Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Leafninja.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you rate this chapter?
10 - Excellent 60 (47.2%)
9 21 (16.5%)
8 23 (18.1%)
7 11 (8.7%)
6 1 (0.8%)
5 - Average 5 (3.9%)
4 0 (0%)
3 0 (0%)
2 1 (0.8%)
1- Very Poor 5 (3.9%)
Total Votes: 127
Chapter 376 Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 25 2007, 07:29 AM (19,726 Views)
Shikamaru
Member Avatar
Paperwork Kage
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks like we have some pics out and possible text to match.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

henryuja
Member Avatar
BASTARD the Exploder Wizard
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks cool not really liking the whole prphecy talk though

Alchemist
Member Avatar
I'm a pimp, bitch.
[ *  *  *  * ]
I bet the apprendice is Naruto and not Nagato and I'm glad that "fight" of summons end (Pein summoned diferent monsters while Jiraiya's summon could just dodge, not impressive as the Sannin batle)

Dragon of the West
Member Avatar
Right back at ya!
[ *  *  *  * ]
It looks like Pein summoned some of his other bodies. This chapter should be interesting.

Kenpachi
Member Avatar
Toy
[ *  *  * ]
looks like a good chapter... but i want more action!!!!

Keeb
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
With Pain summoning two new bodies, it makes me wonder what he is going to do next.

henryuja
Member Avatar
BASTARD the Exploder Wizard
[ *  *  *  * ]
it seems pein is also going all out

kaneda
Member Avatar
The Biker
[ *  *  *  * ]
i havent seen the actual spoilers, but from what ive read here, its gonna be sweet! new bodies! finally!

Keeb
Member Avatar
Jounin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I heard he summons the new bodies at the end of the chapter, thats based on from what the translators could make out. I hope thats not the case, because it would suck if we have to wait a week before we see what they can actually do

kaneda
Member Avatar
The Biker
[ *  *  *  * ]
and then have 5 threads that are about theyre abilities...
geez...kishi really likes giving us cliffhangers with summons

Dragon of the West
Member Avatar
Right back at ya!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well it seems like most of the chapter will be about a prophecy, which I think should have been brought up earlier in the series. If it had been brought up earlier we would've easily assumed it would be Naruto. But then all the sudden Pein would come along and since he's probably the strongest ninja we've seen we wouldn't know if it was him or Naruto. Now it just seems like its basically Naruto from the spoiler I read.

Uzumaki Minato
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
i hope we get to see how team hebi are coming and if naruto finds them before sasuke finds itachi.

MountainSage
Member Avatar
Ero Sennin
[ *  *  *  * ]
So the Prophecy spoiler is confirmed? Cool so now let the debat rage whether the Student from the prophecy was Nagato or Naruto ? Im sure for a time Jiraiya thought it was Yondaime and he had fulfilled it by capturing the Kyuubi,of course it could just be incomplete and Naruto has to complete the Prophecy as well.

kaneda
Member Avatar
The Biker
[ *  *  *  * ]
i need to read that spoiler...prophecy? sounds to unreal...

Hiei
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
Jiraiya looks damn funny in those pics.

mystiq
Member Avatar
Legendary Ninja
[ *  * ]
it also seems like "sennin mode" is no simple transfermation, and Jiraiya is not fused with the frogs...interesting, iwe just have to wait and see how this plays out.

kaneda
Member Avatar
The Biker
[ *  *  *  * ]
whatever happened to sennin mode? i havent seen much of that being announced on this board

Hiei
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
kaneda
Oct 25 2007, 10:46 AM
whatever happened to sennin mode? i havent seen much of that being announced on this board

Posted Image

kaneda
Member Avatar
The Biker
[ *  *  *  * ]
that doesnt seem very real...maybe its my computer, but i see some of the ink smudged

Hiei
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I don't really see what that brings to the table...

mystiq
Member Avatar
Legendary Ninja
[ *  * ]
the new chap states that Jiraiya only summoned the two frogs because he himself doesnt know how to activate sennin mode on his own or he just didnt take the time to learn how....either way, if Jiraiya defeats the two new bodies + peins current body, that would be crazy. if he doesnt, it might be a similar battle to orochimaru vs the 3rd.

Hiei
Member Avatar
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
I'm sure he will though. Its only a matter of time. You know in order to beat Pein he will have to.

cbac
Chuunin
[ *  *  * ]
mystiq
Oct 25 2007, 01:00 PM
the new chap states that Jiraiya only summoned the two frogs because he himself doesnt know how to activate sennin mode on his own or he just didnt take the time to learn how....either way, if Jiraiya defeats the two new bodies + peins current body, that would be crazy. if he doesnt, it might be a similar battle to orochimaru vs the 3rd.

I think what they were saying it more like, "It's about it time..." as in, he finally did it ( / he has activated sennin mode already - that's what you see in the picture)

Posted Image
Another picture, this makes 5 that coincide with the prophecy spoiler

MountainSage
Member Avatar
Ero Sennin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just had to add, I love the look for Jiraiya in Sennin Mode, I saw that pic and was just like :o

crawler
Ninja Academy Student
[ * ]
man i am impressed by J-man. Keeps throwing new things out there.
I personally think he was the strongest Sanin of the three and apparently the best teacher toooo.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Naruto Manga (Caution: Spoilers!) · Next Topic »
Add Reply