Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 81 (56.6%)
9 21 (14.7%)
8 25 (17.5%)
7 10 (7%)
6 0 (0%)
5 - Average 1 (0.7%)
4 0 (0%)
3 1 (0.7%)
2 0 (0%)
1 - Very Poor 4 (2.8%)
Total Votes: 143
Chapter 375 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 19 2007, 08:13 AM (18,126 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll go ahead and open this since we have some better spoilers pics out. Looks like this is going to be a giant summon battle.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leaf_raider
Member Avatar
imagine this guy being in naruto
[ *  *  * ]
exactly the kind of chapters that are boring. we wont see what pein and jiraya can do, just their summons who are gonna be removed sometime anyway. i thing its gonna be a crappy chapter if this is true.
wasted time, unless we are shown some other development in the story, like sasuke and itachi, or naruto's team moving.

illogicalman21
Member Avatar
Master of Lightning
[ *  * ]
*Sigh* I hope this won't become just like another Sannin fight. Anyway it looks like Pein summoned an Octopus or a Squid (forgive me for not telling the difference), and in the last chapter he summoned what looked like a crab.

Full Metal Ninja
Member Avatar
Dammit Sasori!! Stop hogging all the good bodies!
[ *  *  * ]
Summoning is probably all this body is capable of...

maybe jiriyah can force him to change bodies so we can see a real fight.

Keeb
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
at least we see a new ability of Jirayia

uzamaki_bloodline
Member Avatar
MKB... WHy is it that we dont play on Nov 15
[ *  *  *  * ]
Worse than bleach this week..... Man no movement whatso ever

fenom3939
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I consider summoning a lost ninjustu art ... I mean back in the day when jiraiya taught summoning to naruto it is a class a ninjustu technique I'm personally glad this will be a giant summoning battle .... *wets pants from excitment*

Rain Nin
Member Avatar
Credit to Hattori Hanzo
[ *  *  *  * ]
If you think about it, summoning does get the most bang for the buck than most other ninjutsu techniques.

But if Naruot usually did what was alogical....well it wouldn't be the same show anymore.

(And this case that would be good. I want to watch a show about ninjas, not pokemon on roids')

fenom3939
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Rain Nin
Oct 19 2007, 09:09 AM
(And this case that would be good. I want to watch a show about ninjas, not pokemon on roids')

awesome point

Kumo
Member Avatar
Lightning Yagami
[ *  *  *  * ]
At least this battle is better than nothing. I think this battle will make up for the lack of frog summonings.

Chuffy
Member Avatar
Shut up Naruto
[ *  *  *  * ]
An interesting point is that there seem to be six different chakra elements and it is thought to be impossible to acquire them all. Pain however seems to have done it with his god-mode eyes.

Lord Sesshomaru
Member Avatar
Now watching Gantz
[ *  *  * ]
Full Metal Ninja
Oct 19 2007, 08:27 AM
Summoning is probably all this body is capable of...

maybe jiriyah can force him to change bodies so we can see a real fight.

i said that a long time ago. This body seem to only summon and Pein might of known about Jiriaya different type of frogs. Each body special in something or another.

Quote:

lol

Felix
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
The theory that supports that Each body = One path and that there are 6 paths, one for each body.

Then this body that Pein is using must be the Animal body, since all he does is spam summons :o

Lord Sesshomaru
Member Avatar
Now watching Gantz
[ *  *  * ]
We need something to comment on. This topic got open too early.

SteveFIS
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I just read the chinese scanlation, and Jiraiya looks like an ultimate villain at the end. XD

9_tails_fox
Member Avatar
Him
[ *  *  *  * ]
We can learn with these episodes that high level battles are generally fought with summons. This is obvious because you don't want to jump into your opponent's grasps from the beggining, that is too dangerous. They first fight at long range, letting their summons do the breakthrough. We could say that a ninja's power is determined, up to a point, by the power of their summons.

Alchemist
Member Avatar
I'm a pimp, bitch.
[ *  *  *  * ]
As said by people above there are 6 types of chakra and Nagato mastered all of them (something impossible to a single person) of course is an ability of Rinnegan.

IMO: There are 5 element chakras and the 6th one is likely "pure chakra", remember when Kakashi was teaching it to Naruto and he asked: 'What about Chouji's, Shika's, etc... jutsus?' and Yamato\Kakashi said they will explain afterwards.

Also The Six Paths is related to Buddhism and one of them is the animal.

IMO: Each body can use 1 type of element (Just nagato's real body can use all of them) and the one who is fighting Jiraiya is the Animal path = pure chakra.

kaneda
Member Avatar
The Biker
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lord Sesshomaru
Oct 19 2007, 10:11 AM
We need something to comment on. This topic got open too early.

theyre are some pictures that freak the heck out of me
this chapter does seem very promising though

Hiei
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
What is the point of hermit mode?

Alchemist
Member Avatar
I'm a pimp, bitch.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hiei
Oct 19 2007, 11:09 AM

It's Kishi way to say: Jiraiya will die duhhh :D

He is using all his power since the begin (as he stated) while Pein not.

Keeb
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

probably some power-up mode for Jirayia. I'm sure we'll find out more about it within the next couple of chapters.
Quote:

We could say that a ninja's power is determined, up to a point, by the power of their summons.

maybe, but thats not always the case. Sakura and Chiyo defeated Sasori, who is an S-ranked criminal and he summoned alot of puppets, whereas Sakura has no known personal summon. it actually depends on the power level of the summon, not the ninja's power level.

kaneda
Member Avatar
The Biker
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alchemist
Oct 19 2007, 11:12 AM
Hiei
Oct 19 2007, 11:09 AM

It's Kishi way to say: Jiraiya will die duhhh :D

He is using all his power since the begin (as he stated) while Pein not.

so you think its like an 8innergates thing?

cbac
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
I thought he said he was testing the waters, and now that there was no point at doing that with Pein which seems to summon 2 frogs and change Jiraiya somehow.

Did the octopus thing turn out to be bunk btw? I didn't catch it in the raw, seems like Pein disappears into the chameleons mouth right off the bat too.

Alchemist
Member Avatar
I'm a pimp, bitch.
[ *  *  *  * ]
kaneda
Oct 19 2007, 11:18 AM
so you think its like an 8innergates thing?

Almost but don't harm the body as the gates being a desperate jutsu, if Jiraiya couldn't defeat Pein (that body) with it he won't be able to survive.

kaneda
Member Avatar
The Biker
[ *  *  *  * ]
so basically a last resort? an "if this wont work, nothing will" type technique? i can see this happening...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply