Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
English Naruto Dub Episode Weekly Talkback
Topic Started: Nov 20 2005, 04:50 PM (31,263 Views)
Ryuuske Minami
Member Avatar
Eternally Genin
[ *  *  * ]
Episode 79 where Asuma fought Hidan and Kakuzu and died was so heavily edited it was barely recognizable.

Good thing there are uncut versions
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Sorry to reawaken, but is someone watching the dub version right now? I'm 217.:D

BHM1250
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
Still watching the dub, since Yuri Lowenthal is still the best voice actor ever. He did an amazing job on Sasuke during the entire Five Kage summit, especially that evil laugh.

Sinedd
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
217: Danzo is dead...Kisame failed to capture Hachibi. Couldn't Tobi capture The Eight Tails himself? Funny moment at the end with Killer B and his brother

Episode 218 - The Five Great Nations Mobilize - Finally, the Allied Shinobi Forces is formed. Danzo Shimura was strong, skilled and possessed Sharingan.... Sasuke fighting the Kages, so cool!

Episode 219 - Kakashi Hatake, the Hokage - Kakashi was almost appointed to be Hokage, I wonder what was like if it was definitive and Tsunade died. Gai and Kakashi, always rivals. Nice to see an episode like this, where Gai challenges Kakashi once again. As for the run, I guess no winner.

Episode 220 - Prophecy of the Great Lord Elder - Pretty weak episode. Tsunade health is improved, so Kakashi may be a little sad that he hasn't become Hokage. Nagato vs Naruto flashback...the Lord Elder said Naruto will meet an Octopus.

Episode 221 - Storage - Kabuto is now one of the Akatsuki ally. Tobi lost many members and he needs his help, especially that he brought back Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu and Nagato with Reanimation Jutsu. The dead body he showed must be the Real Madara, that's why Tobi couldn't refuse. This WAR is going to be long.

Episode 222 - The Five Kage's Decision - Now that Tsunade is back again as the Hokage, she has been informed about the Allied the Shinobi Forces and The Fourth Great Ninja War, but she wants Killer B and Naruto in the battlefield, the others disagree. Kisame is still alive even after the clash of Killber B and Raikage, hmm some info goes to Akatsuki.

Episode 223 - The Young Man and the Sea - A new filler arc begins, "Adventures at Sea Arc" starting from episode 222 onwards, but correctly starts from 224. This episode was pretty good, that Giant Marlin is on the sea since the Third Great War. It didn't return to its birthplace (summoner) because it had a shuriken stuck to its head, wow...so, who summoned the fish after all?

Episode 224 - The Ninja of Benisu - There's not much I can tell about this episode...at least they are prepared for the Fourth War. I can say Ino was very sexy in this episode:d

Episode 225 - The Cursed Ghost Ship
Naruto saved the day once again! To be more precise he saved a ghost named Hishaku from a Giant Crab. He (Hishaku) dreamed of becoming a captain. Noting more to tell, interesting that Aoba appears often in this ARC unlike the canon.

Episode 226 - Battleship Island
Episode about Pirates, booring! This has nothing to do with the Shinobi World.
Can't believe Gataro was able to beat Naruto. (Naruto won of course)

Episode 227 - The Forgotten Island
Another very weak filler. The Ultimate Summoning Beast form is very ugly and uninspired. The girl who saved the day, Honoka makes me think to Konoha. I hope we won't see more Animals Vs. Shinobi's episodes.
The only good moment was when Guy trained the chicks, very funny!

Episode 228 - Fight! Rock Lee!
Pointless filler! Rock Lee gets drunk and ...he wished to beat Madara Uchiha.
Edited by Sinedd, Feb 13 2014, 09:57 AM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Viz Naruto Anime Dub and Manga · Next Topic »
Add Reply