Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 2 (50%)
9 1 (25%)
8 1 (25%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 4
Boruto Chapter 15 Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 24 2017, 10:10 AM (425 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
A new Organization? Of course there's a new Organization.

Also it's pretty cute that Sai took Ino's name for his own.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
In every era there must be an organization that favours crisis. Now we have worshippers of a cursed mark.

Good to know that Sasuke is still following his idea of hokage. It appears that criminals are afraid of him.

This series is progressing faster than i thought it would. Questions are being answered.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll start off with a few quick thoughts;

- The color cover page with Sasuke looks extremely awesome!
- The scene were Sasuke came in to interrogate Shojoji was equally as awesome. There's no doubt that Sasuke is doing his job since his name is known to those who have worked in the shadows.
- There was some nice closure to the Tentou storyline.
- It makes sense that Sai took Ino's last name since he never had one.

Wow, Shojoji sure is tough since he's still able to stand after taking a direct hit from Boruto's Rasengan. Sarada and Mitsuki had great timing. They displayed good teamwork to take Shojoji down for good. It's neat to see other characters show up in the nick of time and save the day.

It was nice getting more information about the seal on Boruto's palm. It causes him pain, takes away his strength and is somehow connected to the organization Kara. Right now it has activated on its own but as we saw in the first chapter Boruto is eventually able to gain some control over it.

It was funny to see Sarada break down and buy a deck of ENS. It would have been funny if she got the card that Boruto has so desperately wanted. Instead she got a rare Orochimaru card and her reaction to it was priceless. Her reaction was equally as good when Mitsuki revealed that Orochimaru is his father.

Speaking of ENS cards as I expected we were shown the card that Boruto wants so badly once the Tentou storyline was settled. As most of us thought the card is of Sasuke. It was cool how it was titled "The supporting shadow - Uchiha Sasuke."

I am not surprised to see another evil organization pop up. In my opinion it will be tough for Kara to live up to the Akatsuki but I am really interested in seeing what they are capable of. From the looks of it they have one female member, just like Akatsuki. I am also interested in seeing if Kawaki is connected to Kara. Perhaps he's a current or future member of the organization.

Overall this was an exceptional chapter. I give it a 10.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply