Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this week's episode?
10 0 (0%)
9 1 (100%)
8 0 (0%)
7 0 (0%)
6 0 (0%)
5 0 (0%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
Boruto Episode 57 Airs
Topic Started: May 10 2018, 03:39 PM (64 Views)
narutofan85
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Expanding on the second round more. Boruto's and Shikadai's teams advance. Nice moment between Boruto and Naruto. And Gaara goes into details of being attacked by Urashiki to Sasuke and Chojuro.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mangekyou Sharingan
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked the added scene where Gaara told Sasuke and the Mizukage that he was attacked by Urashiki. I am glad that we were given a flashback that showed the attack. In the movie and manga I wanted to see Gaara targeted as well but unfortunately that didn't happen. That's why I liked this addition so much. One good thing to come out of this attack is that they now know that there are three Otsutsuki out there. With that said I wonder why the other Kages weren't there for this meeting. Also, it was interesting to hear the politics involved in the Chuunin Exams after Sasuke suggested that the Kage postpone it.

I was disappointed in how quickly and easily Sumire's team lost in the second round. I was hoping that they would have done better. It was cool how Shinki took on Denki, Iwabe and Metal Lee by himself. Metal Lee fighting against Shinki brought back memories of Rock Lee fighting Gaara. It's ironic how their two sons also ended up fighting against one another in the Chuunin Exams. It was awesome to see Boruto use a water element jutsu (Thanks to ninja tech) and then his own lightning element jutsu in order to defeat the team from the Hidden Mist Village.

I agree that Naruto and Boruto had a really nice moment. You could see how Naruto struggled to find the right words to say to his son. Once again Boruto acted like he didn't appreciate Naruto's visit but as we all know it meant a lot to him.

Overall this was a really good episode. I enjoyed seeing more of Boruto's training with Sasuke. I liked Sasuke's reaction when Boruto was arguing with his own Shadow Clones. It was neat to see Boruto and his friends interact after the second round of the Chuunin Exams. It's nice that everyone is still close and that they continue to support one another.

Episode gets a 9.

horyo
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked that Boruto casted lightning style instead of using the device like in the film.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply