Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this weeks episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 1 (100%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
Boruto Episode 44 Airs
Topic Started: Feb 7 2018, 05:39 PM (85 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Byakuya gang continues to steal from Konoha. Cool to see Temari in action again!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crazymag
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I am honestly not a fan of this new generation, but hey its still the cool ninja so I will still watch eventhough I find it boring.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naruto no Kitsune
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
This is all set before the manga right? Does anyone think it's really worth watching or should I just stick with the manga?

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's up and down. It has some cool arcs, others like this one aren't th at interesting. Yes this all takes place before the movie and manga. They're still genin.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Naruto no Kitsune
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks man, I guess I'll probably just stick to summaries for a while. I do like reading all your guys' posts though.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thus far the anime has been goof. It's worth checking out if you want to see what happens before the events of the manga. The anime also follows Kishimoto's art style more accurately than the manga so if you prefer Kishimoto's art style then that's another reason. The last reason might be to see if there are any differences between the anime and manga once the anime gets to that point.

As for the episode itself there isn't much to talk about. We continue to hear the characters' feelings about the whole "noble thieves" ordeal. At this point I think we know where many of them stand.

In my opinion the jutsu Iwabe used to capture the Byakuya Gang was cool. I didn't expect Metal Lee to get injured while protecting Denki. I thought he was going to get hurt while trying to attack the Byakuya Gang. It was nice to learn that Udon is the teams Jounin sensei. That makes sense.

Ryogi slipped up in this episode. He said "Katatsuke's laboratory" when Boruto made no mention that Katatsuke works in one. I am glad that Shikadai caught this. Also when he left he gave off a cold feeling reminiscent of his jutsu. It's too bad Boruto didn't make the connection. By the end of the episode Shikadai seems to have figured out that his new friend is apart of the Byakuya Gang

Overall I liked this episode more than I thought I would. It was great to see Temari in action again. I always enjoy seeing a character from the original Naruto series do something in this series.

Episode gets a 7.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply