Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 1 (100%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
Boruto Chapter 16 Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 11 2017, 08:34 PM (281 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kara begins to make their moves and the infighting starts. I knew Naruto had an artificial arm, but not like that...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Excellent Sparing between Father and Son. I was disappointed with Naruto for using that tech, though Sasuke need one like that. Boruto is really a Genius, being able to use multiple elements at that age is a remarkable fit.

This Kara members are looking up to be the new Akatsuki. They are claiming superiority now, where we they during the last infinite tsukomi.

horyo
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not sure how to feel about Kara. The Akatsuki, albeit their comical infighting, was structured and cohesive at least. I feel like Kara lacks the oversight of a powerful leader. It's what makes me feel separates them from Akatsuki in tone and composition.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply