow Sarada seems even more dressed in her undies than in her normal clothes. :FP:

Really horrifying jutsu from the villain there. The pacing for the series could use a jump start too, especially with the anime now chugging along.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
an average chapter to me, but Shojoji's jutsu is crazy!!!

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
A few quick comments;

- How slick of Tentou to sneak that ENS card into Boruto's pocket.
- It was sort of funny how Sarada was startled by Boruto knocking on her window seconds after thinking "B rank or not, I am ready for anything!"
- Shojoji's character design is a little different than I expected but still not too shabby. He definitely looks like and acts like a boss from a criminal organization.
- I got a kick out of the jab that Shojoji took at Orochimaru when he was talking about ENS cards with Tentou. We'll soon find out if he's worthy of a card or not.

I don't know about anyone else but I am not a fan of some of Sarada's recent mannerisms. As I stated in the previous chapter thread I didn't like her "I wonder if he his my type?" line. Now in this chapter I didn't like how she bit the end of her glasses after Boruto left. I think they are trying to make her come off as older than she really is.

Wow, I didn't expect to see Tentou try to take his own life so he couldn't be used as a bargaining chip against his father. I thought he was going to try to fight Shojoji. Either way there was no doubt that Shojoji would stop him. I'll admit that Shojoji's jutsu is pretty terrifying. That panel with him explaining its requirements was freaky. Thankfully for Tentou Boruto was able to save him. What a heroic moment! It will be interesting to see how Boruto deals with Shojoji. I am eager to see this fight.

Overall this was an ok chapter. I give it a 7.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply