Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate Chapter 331?
10 - Excellent 48 (45.3%)
9 17 (16%)
8 24 (22.6%)
7 8 (7.5%)
6 5 (4.7%)
5 - Average 4 (3.8%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 106
Chapter 331 Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 15 2006, 02:47 PM (11,013 Views)
Davis
Member Avatar
Muerte Inoxia
[ *  *  *  * ]
A (translated) script and one spoiler image is out. I'd say it's enough to start discussion.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zabuza
Member Avatar
BURN
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well first of all.....

• Team 10 + Kakashi = is something I really didn't expect.
  • I'm guessing Naruto did that to Kakashi with his jutsu(Not the completed though)..
  • We'll finally get to see Ibiki's interrogation skills.
  • I'm wondering who will accompany Team 10 + Kakashi for aid I'm kind of in the mood for some new characters
Can't wait for the scanlation. 8/10

EDIT: I really doubt Naruto will complete his jutsu within 24 hrs(Basically to hype the suspense). He'll more than ever show up with Tenzou, at the last minute when someone is about to 'get it'(This is of course if Shikamaru's strategy isn't flawless) .

Sanbi
Member Avatar
Bijuu of Three Tails
[ *  * ]
Haku could you PM a link to where this so called image is?thank you.........

Chuffy
Member Avatar
Shut up Naruto
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sanbi
Nov 15 2006, 09:20 PM
Haku could you PM a link to where this so called image is?thank you.........

Check the prediction thread.

Any spoiler image will be posted in there.

Furious
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i wonder how badly Naruto injured Kakashi's hand (how bandaged it is).

vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
with kakashi joining team 10, i wonder what the mission will be... infiltrate akatsuki lair? avenge asuma? if one of these are it, i think its impossible for a 4-man team to face akatsuki...

i still dont think the wind rasengan will be achieved in 24 hrs but in the impending battle...

i really hope orochimaru comes into the picture and complicate things... after the akatsuki plan was revealed, i got tired of them...

nanoclarkology
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
With all of the developments I wonder where in all of this Danzou is going to fit. He and his lackey Sai have been silent for quite some time. I like this chapter. I would like to know how Kakashi got his burn and for that matter why did he not have it fixed? If Naruto was the one who did it then how close was Kakashi when it happened? If Kakashi did it by trying to add his lightning to Rasengan then I think that is cool. I would really like to see Naruto complete the jutsu. The training is suspensful and I bet that Naruto won't complete it until he tries to obliterate someone with it.

vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
as long as the current arc concerns konoha, we will see danzhou and sai again... i hope kishi didnt create them for nothing...

Hiroyuki
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Its mostly a revenge, they know Hidan will come back and Shikamaru wants him dead.

I think Naruto's new jutsu will be completed just in time.

I wonder what Ibiki will do to that Baldy guy to make him talk, possible torture or just an interrogation.

vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
for sure kakashi + team 10 (+ possible backups) cant handle akatsuki... i think if they want revenge, theyll wait for the group to disperse again and then go after hidan and kakuzu... but i think it will be absurd that the mission will center on revenge... it will be much acceptable if its information gathering...

didnt read the whole translations in the predictions thread, what exactly does ibiki wants to know through baldie? baldie dont know anything except for the fact that hidan and kakuzu brought the body of the monk there for the bounty...

Kyuubi Angel
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Awesome chapter..Great dialouge and all. Haven't seen the translated scans yet though. I can't wait to see the revealment of Shikamaru's, Ino's, and Chouji's plan.

I'm sure it'll be awesome. Shikamaru's skills with plans must have shed to Ino and Chouji a bit.not to his level, but still.

DuttyRock
Member Avatar
Fastest man alive!!!
[ *  * ]
the plan can't be that good. none of them have REAL fire power, so it might just be a game of tag or something like that...

Kyuubi Angel
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
um, battles aren't always about strong attacks..battles between above beginners aren't like that. Strategy can make or break any high stake fight.

even if the strat only keeps the person alive to retreat and come back with a better plan, it's still helpful.

DuttyRock
Member Avatar
Fastest man alive!!!
[ *  * ]
Thats what im saying dude... im not lookin for a intense battle with team 10... team Gai bring the action... i wonder if Neji upgraded them eyes...

Kyuubi Angel
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Well, I personally love it this way. I love both high action fights or those that are full of strategy, but can still be intense. But hey, that's just me.

With kakashi in the mix, Shikamaru even say he changed it a bit quickly.

DuttyRock
Member Avatar
Fastest man alive!!!
[ *  * ]
Kyuubi Angel
Nov 15 2006, 09:02 PM
Well, I personally love it this way. I love both high action fights or those that are full of strategy, but can still be intense. But hey, that's just me.

With kakashi in the mix, Shikamaru even say he changed it a bit quickly.

if Shikamaru was so smart Asuma would still be alive and we just saw a lame fight.. team Gai need to be in the picture.

Kyuubi Angel
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]
Erm, life isn't that easy..Being a super genius doesn't make you be able to do it all. They are dealing with very deadly enemies.

Deaths happen with these high stakes, no matter the number of skilled fighters if they are of "standard" level.

I think Gai's team will get a big battle, but Hidan was made for Ino-Shika-Chou to take care of considering.

Wingy
Member Avatar
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR~?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dutty, do you ever think when you post? Shikamaru did his best with what he knew and his plan almost worked. He had no way of anticipating Kakuzu's threads and Asuma threw the kill blow on himself. He now probably has found a hole in Hidan and will tear it open. It has been at least nine days since Sanbi is sealed. Plus, both members will be weaker after spending all this time sealing.

vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Highwind
Nov 15 2006, 09:13 PM
It has been at least nine days since Sanbi is sealed. Plus, both members will be weaker after spending all this time sealing.

i just hope the konoha contingent wont fall for the jutsu that the al used on kisame and itachi... well, the only available body is yugito's...

DuttyRock
Member Avatar
Fastest man alive!!!
[ *  * ]
Highwind
Dutty, do you ever think when you post? Shikamaru did his best with what he knew and his plan almost worked. He had no way of anticipating Kakuzu's threads and Asuma threw the kill blow on himself. He now probably has found a hole in Hidan and will tear it open. It has been at least nine days since Sanbi is sealed. Plus, both members will be weaker after spending all this time sealing.

Well he failed Asuma...

vectorsigma
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Highwind
Dutty, do you ever think when you post?

i second that! :huh:

Furious
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
DuttyRock
Nov 15 2006, 09:00 PM
Thats what im saying dude... im not lookin for a intense battle with team 10... team Gai bring the action... i wonder if Neji upgraded them eyes...

did you switch your obsession from Jiraiya to Team Gai?...quick think of some more absurd theories for them! yea Neji totally upgraded those eyes into a super duper double bloodline secret clan technique!

StrykersWeaponX
Member Avatar
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I think DuttyRock has become the somewhat tolerable but crazy member. I somehow find myself enjoying his posts, they make me laugh.

From what I've seen, this chapter seems alright, but I'll wait till I see the whole thing to give it a score.

Yondaime_Legacy
Member Avatar
Genin
[ *  * ]

10/9 for me

Informative, a great bridge for the next chapter.

Sanbi
Member Avatar
Bijuu of Three Tails
[ *  * ]
Good choice, Kakashi being with Shikamaru has to be interesting..........they're both smart and Kakashi i believe can take on an Akatsuki member(Not Itachi!!!!).
And one more thing DutyRock i think nobody likes you in this forum........

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply