Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate Episode 209?
10 - Excellent 7 (13.7%)
9 5 (9.8%)
8 11 (21.6%)
7 12 (23.5%)
6 2 (3.9%)
5 - Average 9 (17.6%)
4 2 (3.9%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 3 (5.9%)
Total Votes: 51
Episode 209 Airs
Topic Started: Nov 9 2006, 01:51 PM (3,243 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
New arc.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Just_Gabe
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
And the preview continues the arc. Ye gods...but looks promising with very well drawn characters. That Shinobazu looks very bad ass. About time that the studio made a cool character!

Rain Nin
Member Avatar
Credit to Hattori Hanzo
[ *  *  *  * ]
Your right SHika-they do kinda look like a typical RP group. Wow.

Plus does that middle guy have an umbrella... :angry:....it was cool the first time, but there are other weapons out there.

Magnum
Member Avatar
The 1337 Shinobi
[ * ]
Dammit, new filler arc...blarg. Oh well, hopefully this'll be the last one.

Furious
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Posted Image

lets ask Hitler what he thinks of this new arc...

doesnt look like this one is gonna be done by next episode, the animation is infinitely better than the last couple at least.

Is it just me or is the string jutsu that one nin is using seem reallly overpowered for some random villian lol.

Magnum
Member Avatar
The 1337 Shinobi
[ * ]
Heh, I noticed the Hitler guy, too. I hope Dattebayo gets to subbin' soon.

ninjagaiden
Unregistered

That guy with the wires is pretty cool. I wonder if he can do cat's cradle...In general, cool characters, but extremely boring episode plot-line. 7/10.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kuwabara99
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
hurry hurry! download so you can erase it! hahahaha!

Diamonddeath
Member Avatar
Legendary Shinobi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Do multiple downloads count?

Damnit, I knew it wasn't long before Dattebayo decided to take advantage of the fact that they are the only ones who sub Naruto! Eventually, if they don't release it, the people will revolt, I hope. I'll be happy as long as I get my weekly Naruto, though, even if it does mean that someone else can sub it!

reiyel
Member Avatar
asukakureru
[ * ]
Kuwabara99
Nov 10 2006, 01:53 AM
hurry hurry!  download so you can erase it!  hahahaha!

Yeah, good idea, give into their ridiculous blackmail, so next time they can do it again. And again. And again. Maybe they'll hold hostage the Kakashi gaiden next. (though if that happens I bet we'll see a bazilion other fansub groups pop up.) What's the deal with that Pitagoras stuff anyway, are they getting paid to spread it around or what? [/off topic]

edit: ... oh goodie, another trolling session. Must be nice to have a captive audience for their oh-so-funny jokes. /edit

In other news, one of these characters look like he stole his face paint... cloth... things from Izumo (or was it Kotetsu...) and his headdress from Kotetsu (or was it Izumo...) ... On top of the umbrella... Guess it's just a more common weapon than we would think. Or something. (That or they totally lack imagination.)

Bah, not too ugly, I guess, and since I watched the raw I have no idea what they're saying anyway. It's oddly restful to be able to come up with my own explanations, instead of listening to nonsensical bullshit. At least I know I'm bullshitting. :lol:

Kuwabara99
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
reiyel
Nov 10 2006, 02:13 AM
Kuwabara99
Nov 10 2006, 01:53 AM
hurry hurry!  download so you can erase it!  hahahaha!

Yeah, good idea, give into their ridiculous blackmail, so next time they can do it again. And again. And again. Maybe they'll hold hostage the Kakashi gaiden next. (though if that happens I bet we'll see a bazilion other fansub groups pop up.) What's the deal with that Pitagoras stuff anyway, are they getting paid to spread it around or what? [/off topic]

In other news, one of these characters look like he stole his face paint... cloth... things from Izumo (or was it Kotetsu...) and his headdress from Kotetsu (or was it Izumo...) ... On top of the umbrella... Guess it's just a more common weapon than we would think. Or something. (That or they totally lack imagination.)

Bah, not too ugly, I guess, and since I watched the raw I have no idea what they're saying anyway. It's oddly restful to be able to come up with my own explanations, instead of listening to nonsensical bullshit. At least I know I'm bullshitting. :lol:

LOL. didnt you see the laughing part? I was joking around if you noticed XD

reiyel
Member Avatar
asukakureru
[ * ]
Kuwabara99
Nov 10 2006, 02:16 AM
LOL.  didnt you see the laughing part?   I was joking around if you noticed XD

*snerk* I've seen so many people laugh like loons because they're braindead and not because they're being sarcastic, I tend to assume the worst. Sorry. (besides I bet you there are people who will think that for real. <_< )

edit: As for the ep, went and watched it again. Random observations time!

-Nice to see ninja being ninja, at the beginning -- moving silently, killing people. After so long in Konoha, we'd almost forget that they're not supposed to burst in noisily and destroy more property than targets. XD

-... Since when is Tsunade so... flat-chested. Is her torso difficult to animate or something? D: It just looks like she's fat and saggy. That's so wrong.

-Niiiice. Lee VS Naruto training session. Not the best animation, but decent.

-So. So. SO f**in happy to see Sakura DOING SOMETHING for once. (even if so far, it's only playing peacemaker between her teammates and other people.)

-Kinda previsible plot...

-... oh. Wow. Naruto. What a sneaky ninja you are. =__=;;
how come he gets in, he speaks, and then hides behind the bars of a cage, and the guard doesn't notice him? DDD: Makes no sense. I'm gonna assume the guy was too busy with his Random Expository Flashback or something. =__=

-Oh god, Lee, Sakura -- HOW DID YOU FORGET YOU CAN WALK ON WATER?? DDD:

... All in one, I'm not hating this arc yet. Pretty sure it will come, but it's not entirely horrible yet. Probably helps that I don't understand much of what they're saying. :lol:

vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
that's why monopoly is not good...

cavad
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
: /
why you guy so serios, can you ppl take a joke.

anyway, hoping this ep is good. and i dont mind seeing common weapon. lol because it not the weapon that make the ninja but the skill of the weapon that those.

Bitch_Hermit
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
They're delaying new Naruto subs for some math-based puppet show? What the bleeding heck!?!? That's the biggest load of baloney ever! Some people are begging for a kick in the rear! I wouldn't mind if it was maybe a decent show, but I bet this is stuff 5-year-olds wouldn't touch.

FimShady
Member Avatar
Trouble-a-brewin'
[ * ]
Pitagora Suicchi is actually enjoyable. It's a kids show, but its well done. Makes Teletubbies look like a pile of puppy puke.

They really don't care if you download it or not, they're just being #$%&'s (insert your favourite 4-letter cussword here).

undoit
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
How do we know what download they are on? Or even if they will hold up their end of the bargan? So I download this crap and they say...... OOOOhhh well there wern't enough sorry bitches no go fo U.javascript:emoticon(':o')

Ultimajk
Member Avatar
Mahora's #1 Paparazzi
[ * ]
We cant really do anything if they dont keep up there end.
But the count is only like 10,568 and its been like 20 hours so i doubt we are gona get it before the deadline. Looks like we are gona be waiting a week for this one.

The way you check this is at the top of the site above the "Important Announcement" click Bittorent. That will take you to a page of all of them. In the collum for dls thats the number.

Hiroyuki
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Yeah, they haven't reach half of the target downloads yet as of now, looks like will have to wait for a week. Oh well, its only a fillers nothing to worry about, I'll just wait till its get available even for a month.

EROSENNIN
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Hiroyuki
Nov 10 2006, 07:04 PM
Yeah, they haven't reach half of the target downloads yet as of now, looks like will have to wait for a week. Oh well, its only a fillers nothing to worry about, I'll just wait till its get available even for a month.

the sub is up and running go get it

Amaterasu
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
EROSENNIN
Nov 10 2006, 09:45 PM
Hiroyuki
Nov 10 2006, 07:04 PM

the sub is up and running go get it

i jus finished my download ^_^

Hiroyuki
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Good episode, a deserving 7/10 for me. The Shinobazu uses some strange weapons and kotetsu is now a bad guy.

mjdcp
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I liked the episode 9/10

The Shinobazu are cool, expecially that claw guy and the strings guy.

GoldenOrbs
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
If they can keep this up this asrc has my vote as the best filler arc yet, as they've added in a decent mission and have some bad guys who actually are pretty cool.

deathhh
Member Avatar
ANBU Elite
[ * ]
this is a good filler arc 8/10 for me

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply