Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this week's episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 0 (0%)
8 0 (0%)
7 1 (100%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
Boruto Episode 48 Airs
Topic Started: Mar 7 2018, 04:41 PM (151 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok episode, we get more of team Udon with Metal Lee, I want and Denki for a documentary. Looks like next week is Wasabi, Sumire and Namida along with Hanabi. I like them going to different teams, just hope the stories are interesting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

horyo
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought the most interesting part of this episode was the comparison between "looking cool like a ninja" and being a ninja as Udon kept emphasizing. If I recall, it becomes a recurring theme with Boruto during the Chunnin exam movie, because he always keeps his clothes neat, new, and clean, so as to appear "cool."

Also, interesting to note that Naruto is still a genin.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
the genin title doesn't matter since he is Hokage. But technically he would have been a Jonin since Kakashi said if he studied for those two years he would gain that rank. Not sure why they added that at the end of the episode.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I know that Shikamaru and Naruto are concerned about the Ninja Academy's low enrollment numbers but they shouldn't be surprised that this is happening. They live in a world of peace now. You'd figure they'd be glad that children aren't expected to go into such a dangerous profession.

Poor Udon wasn't the best student at the academy either. I find it ironic how Naruto of all people was laughing at Udon's failed attempt at the Clone Technique. I say that because Naruto himself used to have trouble with that very technique. I wonder if Udon tried the graduation exam early like Naruto did because as we all know he became a member of Team Ebisu with Konohamaru and Moegi.

It was cool how Metal Lee swooped in at the very last moment to save the director and his film crew from the falling debris. Iwabe was also impressive during that incident. It's nice to see Udon put his runny nose to good use. That is definitely a jutsu unique to him. I remember reading another review somewhere and in that review the person stated that Team 5 should have just grabbed the director and his film crew and carried them out of the building as soon as they arrived at the scene. In my opinion this person made an excellent point.

I agree with those who could have gone without Naruto's still a Genin comment. I guess they were trying to end the episode on a funny note but I wasn't a fan of it. Back near the end of Naruto Shippuden I also remember Kakashi saying that he'd promote Naruto to the rank of Jounin if he studied really hard for two years. I wonder if the writing staff for this show forgot about that. I would have preferred it if they had Naruto say he was at the Genin rank for quite a while.

Overall this was a decent episode. I give it a 7.

crazymag
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/boruto-naruto-next-generations/episode-48/.128678

A great and honest review of this episode, take time to read.

Naruto no Kitsune
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
horyo

Also, interesting to note that Naruto is still a genin.

I don't know if that's inspirational or just sad, lol.

Mangekyou Sharingan

Poor Udon wasn't the best student at the academy either. I find it ironic how Naruto of all people was laughing at Udon's failed attempt at the Clone Technique. I say that because Naruto himself used to have trouble with that very technique. I wonder if Udon tried the graduation exam early like Naruto did because as we all know he became a member of Team Ebisu with Konohamaru and Moegi.

Heh, the pot calling the kettle black. Naruto's a piece of work. Hehe, that's one thing Udon can brag about, he became a genin when he was younger than Naruto.
Edited by Naruto no Kitsune, Mar 14 2018, 01:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply