Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this week's episode?
10 2 (66.7%)
9 1 (33.3%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 3
Boruto Episode 28 Airs
Topic Started: Oct 11 2017, 02:31 PM (67 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great episode today!! Shizuma makes his move against Kagura and Boruto. Trying to start another war and bring back the Blood Mist Village reputation! Looks like Shizuma convinced Kagura to join him because of what Yagura did in the past. And also what Chojuro is supposedly doing to keep people in check from starting another war. And we also see the new Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist!! Kyoho, Hebiichigo, Buntan, Ichirota and Hassaku, along with Kagura and Shizuma. And we also see the six other swords that were available after Chojuro gave Kagura the Hiramekarei. Surprisingly Samehada is there, thought it might have still been with B. Got Zabuza's Kubikiribōchō, the decapitating carving knife, Nuibari the sewing needle, Shibuki the explosive tag sword, Kabutowari the helmsplitter, Kiba the fangs. Also Suigetsu makes an appearance which is interesting. I know he originally wanted to revive the Seven Swordsman, we'll see what his motives are. 9/10, really enjoyed this one.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rikoduo Sennin
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
10/10
Boruto is a genius (combining wind and lightning from thin air), but he really need to tone down is willingness to jump into fight mode without any strategy.

I really thing his jutsu is superior to water justu but i could be wrong. so shizuma is related to kizame, that explains the gills. So apart from few persons the majority of Mist village have jagged teeths.

I would like to see what Suigetsu's motive is now, I am sure that is what Mitsuki is trying to figure out.

It appears that Kagura is stronger than the other six mist shinobi. I will like to see how chojuro will treat kagura's betrayal- opening the sword room.

It seems Shizuma and the rest were not properly educated about the fourth great ninja war. Konoha is superior, war is nasty. NB: They have a small version of Shamaheda. This one will be called, Small fin sword unlike the other which is called great fin sword.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
A few quick thoughts to start things off;

- I am surprised to see that Hachiya is still alive.
- It was cool to see Boruto use both wind element and lightning element.
- I am wondering if Kagura is only pretending to join forces with Shizuma and his version of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. Maybe he'll turn against them at some point.

It comes as no surprise that Shizuma is connected to the Hoshigaki Clan. The gills on his face seemed to indicate that. Still though, it was nice to get confirmation. I liked learning about the connection that Shizuma has with Kagura. In my opinion it was brave of Shizuma to block Kagura's attack with his own body. It was also a cool moment to see him grab Kagura's blade to ultimately stop his rampage.

It was awesome to see a new version of The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. It's going to be tough for these new characters to live up to their predecessors. It was also neat to see all of the swords in one location. I didn't expect to see the Decapitating Carving Knife and Samehada there. I would have thought Samehada and the Decapitating Carving Knife would be with Killer Bee and Suigetsu.

Speaking of Suigetsu, I wonder what role he'll play in this arc. As we all know it used to be Suigetsu's goal to collect all of the swords from the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. I'm guessing he still has an interest in the swords, thus the reason why he is hanging around the spot where they are located.

Overall this was an excellent episode. I give it a 10.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply