Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 0 (0%)
9 1 (33.3%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 2 (66.7%)
Total Votes: 3
Boruto Chapter 17 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 16 2017, 09:47 PM (572 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, I guess this is one way for a "new" organization which apparently came out of nowhere make more sense, have it be made up of it people who have undergone a heel turn? Not that we knew much about Ao to begin with (like that he's somehow still alive?), but it was easy to think of him as a good guy with his brief appearances during the war. Certainly one of the more intriguing developments in the series so far.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ao should be dead, but I have seen crazier things happen. Interesting he never went back to Kirigakure and joined with Kara instead as one of the outer. Some interesting developments. 9/10

hinata uzumaki
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
...I'd thought that being written by someone else would lead to a better sequel series, but it's the Obito twist all over again. I don't care what Ao's motive is, we SAW him get VAPORIZED along with Inoichi and Shikaku. Regardless of what happens in the future, I'm dropping the manga now; when Chapter 599 came out in the original, I decided to suffer through till the end and regretted it. Which is a shame because I'm enjoying the anime...

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
that's strange logic. This is the best content we have gotten from Boruto so far besides the movie in either the anime or manga. And with Shippuden the last 100 chapters were up and doen, but it ended strong. Naruto/Sasuke fight was fantastic in the anime.
Edited by narutofan85, Oct 18 2017, 03:18 PM.

horyo
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm just really impressed that the manga Boruto referenced the current anime Boruto's adventures in the Mist.

Naruto no Kitsune
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ao...still alive, this reminds me of Gundam Seed when Mu La Flaga (despite his entire mobile suit exploding AND having his wrecked helmet floating in space) somehow survived and reappeared in Gundam Seed Destiny (Although in the special edition the helmet was edited out).

Has there been any information about where the other Biju currently are? My laptop did several months ago and I can only use my work computer lately (WHICH BLOCKS MANY MANGA SITES!!!).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply