Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this week's episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 1 (100%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
Boruto Episode 53 Airs
Topic Started: Apr 11 2018, 05:17 PM (139 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great episode!! Most of it stays the same compared to the movie, except the beginning when we get our first look at Urashiki when he freezes Toneri who tries to stop him from taking chakra from earth and also to protect Boruto. A lot of great nostalgia too when Boruto goes into his dad's office at home and we see all the great pictures and short jacket from part 1. Naruto not being there for Himawari's birthday really set him off, until Sasuke shows up and he becomes fanboy of us wanting to be trained by him so he can beat Naruto, lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The beginning of the episode with Toneri and Urashiki was interesting. I wonder if Toneri will be released if Urashiki is killed. The inclusion of these two characters shows that the anime adaptation of the Boruto: Naruto the Movie will have some differences. I remember reading that Kishimoto himself designed the Urashiki character.

I enjoyed hearing Inojin and ChoCho banter back and forth. That's always entertaining. ChoCho's Springtime of Youth comment sounded like something Rock Lee or Metal Lee would say.

I liked seeing the Uzumaki family all together. It was a nice family moment, well before everyone found out that Naruto was a Shadow Clone. It was heartbreaking to watch what happened after the Shadow Clone dispersed. I felt sorry for everyone in that moment.

The scenes that took place in Naruto's home office were indeed great. I also really liked the different pictures he had in there, especially the family ones. Naruto's torn and dirty jacket from part one of the Naruto series really does bring back memories.

I believe I said this when I read it in the manga but I'll say it again, I liked the scene where Sasuke caught Boruto's punch after Boruto mistakenly thought it was Naruto at the front door. What a way to meet someone for the first time.

Overall I was quite pleased with this episode. I give it a 9.

narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It will be interesting to see the differences between the anime and movie going forward.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply