Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 1 (33.3%)
9 2 (66.7%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 3
Boruto Chapter 14 Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 12 2017, 06:34 AM (463 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nice chapter, art still bothers me a bit, especially after getting a more Kishimoto-style take on Boruto from the anime.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nice chapter, Boruto was impressive against Shojoji who was some interesting abilities.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Good to see Boruto and Tentou outsmart Shijojo even though the later has a more superior jutsu arsenal.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The color cover page is pretty neat looking. I didn't expect Shojoji to have green hair though.

I enjoyed seeing Boruto dispose of Shojoji's henchmen so quickly and easily. I couldn't help but to agree with Boruto's comment afterwards. I guess this is what you should expect from henchmen.

Boruto's fight with Shojoji was very entertaining. I love how Boruto literally used his head to escape from Shojoji's grasp. Boruto's Lightning: Triple Shot technique was something we haven't seen before. With attacks like this you could tell he is Sasuke's student. Shojoji's Wind Release: Wind's Count's Shield sure does make him a formidable foe.

I like how Boruto used a smoke bomb to hide his presence. How very ninja like of him! It was cool to see Tentou and Boruto working together to ultimately bring Shojoji down. I had a feeling that Tentou's shuriken training would come into play at some point in this arc. It was nice to see Boruto deal the finishing blow with the Rasengan. With so many other variations out there it's sometimes easy to forget how powerful the normal version can be. Anyway, I got a kick out of Boruto's shot at Shojoji right before he dealt said blow. Actually I liked both jabs Boruto took at him in this chapter.

I am curious as to what "secret" Shojoji has to share. Perhaps it will help extend the arc.

Overall this was a very good chapter. I give it a 9.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply