Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this week's episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 0 (0%)
8 3 (100%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 3
Boruto Episode 11 Airs
Topic Started: Jun 18 2017, 02:36 PM (95 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well now we're finally getting somewhere. A member from the foundation reveals themself while Boruto and co set him up as a trap knowing he would go there. Judging by his height it is definitely someone Boruto's age and probably from the academy. It even could be Sumire or one of the two girls that went with her to the water plant since that Foundation member seemed to know the river and sewers. and of course Mitsuki knows more then he's letting on following them and letting them escape. Good episode we're getting closer to the answer, 8/10.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
For some reason I thought Sumire's injuries would have been more serious. She and her classmates were lucky that Naruto was nearby. The scene that showed her watching her classmates reunite with their parents outside of the hospital makes me think that there is something more to her character that we haven't been shown yet.

In my opinion it was weird to see Naruto pulling Boruto by his ear. I guess I am still getting used to seeing Naruto act as a parent. I thought that Naruto made some good points while talking to his son. This sequenced continued to show their rocky relationship. It was good to see Shino show up and speak up for the boys. It was also nice to see Sakura for the first time in this series.

It was neat to see Shikadai recruit a few of their classmates to help look for the ghost. Once again everyone used their head to draw the one controlling the ghost out into the open. It was interesting how Mitsuki let the masked person get away. I am curious as to why he did that. I also want to see who is under the mask. The boys seem to think it is someone close to them.

Overall this was another solid episode. I give it an 8.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Boruto fights like a hyuuga, he hits his opponents with his open palm rather than his fist like Naruto would.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply