Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this weeks episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 0 (0%)
8 1 (50%)
7 1 (50%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 2
Boruto Episode 19 Airs
Topic Started: Aug 9 2017, 02:55 PM (82 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pretty good episode, a little slow for my liking but not bad. Sarada keeps asking Sakura about Sasuke, and she gets pissed, lol. Accidentally destroys the house and goes to the hospital. Sarada finding the picture of Taka and seeing some similarity to Karin makes her question a lot of things. Obviously the best part was the ending with Shin attacking Sasuke. Should start picking up next episode. Had a few good comedic moments as well. 7/10
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sounddrops
Member Avatar
As I correctly predicted weeks ago...
[ *  * ]
oh! I wonder where Sasuke was...

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
In another dimension. Trying to save the world.

vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is this shin character already reavealed? Or you just know because of the novel?

Anyway, this series is really great on every aspects and cant wait to experience another 10+ years with it.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It was neat watching characters interact with their fathers. I am not completely sure but I think there were some splashes of Naruto Chapter 700 thrown into the beginning of this episode.

I enjoyed seeing Sarada read up on the Uchiha Clan in the library. I makes sense that data on Sasuke would be restricted. I say that due to the important mission that he is currently on. I noticed that they split up Sarada's conversation with Sakura regarding Sasuke. It also took place in two different locations instead of just one. Sarada does make a good point when she says that Sakura and Sasuke's relationship is weird. I would also like to say that Sakura's reaction was priceless when she accidentally destroyed their home.

Chocho is pretty unbelievable to think that Karui and Chouji aren't her parents. She seems to be the only one that thinks so. I liked that the animation team added in the flashback to when Chocho was younger. It sort of helps explain why she believes that Chouji isn't her father. Anyway, she once again adds some good comic relief to the series.

Overall this was satisfying episode. This arc is off to a great start! There seems to be a lot of emphasis on Sarada's blurry eyesight. That was something that wasn't in the manga. On one final note I think Sasuke's clash with the cloaked figure was an awesome way to end the episode.

Episode gets an 8.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply