Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this weeks episode?
10 1 (33.3%)
9 2 (66.7%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 3
Boruto Episode 15 Airs
Topic Started: Jul 12 2017, 08:54 AM (120 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
An interesting episode today! We wrap up the Sumire storyline as she is welcomed back by everyone in class. Shino has everyone join 3 man squads and it's the first time we see the new Ino-Shika-Cho together taking on Boruto, Mitsuki and Metal Lee. Mitsuki always with the surprises shooting a piano out of his mouth.

The ending was the most interesting part though. Sasuke returns and we learn that the Gozu Tennou is based off a jutsu of Kaguya's. Then we see Toneri again, and we learn I'm assuming the supposed name of Boruto's dojutsu Jougan. Also he warns of the gods descending upon the land aka Momoshiki and Kinshiki. Who we see next and they are starting to make preparations to come to earth and take the chakra for themselves aka the Boruto movie. And we can new visuals in the ED for Gaiden! Great episode!! 9/10
Edited by narutofan85, Jul 13 2017, 12:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good idea that it will be possible for the villains of the last two movies to get proper characterizations (like the konoha kids) through arcs on Boruto. Being a big supporter of extending the Naruto universe, I really enjoy what I am seeing with this. Gone are the days of lousy fillers. The production team are exerting great effort on not making the same mistakes.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
First of all, I really liked the new animation for the ending. Everything goes together perfectly.

I thought the scene where Shino visited Sumire was nice. It continues to show that Shino cares for his students and that he too forgives Sumire for what she did. I wasn't surprised to see Sumire go back to the academy. Everyone being happy about her return was a touching moment. I wonder if she'll fade into the background now that the Ghost Arc is over.

The training exercise was entertaining to watch. It was funny how Shino was worrying about his students damaging the school again. I can't say that I blame him. Anyway, it was cool to see the unnamed lolita dressed student do something. It was fun to see the new Ino Shika Cho team in action. Inojin brings something different to the trio since he has taken after Sai in the jutsu department. Once again Boruto and Mitsuki displayed some good teamwork. I must say that I really like Mitsuki's character.

It was great to see Sasuke for the first time in this series. It was also good to see Toneri again. I am glad he's continuing to get screen time even after The Last: Naruto the Movie. It was interesting to see Momoshiki and Kinshiki. I say that since it should still be some time before Boruto meets them. I'm guessing the entire ending segment was laying down the ground work for what is to come.

Overall this was a superb episode. I give it a 9.

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
This episode closes one arc on a good note, but raises alot of questions whose answers i am looking forward to e.g What causes those cracks in Boruto's universe, Why is Princess Kaguya required to report her actions? Are there more clan members of Kaguya? Is toneri a parent of Mitsuki? Who pairs up with sumire and Metal lee? which gate did Nue opened? Is jougan the next dimensional beast to open another gate? etc. i can wait to see all the answers. This series is going to be more popular than the original series.

Looking forward to the next episodes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply